Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Kindle Fire HD 10 & FMM 2018?

Ashez

I've just seen the Kindle Fire HD 10 tablet is on sale for £110, so the obvious question to ask is is this tablet up to running 2018/EME and running it well? I have had my eye on the tablet and it seems decent for the standard price (£150ish) but obviously FMM is all I care about lol. Price wise it's extremely appealing considering I need a new device on the cheap haha. 

So does anyone play FMM on it? Or any SI guys able to offer any imput?

Thanks. 

5 hours ago, Ashez said:

I've just seen the Kindle Fire HD 10 tablet is on sale for £110, so the obvious question to ask is is this tablet up to running 2018/EME and running it well? I have had my eye on the tablet and it seems decent for the standard price (£150ish) but obviously FMM is all I care about lol. Price wise it's extremely appealing considering I need a new device on the cheap haha. 

So does anyone play FMM on it? Or any SI guys able to offer any imput?

Thanks. 

Well i use a Kindle fire 7" and it runs fine on that using the EME, so im sure you will be fine.

1 hour ago, Ashez said:

Thanks lads, now to have a talk with the missus I guess haha. 

Good luck, don't be extra nice otherwise she'll see right through it. (Use Black Friday as an excuse) ;)

9 minutes ago, Fozz_Quaker said:

Will the offer of certain favours in a certain department not be enough to convince her ?

He already has to clean up behind the puppy how much cleaning do you want the poor guy to do!

Lmao, I walked into that one! Na the issue is we're moving house in the next few weeks so money's a tad tight. We briefly discussed it and she said to wait for Black Friday so I'm feeling hopeful :P

4 hours ago, Ashez said:

Lmao, I walked into that one! Na the issue is we're moving house in the next few weeks so money's a tad tight. We briefly discussed it and she said to wait for Black Friday so I'm feeling hopeful :P

Had that issue when buying the game, difference is no discussion... :P

She's requested I wait until Friday incase it goes cheaper and so we can see if anything we actually need goes on sale haha. Just have to hope the sale lasts now I suppose. 

59 minutes ago, Ashez said:

She's requested I wait until Friday incase it goes cheaper and so we can see if anything we actually need goes on sale haha. Just have to hope the sale lasts now I suppose. 

Not good for you, women and sales are like... 

15 minutes ago, sharaziuk said:

Just some advice from a married man... And talking from experience :S

My second name is Sale ;) 

So this comment brought a laugh out of me haha

2 hours ago, sharaziuk said:

Not good for you, women and sales are like... 

I expected someone like @samhardy to crack the joke but he must be getting slow :P