Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help How to find Regens of players?

Xaniter

Ronaldo retired about 2 years ago and I'm yet to find his regen or any other Regens, Messi just retired and I don't want to miss out on his regen as well.

I like to perform a quick search for people aged 21 and under, looking for people who play in the same positions, often with the same strong foot, generally in their country of origin or in the league they retired in. Hope this helps!

50 minutes ago, Erreh said:

I like to perform a quick search for people aged 21 and under, looking for people who play in the same positions, often with the same strong foot, generally in their country of origin or in the league they retired in. Hope this helps!

Thanks, maybe I'm just stupid, but I don't see an option to search by strong foot, where is it?

28 minutes ago, tsadefalu said:

Messi's Regen. Strong foot: Left (more green)

Screenshot_2017-11-22-20-59-08.thumb.png.2e6731ba0798a6313bc6593b5c1f5462.png

Ronaldo's Regen. Strong foot: Right (more green)

Screenshot_2017-11-22-20-59-19.thumb.png.571469c2cf0ade00a875eb396837f520.png

Thanks for this, I'll keep searching. Messi retired at the beginning of the season so I'll keep out for him, it's December right now.

3 hours ago, tsadefalu said:

2 seasons after he retired

Sorry for the all the questions, but I have one more. How do you scout for Regens? I'm trying to find Ronaldo's regen who was released by Real. Also for Messi's regen I'm searching for an Argentine based in Spain.

17 minutes ago, Xaniter said:

Sorry for the all the questions, but I have one more. How do you scout for Regens? I'm trying to find Ronaldo's regen who was released by Real. Also for Messi's regen I'm searching for an Argentine based in Spain.

Try search by player based on Argentine

@Xaniter just like @AzmiG26said, try to search for players with Argentine nationality. Compare their roles with Messi roles, also compare their strong foot with Messi's strong foot.

I think Messi's position is AMRC/ST. Checkout any Argentine player with such position too and with same strong foot as Messi's (right).

The same is applicable to Ronaldo.

Most of the time, you will find them in the league they retired in.