Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
olayinkajnr

How To Purchase FMM and/or Any App: For Nigerians

Hello Mates,

I understand that CBN have restricted payment on some international market/stores with Google playstore and Apple Appstore not being an exception.

Last year, I was able to purchase FMM17 by changing my home address and phone number to a U.S address and phone number. But this year, that method didn't work.

In this guide, I'm going to show you how to purchase the game easily without the need to change any of your details on your Google account or Apple ID.

I want to understand that we are all aware that a digital bank was created by WEMA BANK called ALAT. Now, you can open an account with them with just your BVN and get your debit card shipped to your home address within 3 days.

That debit card is an international master card that can be used on any platform. In fact, there's no restriction whatsoever in making use of the debit card. And you are charged at a dollar rate of 313naira which is quite cheap compared to other banks. 

Head on to alat.ng to open an account with them and get your international debit card or you can download their app on Google playstore or Apple Appstore. Just search for ALAT. 

Note that this is not an advertisement. I'm just trying to make it easy for my Nigerian pals who have not been able to purchase the game due  to the restrictions placed by CBN on international transactions  using your cards.

Another method is to use a dollar master card credited. But that's quite expensive as we all know. 

Attached is a snapshot of the debit card. And I hope this helps.

2017-11-23 12.12.51.jpg

Lol nice one op.I still use my credit card tho had to change the country as you did too, surprised with the cbn limit you talk of tho cause we now have $1000 a month limit which should see playstore restrictions disabled but I may be wrong 

Nice one about this Alat stuff i would get one asap

25 minutes ago, lilgwanz said:

Lol nice one op.I still use my credit card tho had to change the country as you did too, surprised with the cbn limit you talk of tho cause we now have $1000 a month limit which should see playstore restrictions disabled but I may be wrong 

Nice one about this Alat stuff i would get one asap

Though they increased the limit to 1000dols but most thanks still restrict purchases on international store. 

In total, how much did you get the game from playstore?

1 minute ago, lilgwanz said:

3400 instead of two thousand something access bank charges 375

That's the disadvantage of changing address to that of other country. I bought mine 2862naira. Real price 2,700. Bank charges 162naira 

easy way if do not use money.use survey app.like whaff reward.u get money if play game.answer question or watch video.need time about 1 month.change to playstore redeem code(google play giftcard) minimun 11$.

Screenshot_20171123_223528.png

3 minutes ago, terengganu said:

easy way if do not use money.use survey app.like whaff reward.u get money if play game.answer question or watch video.need time about 1 month.change to playstore redeem code(google play giftcard) minimun 11$.

Screenshot_20171123_223528.png

Most of this survey apps do no work in Nigeria and how long are you gonna go just to accumulate $9 to purchase the game?

The method listed above is for those in Nigeria.

11 minutes ago, terengganu said:

use vpn master.change country.u will get survey app.like i say need time about 1month.kids can use this tactic because they don have mastercard.

Lol. A month? Who's got such time to waste on money gathering survey?

Well, some might find your idea useful though. Nice one.

On 11/23/2017 at 16:20, tsadefalu said:

Lol. A month? Who's got such time to waste on money gathering survey?

Well, some might find your idea useful though. Nice one.

I tried google reward and people.io.

I still haven't gotten to 2 dollars,i started last 2 months.

5 hours ago, haykay said:

I tried google reward and people.io.

I still haven't gotten to 2 dollars,i started last 2 months.

hahaha.need efford man.

Nice one, Ola. Weird ALAT works cause when I tweeted at them about a month ago regarding the possibility of buying apps from Play Store, they said it wasn't yet possible(although I was able to add my Mastercard as a payment method but I didn't proceed to buying cause of the above reason). Maybe they've fixed the issue, I don't know, I'll have to try to confirm. Still, thanks for this tip bro. I'm sure it is useful for a lot of persons. Cheers ? 

Edited by Ehrick_M
48 minutes ago, Ehrick_M said:

Nice one, Ola. Weird ALAT works cause when I tweeted at them about a month ago regarding the possibility of buying apps from Play Store, they said it wasn't yet possible(although I was able to add my Mastercard as a payment method but I didn't proceed to buying cause of the above reason). Maybe they've fixed the issue, I don't know, I'll have to try to confirm. Still, thanks for this tip bro. I'm sure it is useful for a lot of persons. Cheers ? 

Cheers @Ehrick_M. I'll keep on using their card for any purchase in the future. No need to change addresses.