Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Unhappy with training regime

Neb

Hi, 

Currently managing AFC Telford in the Vanarama National league. We have good training facilities, 4 silver coaches and I'm currently using the default training. I keep getting several players unhappy with their training. When they become unhappy with their training their attributes severely drop off.

What should I be doing to keep them happy??

Cheers

You could try reducing the unhappy players workload I often use the fitness training for this. Set everything to low and put the unhappy players on this regime for a week or two and then start to build them back to normal training levels when they are happy again. I had a young striker who was unhappy in this way and this trick worked a treat after a week of low training he was happy and I haven't received this message again. In the long run this message may be an indicator that these players lack professionalism which isn't a surprise in the lower leagues and they may need to be replaced if they continue to be unhappy with standard training.   

Ok, that makes sense. A couple had low stamina and recently had a run in the first team, so I can understand that. I was puzzled by a couple of lads that had 12s for stamina, I figured they should be able to cope. A lack of professionalism makes a lot of sense. Thanks for your help.