Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Messi and Ronaldo became managers last season.

Xaniter

Is this where I can actually find their regen? 

Ive searched for an Argentine based in Spain and then searched for an Argentine based in South America, nothing.

Ronaldo I searched for a Portuguese player based in Spain, and Central Europe, and nothing.

i know I posted something about this yesterday but I'm really sirggling with this.

How have you determined whether or not a player is Messi's or Ronaldo's regen? Keep in mind the regens in question may have slightly different positions than the original. One big thing is that if you are scouting a player to see what their potential is your scout can often get it wrong. Use your gut and look at the value of the player, along with their current stats, combined with how old they are to determine if they could be a regen.

28 minutes ago, Erreh said:

How have you determined whether or not a player is Messi's or Ronaldo's regen? Keep in mind the regens in question may have slightly different positions than the original. One big thing is that if you are scouting a player to see what their potential is your scout can often get it wrong. Use your gut and look at the value of the player, along with their current stats, combined with how old they are to determine if they could be a regen.

Yeah I've been searching every single year ever since they retired, I'll give it another go before I go to sleep.