Jump to content
FMM Vibe
  • Sign Up
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jneffgen

Chat Save Game Editor

Recommended Posts

Hi all,

I wondered if there is going to be a Save Game Editor produced for FMM18, like the ones @jaymarvels used to do brilliantly.

I’ve bought the in-game editor but it is great to be able to search and edit at scale.  Plus you can’t view CA/PA on the in-game, only stars.

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im using a mod game, not buy it yet. I want to try it it to see if its good. I have the FM2018 for PC have a modded game for FMM2018. So i want to know if the editor can only be bought with the real app. because when i start a new save the option of the  editor game is locked and i click on it to unlock but only receive information.

fmm2018.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And please can anyone explain what does the editor? Does it allow to put moer money in our team for us can buy better players? Or does it allow to move players from one team to other? Or does it allow to change the contract of the players to put them ending in less than 6 months so us can get them free?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, padpaiva said:

And please can anyone explain what does the editor? Does it allow to put moer money in our team for us can buy better players? Or does it allow to move players from one team to other? Or does it allow to change the contract of the players to put them ending in less than 6 months so us can get them free?

 

Yeah, it does all that. But kills the fun though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, olayinkajnr said:

Yeah, it does all that. But kills the fun though

And he is playing a hacked game...

Kills the fun even more ?

Edited by Fozz_Quaker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Chris Woodward said:

Just buy the game dude...you wont be disapointed.

Frustrated but not disapointed.

Very frustrating for sure but worth every penny.

18 minutes ago, olayinkajnr said:

Lol, I actually wanna switch allegiance. Arsenal have been disappointing and Spurs have snapped me up on a free transfer. :laugh:

Switch Alleigance...Like Sol Campbell in reverse ?

Do that where I live and you could be exiled...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Fozz_Quaker said:

Switch Alleigance...Like Sol Campbell in reverse ?

Do that where I live and you could be exiled...

Lol. None of my pals knows that I am an Arsenal fan though. If they knew, oh my!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

is the in-game editor worthed? i mean the price is way more expensive than even the game itself tho... also if you use in-game editor you would have the ~ mark in your save so the save can only be played in the fm with the editor in the past does that still happen in this game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/12/2017 at 00:13, ShiroganeKyo said:

is the in-game editor worthed? i mean the price is way more expensive than even the game itself tho... also if you use in-game editor you would have the ~ mark in your save so the save can only be played in the fm with the editor in the past does that still happen in this game?

Yes it does still have that mark to show an edited game.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The in-game editor is useful to adjust player's current and potential abilities and change their preferred positions to match the real life scenario. It's also useful to transfer players (for an undisclosed fee) after a loan spell to match the real life transfer. But I'd much prefer @jaymarvels's work on his pre-game and save game editor. Please bring it back @jaymarvels!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/12/2017 at 14:30, jneffgen said:

It's an in-app purchase within the game itself.

Where do u find the editor in the game I bought it through the app but don’t know where to find it ?

added 0 minutes later

I can’t find it the editor 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×