Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges The 90 Rank Points Challenge

salohcin

A day ago, I finally concluded the pain in the arse 'A' Level examinations and feel really inspired to do up a challenge based on the scoring system of this exam.

BACKGROUND:
I will try to keep this simple because no one enjoys discussing exams. Basically, for this course of study, we take 6 subjects- 3 H2 subjects and 3 H1 subjects, with the H2 subjects meaning the one with more depth and higher points. Each H2 subject is worth a max of 20 rank points (RP) and each H1 subject has a max of 10RP.

CHALLENGE PLAN:
This is a 1 season challenge and you can restart it many times to get the best score.

So for this challenge, the 3 H2 subjects will be GOALS, ASSISTS and LEAGUE POINTS.

GOALS: Choose 1 player at the start of the season and score the most goals with him.

ASSISTS: Choose 1 player at the start of the season and get the most assists with him.

POINTS SYSTEM (GOALS & ASSISTS)
10-20 goals/assists- 5RP
21-30 goals/assists- 10RP
31-50 goals/assists- 12.5RP
51-70 goals/assists- 15RP
71-90 goals/assists- 17.5RP
90+ goals/assists- 20RP

LEAGUE POINTS: Simple! Just get as much points as possible. Please choose a league with maximum 38 league games to ensure a level playing field.

POINTS SYSTEM (LEAGUE POINTS)
60-70 points- 5RP
71-80 points- 10RP
81-90 points- 12.5RP
91-100 points- 15RP
101-110 points- 17.5RP
111-114 points- 20RP

Now for the 3 H1 subjects! They will be the AVERAGE RATINGS of both the players you chose for goals and assists challenge and the NUMBER OF LEAGUE GOALS SCORED.

POINTS SYSTEM (AVG RATINGS)
7.00-7.50- 2.5RP
7.51-8.00- 5RP
8.01-9.00- 7.5RP
9++- 10RP

POINTS SYSTEM (LEAGUE GOALS SCORED)
60-90 goals- 2.5RP
91-110 goals- 5RP
111-130 goals- 7.5RP
131++ goals- 10RP

CHALLENGE RULES:
Same old rules apply- no unlockables, no reloading blah blah blah, yall know it!

That's it! So your total rank points will basically be an addition of all these aspects out of 90RP. Don't worry with the calculation of points as they sure look very confusing, just DM me the screenshots of the league table, and the 2 players chosen and I will do the math for you ASAP! I also recommend you start a career thread so that we can all follow you through this journey!

It doesn't look very easy (just like the actual exams) and I'm expecting the assists part to be the hardest. Just like in the actual exams, only the best of the best can get the perfect score of 90RP. So do you have what it takes to top the leaderboard for this challenge?

All the best to all who attempt this! May the best FMM ADDICT WIN!

Do comment if you are unsure about anything or feel that some parts are not clear!

LEADERBOARD:

Edited by salohcin