Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Signing a non-league free agent for Manchester United

mariglen

Hey guys how's it going, welcome to my first FMM2018 experiment. 

After Dec came up with the Intensive training regime i used it on my Wrexham save. Within two seasons my League 2 squad had a huge value. No player was below the 1mil mark. Then i came across a screenshot of a free agent who had a value of 6 4 million after just 4 seasons using the same regime. This player was Jordan Brown. My first thought was signing him up for my Manchester United side, making him train with Dec's technique along side players who were worth 100x his value and seeing how he would develop. This is him now and I'm going to post a screenshot for every season that passes. Meanwhile he's demoted to my reserves but seems to be developing nicely. :D

Screenshot_2017-11-26-11-59-47.png

Screenshot_2017-11-26-10-58-33.png

1 hour ago, terengganu said:

use this image.hope u can beat my jordan brown.

FB_IMG_1511698724563.jpg

He is the best free agent in the game at the start!.

Used him in a Port Vale test save...smashes em in!

Whats his goals tally like for you?

Finished my first season. He's developing nicely but at a slow rate. He wasn't able to play much with Ibra, Rashford, Martial, Sanchez on my team but he did however play on the Champions League Quarter Final against Real Madrid where he scored 2 goals sending my team into the semis. Let's see how he does this season Screenshot_2017-11-26-15-29-11.thumb.png.723cfc95b16868be3fc33672212e2b98.pngScreenshot_2017-11-26-15-10-05.thumb.png.7506dec28bd0b495497cde11a90f3ebc.pngScreenshot_2017-11-26-15-09-59.thumb.png.dccffc7904fad875730a03b01dea08c9.pngScreenshot_2017-11-26-15-28-59.thumb.png.e2f951e92586fb40daf23a0de500465f.png

1 hour ago, rhyslucas said:

What's the intensive training? 

Have a look at this. Lots of info for you here. IT training info is the third post. 

Edited by BatiGoal

Cheers for posting this, I kept overlooking him for some reason. Just signed him in the National League South and his current ability is already 5 stars? His attributes are nowhere near that of a 5 star player so not too sure what's happened

10 hours ago, ptg said:

Cheers for posting this, I kept overlooking him for some reason. Just signed him in the National League South and his current ability is already 5 stars? His attributes are nowhere near that of a 5 star player so not too sure what's happened

One of the more experienced members may correct me if i'm wrong, but I've always thought that the Current Ability rating is as assessed by your coaches vs the rest of your squad (i.e he's 5* vs your other forwards, but not when compared against the rest of the world!)

Edited by TedB86
23 minutes ago, TedB86 said:

One of the more experienced members may correct me if i'm wrong, but I've always thought that the Current Ability rating is as assessed by your coaches vs the rest of your squad (i.e he's 5* vs your other forwards, but not when compared against the rest of the world!)

Your correct.

16 hours ago, TedB86 said:

Ahhhh, thanks for that. Had literally no idea.