Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Starting the game for the 1st time in ages...

JoaK

Hey there, I'm not sure if this is the right tag or forum to post this, but let me know if it isn't.

First of all, I'd like to say that I would've never bought the game if I hadn't read all those career threads and guides done by you guys, so thank you all for that hard work.

Following that, I just bought the game and started a game with my real life team which is Real Madrid, but that's just for scouting the game overall. I've read almost every guide in this forum and I feel like I'm ready to play properly, I've seen that people tell that FMM is easy and I'll start doing challenges if I find it that way.

The purpose of the post is asking you guys once more (sorry!!) to tell me something you'd say to a noobie. I love football manager but haven't played it since 2010. I really enjoy developing young players and taking smaller clubs to the top with the money I get revalueing players.

Thanks in advance and I hope we can have a good discussion.

JoaK

On 11/27/2017 at 22:31, JoaK said:

The purpose of the post is asking you guys once more (sorry!!) to tell me something you'd say to a noobie.

How about you read some of the great guides on here? 

I've read almost every guide in this forum and I feel like I'm ready to play properly,

Ah you did already ? great. Challenges? 

I've seen that people tell that FMM is easy and I'll start doing challenges if I find it that way.

OK, well, in that case doesn't look like you need any help from us for now :)

Welcome and looking forward to your challenges. 

Edited by BatiGoal
On 27/11/2017 at 15:31, JoaK said:

to tell me something you'd say to a noobie.

Play the game in the way that you get the most enjoyment from it. There isn't a right or wrong way to play only your own way?

On 27/11/2017 at 15:31, JoaK said:

I really enjoy developing young players and taking smaller clubs to the top with the money I get revalueing players

Would be great to read a career that's focused on buying young talent and then developing them and selling for massive profits and rebiluding the team.

1 hour ago, BatiGoal said:

How about you read some of the great guides on here? 

Ah you did already ? great. Challenges? 

OK, well, in that case doesn't look like you need any help from us for now :)

Welcome and looking forward to your challenges. 

Thank you so much for your answer!

Will inform you about challenges when I start doing them. :)

added 0 minutes later
1 hour ago, FuddledFox said:

Play the game in the way that you get the most enjoyment from it. There isn't a right or wrong way to play only your own way?

Would be great to read a career that's focused on buying young talent and then developing them and selling for massive profits and rebiluding the team.

Thanks for answering!!

I will start a career thread as soon as I feel prepared to do it. I guess I need some experience first! :) But I feel like I will enjoy doing it!