Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Futsal 3

BatiGoal

1 hour ago, FARADiLLA said:

Can i join... Thanks :)

Your second entry meets the requirements to participate :) goodluck!

Updated..

The Participants

1. BatiGoal
  2. Taff
  3. Rocket
  4. Veerus
  5. craigibhoy
  6. Jwill11
  7. Erreh
  8. samhardy
  9. PriZe
  10. Ashez
  11. FARADiLLA
1 hour ago, Cockers2505 said:

Hi @BatiGoal, can I please join in, I've sent you a PM with the winning formula ;)

Welcome :)

Updated.. 

The Participants

1. BatiGoal
  2. Taff
  3. Rocket
  4. Veerus
  5. craigibhoy
  6. Jwill11
  7. Erreh
  8. samhardy
  9. PriZe
  10. Ashez
  11. FARADiLLA
  12. Cockers2505

Ok people, pre-season is done (with that I mean my prep work of course) and as such we're basically ready to roll the ball. There's only today left for anyone to send in their team - @PriZe @Ashez - or anyone to still join this compie and have a chance to call yourself Futsal 3 Champion for the next year. A true honor I may say. 

See you all tomorrow with the first update. Clock is ticking..

Just now, AzmiG26 said:

I'll join! So, what I need to do is to PM you five players with total worth under 200M?

That's right. Welcome (y) 

Thanks for the reminders Bati, I certainly would have forgotten without them! Working on getting a list together now then it's back to painting :@ haha. 

3 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Thanks for the reminders Bati, I certainly would have forgotten without them! Working on getting a list together now then it's back to painting :@ haha. 

Cheers of delight and sighs of relief run across the air as you officially announce your participation.

Looks like we have a serious contender for bottom spot here, gents ? 

15 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Cheers of delight and sighs of relief run across the air as you officially announce your participation.

Looks like we have a serious contender for bottom spot here, gents ? 

Maybe! My team of superstars is in! 

10 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Maybe! My team of superstars is in! 

I'm afraid to look ? 

Updated.. 

The Participants

1. BatiGoal
  2. Taff
  3. Rocket
  4. Veerus
  5. craigibhoy
  6. Jwill11
  7. Erreh
  8. samhardy
  9. PriZe 
  10. Ashez
  11. FARADiLLA
  12. Cockers2505
  13. AzmiG26
1 hour ago, JoaK said:

Sent a bunch of random legends! hahaha Hope I can play the minigame with you guys!

Nice-looking team. Welcome and goodluck! :)

Updated..

The Participants

1. BatiGoal
  2. Taff
  3. Rocket
  4. Veerus
  5. craigibhoy
  6. Jwill11
  7. Erreh
  8. samhardy
  9. PriZe ?
  10. Ashez
  11. FARADiLLA
  12. Cockers2505
  13. AzmiG26
  14. JoaK
Edited by BatiGoal
3 hours ago, PriZe said:

@BatiGoal sorry mate! Mayhem here. Can i send my team tomorrow? If i'm too late no worries

Tomorrow is the deadline so yes you can but hurry up and stop showing your age :P

45 minutes ago, kts365 said:

In. Hopefully. At the death!

Squeezed in at the death :) added! 

20 minutes ago, Niall C said:

Have sent in a team. If it's not too late if not I'll watch on as it unfolds.

Another squeezer :) welcome and goodluck! 

Updated.. 

The Participants

1. BatiGoal
  2. Taff
  3. Rocket
  4. Veerus
  5. craigibhoy
  6. Jwill11
  7. Erreh
  8. samhardy
  9. PriZe
  10. Ashez
  11. FARADiLLA
  12. Cockers2505
  13. AzmiG26
  14. JoaK
  15. KTS365
  16. Niall C

Futsal 3

The Teams:

msQLKbN.png

0NX49S8.png

Meet The Teams:

Team BatiGoal - a mix of talent, creativity and goals. All 5 are relatively young which could see this team score big points in the opening 7-8 seasons before age starts catching up. Much to be expected from these 5, Marco Asensio and André Silva in particular. Will this Home Team have home advantage?

Team Taff - slick picks in this one with a peaking Lewan - Vardy duo expecting to shoot Team Taff instantly to topspot after season one. The 3 youngsters are expecting to take over the points duty upon retirement of the shooting duo. Guedes and Barbosa, arguably the top flank players in FMM, it's no secret this team is going for gold! 

Team Rocket - big hopes indeed on the 3 EPL players Eriksen, Martial and Mané. With additional points coming in from Icardi and Vietto this team's strategy is crystal clear; rocketting to a 1000 points before anyone else does and well before anyone's retirement party. All in on rockety pace, eh?

Team Veerus - a very calculated approach in going with 3 strikers with no serious competition for places at their respective clubs. Guaranteed gametime equals goals equals victory? Clever! Not to mention a left and right winger to form an actual front 5. Very calculated thus very dangerous.

Team Craigibhoy - clearly inspired by German giants Dortmund having in Reus, Immobile and Schürrle 3 players with a yellow/black background. A smart pick or a 'heart' pick? Jokers Vaughan and Griffiths aren't selected for laughs either. What 'oh what to expect from this bunch. Team Underdog? 

Team Jwill11 - two Serie A stars Icardi and Belotti. Goals! two EPL stars Lukaku and Lacazette. More Goals! + Niasse.. Oumar Niasse to be exact. The new "Lukaku"? The man who's going to take over goal-scoring responsibilities at Goodison Park? Wow, this could be THE pick of the competition..or?

Team Erreh - with an average age of just over 20yo this team gambles All In on longevity. And rightly so, this ain't a sprint. A super talented 5, including point-collectors from the Scottish and Dutch leagues. Dembélé and Dolberg tipped to lead this marathon race all the way to the finish-line.

Team samhardy - with a rock solid Italian foundation in place, this team stars 3 Italian poachers backed up by superstars Jesus and Aubameyang. Creativity, check! Pace, check! Goals..pfff.. Check with a Capital 'C'. Hello statement. This team could very well be the team to beat this year.

Team Ashez - by far the cheapest in Futsal history counting a measly €15M, lightyears short of the permitted 200. Who are these cheap nobodies and what leagues do they play in? What colors do they sport? Clearly, this courageous manager knows something all of us don't. Tipped for top or tipped for flop? 

Team FARADiLLA - if the team name doesn't scare you the chosen 5 will. From a complete winger to a complete striker to a super talent to a superstar. What does this team not possess? One of the last teams to enter but by no means a league filler. Go big or go home. An expression this team litterally plays by.

Team Cockers2505 - Paulo Dybala may be the only out-and-out striker in this team of 5 but could we perhaps have entered an era of goal-thirsty assist-men? Technique, dribbling, crossing, creativity, decisions, passing and shooting to top it off. An abundance in requirements for true title contenders. 

Team AzmiG26 - looking for worldclass pairings in both midfield and attack? You've come to the right team. Looking for a major misfit? Again, look no further. A team of extremes that if tactically clicked correctly could very well launch the score miles high ahead of every other competitor. Keyword 'if'!

Team JoaK - have we arrived in the year of the Inside Forwards? Martial, Sanchez, Stuani, Richarlison,.. 4 incredible IFs that are instructed to cut inside and leave nothing but total destruction and goals in their path to victory. As if that wasn't enough damage already there's also this German called Volland? One scary team to watch!

Team kts365 - having in kts365 a manager with vast experience in 1KCs it's no surprise there's a galore in poachers in this Futsal team. Players are instructed to go forward only and that's straight to goal in a no-nonsense manner. Doesn't have to be pretty either. Fifth wheel, Shaqiri, added to nick in all 2nd balls. Expect one-way traffic here! 

Team Niall C - an Argentinian and Brazilian, a City player and the other United, definitely few bonus points for squad harmony in this dressing room, but does anybody really care if we're looking at a team of winners? Worst-case there's still a neutral Swiss in Embolo to rely on for points. Niall C - C for Champions?

Team PriZe - arguably the most controversial team of all, tho controversy isn't necessarily a bad thing. 4 players showing off their skills in Manchester, 2 supporting the blue side and 2 the red. Is this the hand of a newbie manager or will it prove a master stroke? With Mbappe feeding both sides this team is touted as hot favorites.

Coming up in the next update..

- Season One -

Top-5 Performers:

eBU4pja.png

Season Highlights:

-

Leaderboard:

ZYYPWtd.png

Closing words:

First, let's get the most important out of the way, please double triple check your team and chosen players once more and notify me asap if you encounter any mistakes, so I can make the necessary corrections before kicking off the career.

Second, let me also thank every participant in here for taking the time to assemble a Futsal team. With that your work is over and mine is starting, so sit back and enjoy the ride. This is what general updates are going to look like, but I haven't set a specific time frame as there's no real need for it. Season One update will follow tomorrow and I'll make sure there's at least 24h - but no more than 3 days - between updates to allow team managers time to digest the good or bad news. Statistically speaking, there shall be bad news for 99% of you with the single % enjoying the view from the top, looking down at the angry little dots struggling to keep up in the distance. Me hopefully :)

If upon Season One release you have any questions, see a miscalculation on my part or simply want to see a specific player's history page or other relevant screenshots, just drop a comment and I'll see what BettyGoal can do for you. That's all for the time being. I hope you enjoy your Futsal 3 journey. May the best team win! 

Go home gents I got this (until Lewe and Vardy retire, then I'm boned, I so didn't think this through) 

Oh well too late now, UNLEASH THE HOUNDS OF HELL!!!!!

30 minutes ago, veerus said:

Nice writeups. 

I'm surprised to see so many players from France which is a non-active league.

Thanks. Don't think non-leagues are in disadvantage tho, but we'll see by tomorrow.

Great to see the confidence in here. Fact is tomorrow my name will -still- be top :)

14 minutes ago, Cockers2505 said:

Good luck guys, let the best team win (the one who pays @BatiGoal the most money) :D

It's Bettygoal you need to be bribing and I hear she likes smooth chocolate and hot Jazz

7 minutes ago, Taff said:

It's Bettygoal you need to be bribing and I hear she likes smooth chocolate and hot Jazz

Those who make an attempt risk sitting a season out and score 0 pts. Don't say I didn't warn you. It's her army background I suppose :laugh: