Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Futsal 3

BatiGoal

8 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

He didn't make the 'worst performance' list so not all doom and gloom ;)

He only needs one leg to embarrass the big name hunters around here ;). Just stand him on the penalty spot with his crutches and whip those balls on to his big beautiful head! Absolute warrior :D 

1 hour ago, Ashez said:

He only needs one leg to embarrass the big name hunters around here ;). Just stand him on the penalty spot with his crutches and whip those balls on to his big beautiful head! Absolute warrior :D 

Definitely deserves credit for still getting you points in despite his injury blow. 

Will update Season Two in a few hours. 

Futsal 3

The Teams:

Spoiler

msQLKbN.png

0NX49S8.png

I will add the teams in a spoiler in each seasonal update for easy reference.

- Season Two -

Transfer News:

Three news items worth mentioning this time. All 3 concluded in the summer window before season's kick off and none in winter. The first one was Gerard Moreno's move from Espanyol to PSG, Oh my, what a surprise PSG seem to be spending for the sake of it. With so many stars at PSG if it were my player I'd not at all be happy about this move. Too much competition for places one would think but Moreno's done ever so well this season. Next up was Miguel Borja's move to European soil, saying goodbye to Brazilian Palmeiras to join German side Schalke '04. Stronger club with stronger players so looks like a positive move. And the third is Sassuolo man Domenico Berardi making a switch to La Liga team Celta de Vigo. In my opinion these two clubs are about the same level in quality but maybe it's easier scoring in Spain so this could be very good news for those with Berardi in their teams. The other 55 are still loyal to their club colors. 

Top-5 Best Performers:

• Leigh Griffiths 44
  • Andrea Belotti 40
  • Luciano Vietto 35
  • Christian Eriksen 34
  • Cavani/Kane/Sané 33

Cavani, Kane and Sané all had a tremendous season. Cavani perhaps in his final peak season - especially with PSG buying and strengthening every transfer window - Kane not too far from it, but could've had an even bigger score had it not been for his 2-month injury, and Sané a young talented lad delivering the promised goods yet again. Then with 30 points scored in EPL and an extra 4 for Denmark it's Eriksen, another fantastic season for him at Spurs. Third spot Vietto who improved massively getting on the 'worst' list last year with just 6 pts and this time on the 'best' with a much more respectable 35 pts. What a comeback from this Argentine. In second we have Belotti who's enjoying life in Turin scoring 36 goals (Serie A 33 ITN 3) and 4 assists, 2 of which for Italy, earning 40 pts for his manager. And another top-5 finish for Celtic man Griffiths. Now having the striker's position all to himself he's certainly making the most of it with 35 goals (1 for Scotland) and 9 assists (2 for Scotland). He's been by far, and deservedly so, season 2's best performer. Surely the man to beat next season.

Top-5 Worst Performers:

• Barbosa / Philipp 0
  • Sadio Mané 1
  • Jamie Vardy 1
  • Cristhian Stuani 2
  • Kai Havertz 2

Now on to the worst. How is it possible that these great players made the list? Let's start with Havertz, he got a decent 23 games but only repaid with a goal and an assist. So he does get gametime but apparently playing in center mid and not his other natural role att. midfield. Shame really. Stuani different story, 18 games and 2 goals, but at 32yo in a with all due respect weak team (Girona) there's just not more in it for him. Then even on to uglier numbers, Liverpool man Mané, who only got 11 games. Apparently with Coutinho, Lallana and others he's not getting the manager's recognition. Disaster for this great player. And Vardy, how painful is that to see, Taff must be pulling the hair out of his head at this point. If he's got any left that is. Vardy only got 8 games and quite frankly not really sure who's been keeping him out as there's only Slimani and Iheanacho as fellow strikers. Perhaps a personal thing. Then the two ugly ducklings, feel sorry for 'em, Philipp is a known story. Just too much competition for this lad at Dortmund getting 9 games. Probably best for him to move on. And Barbosa, big surprise getting 0 pts at Inter in 2 games only. Overhyped Brazilian perhaps?

Player Points (58 unique players listed in alphabetical order)

• Alexandre Lacazette 14
  • Alexis Sanchez 28
  • Alex Iwobi 28
  • Alfredo Morelos 26
  • Álvaro Morata 26
  • Andrea Belotti 40
  • André Schürrle 15
  • André Silva 32
  • Anthony Martial 24
  • Brandon Barnes 10
  • Breel Embolo 9
  • Christian Eriksen 34
  • Ciro Immobile 27
  • Cristhian Stuani 2
  • Dele Alli 21
  • Domenico Berardi 32
  • Edison Cavani 33
  • Falu Aranda 10
  • Federico Bernardeschi 21
  • Gabriel Barbosa 0
  • Gabriel Jesus 12
  • Gerard Moreno 25
  • Gonçalo Guedes 12
  • Harry Kane 33
  • James Vaughan 18
  • Jamie Vardy 1
  • Kai Havertz 2
  • Kasper Dolberg 11
  • Kevin Kampl 7
  • Kevin Volland 12
  • Kylian Mbappé 26
  • Leigh Griffiths 44
  • Leroy Sané 33
  • Lorenzo Insigne 8
  • Luciano Vietto 35
  • Malcom 12
  • Manolo Gabbiadini 14
  • Marco Asensio 25
  • Marco Reus 25
  • Marco Verratti 17
  • Marcus Rashford 18
  • Mauro Icardi 25
  • Maximilian Philipp 0
  • Miguel Borja 15
  • Milan Djuric 12
  • Moussa Dembélé 14
  • Nabil Fekir 16
  • Oumar Niasse 6
  • Patrik Schick 25
  • Paulo Dybala 32
  • Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang 18
  • Richarlison 9
  • Robert Lewandowski 22
  • Romelu Lukaku 29
  • Sadio Mané 1
  • Simone Zaza 29
  • Timo Werner 13
  • Xherdan Shaqiri 12

Points = goals + assists in all competitions 

Here's a complete list for you how all your players performed in season one. Please double check your score and in the unlikely event that I made a miscalculation pls drop a comment below and I'll fix it for you.

Leaderboard:

3j8UR1C.png

Veerus remains in top spot with a massive lead over the chasing pack. Congrats to you, but don't get comfortable as it's still very early days and lots can still happen in this competition. A few players shuffled places but there's still all to play for so nothing to worry about folks. Keep faith. Hope you enjoyed the update and if there's any additional info you'd like to see let me hear it. Cheers! :)

42 minutes ago, kts365 said:

Climbing boys. Im climbing!

Moreno's move to PSG worked out pretty well for you and Schick put last season's embarrassement behind him. Your team is ticking along nicely.

46 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Moreno's move to PSG worked out pretty well for you and Schick put last season's embarrassement behind him. Your team is ticking along nicely.

At this rate my whole team will be at psg

15 minutes ago, Cockers2505 said:

Can I quit now, did somebody tie my guys legs together, oh dear maybe this wasn't a good idea to go with wide midfielders!!!!!!

Nothing to worry about. @Taff and @samhardy are engaging in a fierce battle to take your spot :laugh:

Breel Embolo really needs to step his game up if I want to stay in this. Not complaining about Sane and Belotti's current performances though :D

Edited by Erreh

Very slow start by my boys. As @Erreh said embollo needs to start performing. Happy with berardis progress this season and surprised rashford and Jesus haven't kicked on a bit yet.

Great updating Betty ;)

3 hours ago, Niall C said:

Great updating Betty ;)

She appreciates the kind words :)

1 hour ago, craigibhoy said:

I'm in to 6th I'm proud with that, especially Griffiths doing me proud :).

I knew I had to go with a Celtic striker but couldn't decide which of the two, so I walked away.. :unamused:

2 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

She appreciates the kind words :)

I knew I had to go with a Celtic striker but couldn't decide which of the two, so I walked away.. :unamused:

Maybe because dembele left :) as longs as he remains a celtic player for a few more seasons all should be good.

4 minutes ago, craigibhoy said:

as longs as he remains a celtic player for a few more seasons all should be good.

Yes, that and.. got some injury reports for Season Three up soon.. 

Finally, a player from my team is in the best performers! Dropped 1 place on the leaderboard, though. Djuric and Verrati, come on!

Futsal 3

- Season Three -

Injury Reports:

December

0nxFPSN.png

Just before the busy X-mas and New Year period. Lots of games and points lost here for AzmiG26. This stings.

January

TzIuxP7.png

Lewan out too, at least there's no games for him until February. Still sure Taff isn't too happy about this.

March

1q8tqI7.png

Erreh losing massive points here with Dolberg out. His move from Ajax to Atalanta couldn't have had a worse debut season.

May

9nwJx5E.png

Ouch, this is me losing points. Ok, it's May so no loss this season but the next he'll be off to a slow start.

June

4UGKd0M.png

:O Anyone with injured players up there shouldn't be complaining after see this injury shocker!! Rocket, JoaK and PriZe will be fuming at the sight of this. Guys, I'm merely the messenger, please don't hate me for delivering the bad news :'(

Season Three up later today.

4 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Futsal 3

- Season Three -

Injury Reports:

December

0nxFPSN.png

Just before the busy X-mas and New Year period. Lots of games and points lost here for AzmiG26. This stings.

January

TzIuxP7.png

Lewan out too, at least there's no games for him until February. Still sure Taff isn't too happy about this.

March

1q8tqI7.png

Erreh losing massive points here with Dolberg out. His move from Ajax to Atalanta couldn't have had a worse debut season.

May

9nwJx5E.png

Ouch, this is me losing points. Ok, it's May so no loss this season but the next he'll be off to a slow start.

June

4UGKd0M.png

:O Anyone with injured players up there shouldn't be complaining after see this injury shocker!! Rocket, JoaK and PriZe will be fuming at the sight of this. Guys, I'm merely the messenger, please don't hate me for delivering the bad news :'(

oh shit.... :'(

Wile.E-Coyote-Falling-Down-Animated-Picture.gif.b70ace31766c86d0b88974921788ab35.gif

This just about sums up my spectacular fall down the rankings, I made a complete mess of this picking Vardy and Lewandowski (plus now he's injured), Oh well maybe 2018 will be my year to prop up all the leaderboards

man-city-fan-crying-sports-crying-gifs.gif.163a58363bcbd18d40e8ccd3e5a486f0.gif

5 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Futsal 3

- Season Three -

Injury Reports:

December

0nxFPSN.png

January

TzIuxP7.png

March

1q8tqI7.png

May

9nwJx5E.png

June

4UGKd0M.png

Well then. GG guys! :'(

8 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Keep faith guys, Season Three wasn't so bad, will be up tonight.

Started Season Four and there's a few surprises, keep believing :)

I see no season 3 injuries for me so i worry less. I do worry about the squad rotation of psg though....