Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Futsal 3

BatiGoal

29 minutes ago, kts365 said:

I do worry about the squad rotation of psg though....

Funny you should mention that. You already have 3 players at PSG and Season Four has one of the remaining two taking the plunge as well :laugh:

2 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Funny you should mention that. You already have 3 players at PSG and Season Four has one of the remaining two taking the plunge as well :laugh:

Bloody hell. At least the cavani replacement will already be there haha

5 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Started Season Four and there's a few surprises, keep believing :)

Hopefully the surprises are of the "oh my god, how is it possible for veerus' lead to keep growing?!?" variety. :P

2 minutes ago, veerus said:

Hopefully the surprises are of the "oh my god, how is it possible for veerus' lead to keep growing?!?" variety. :P

Maybe :P

Working on update..

Futsal 3

The Teams

Spoiler

msQLKbN.png

0NX49S8.png

Up here are the teams for easy reference.

- Season Three -

Transfer News

Summer transfers - Lorenzo Insigne decided that life in Napels wasn't bringing the best out of him so he packed his bags to England joining Southampton. Scoring in Italy is a tough task but how well does he think he can do in the EPL for a mid-table team? The other transfer is Richarlison's move from Watford to Brighton. I'm not exactly sure if it's an improvement or not but scroll down and you'll see for yourself.

Winter transfers - Last season none, this season four! First of the four was Andrea Belotti leaving Torino mid-way through the season for Tottenham. Interesting move as he was doing really well in Italy. It explains Spurs interest but going up against Kane for a place up front. Risky. Next up was Miguel Borja who makes yet another transfer leaving Schalke '04 after just a season and a half for the big bucks in China. Will be interesting to see if he can produce the goods at Shenhua too or if he just wants to build his pension. Third was Kasper Dolberg leaving the Dutch Eredivise for an Italian adventure in Atalanta. Off to a terrible start picking up a nasty injury in his second game for the club so we'll have to wait for next season to see if his move was a smart one. And lastly Alfredo Morelos exitting Rangers also for an adventure in Italy with Udinese. Doing great and scoring lots of goals is nice but one risks losing players to other clubs because of it, which doesn't always work out well for every player, but for Morelos?

Top-5 Best Performers

• Paulo Dybala 51
  • Andrea Belotti 49
  • Moussa Dembélé 38
  • Marco Asensio 37
  • Leigh Griffiths 36

In fifth place we have none other than Griffiths. This list must feel like his home now. Once again a very fine season for this Celtic legend scoring 35 pts in the Scottish league plus a single goal for his country. One point above that we have Asensio coming in in fourth. I'm delighted as he's my player. 29 of his points were produced in La Liga and an extra 8 for Spain, 7 goals and an assist. He's finally breaking thru into the national side which means points! Then look who's back, Griffiths former striking buddy now playing for Stoke, Dembele with 38 pts. 32 earned in the EPL and another 6 for France (5 goals 1 assist). Looks like he's back with a bang! With a massive score of 49 it's Belotti who proves he's just as good playing for Torino as he is for Spurs. A combined 34 pts for his clubs and an incredible 15 for Italy, of which a dozen goals. He sure made the most of playing vs weaker nations smashing in the goals. But top spot goes to Dybala. He's been a little quiet this sleeping giant but he woke up and roared!! The world shook as he delivered big for Juventus scoring 32 and assisting 8. That's a huge 40 pts with another 7 goals and 4 assists for Argentina that brings his incredible total to 51. What a season he's had.

Top-5 Worst Performers

• Maximilian Philipp 0
  • Richarlison 0
  • James Vaughan 1
  • Jamie Vardy 3
  • Alex Iwobi 4

Where there's top performers there's of course also the not-so top performers. It's very surprisingly Iwobi in fifth with a mere 4 points. A few injuries kept him on the sidelines ocassionally and perhaps Arsenal's signings haven't done him much good only walking onto the pitch 11 times assisting 4. Then another Vardy mention in the worst players list. How disastrous. He got twice as many games as last season (17) but again found the net only once. Plus 2 assists gets him only 3 pts. Far far below his own standards. Newcomer Vaughan did even worse with a single point. An assist in the 12 games he played. He's 31yo which is probably why his manager reduced his gametime. Unfortunate but that's football. Then the absolute worst pair of the season. If either one is in your team you have every reason to cry. Go ahead, crying helps. They say. Philipp has been having the same issues mentioned last season. 12 games this time probably as a sub too, so little to no time to score points. He really needs to move to a new environment asap. And Richarlison completes the list with a zero score as well. Big surprise I think as his Brighton move seemed beneficial to his play but nothing worth mentioning in the 9 games on the pitch. These five really have to step it up big time next season or there'll be consequences.

Player Points (58 unique players listed in alphabetical order)

• Alexandre Lacazette 25
  • Alexis Sanchez 27
  • Alex Iwobi 4
  • Alfredo Morelos 29
  • Álvaro Morata 25
  • Andrea Belotti 49
  • André Schürrle 5
  • André Silva 26
  • Anthony Martial 29
  • Brandon Barnes 14
  • Breel Embolo 15
  • Christian Eriksen 21
  • Ciro Immobile 18
  • Cristhian Stuani 5
  • Dele Alli 23
  • Domenico Berardi 15
  • Edison Cavani 13
  • Falu Aranda 15
  • Federico Bernardeschi 20
  • Gabriel Barbosa 5
  • Gabriel Jesus 10
  • Gerard Moreno 27
  • Gonçalo Guedes 16
  • Harry Kane 32
  • James Vaughan 1
  • Jamie Vardy 3
  • Kai Havertz 9
  • Kasper Dolberg 13
  • Kevin Kampl 11
  • Kevin Volland 21
  • Kylian Mbappé 16
  • Leigh Griffiths 36
  • Leroy Sané 21
  • Lorenzo Insigne 22
  • Luciano Vietto 16
  • Malcom 19
  • Manolo Gabbiadini 21
  • Marco Asensio 37
  • Marco Reus 19
  • Marco Verratti 5
  • Marcus Rashford 15
  • Mauro Icardi 19
  • Maximilian Philipp 0
  • Miguel Borja 33
  • Milan Djuric 12
  • Moussa Dembélé 38
  • Nabil Fekir 12
  • Oumar Niasse 10
  • Patrik Schick 17
  • Paulo Dybala 51
  • Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang 7
  • Richarlison 0
  • Robert Lewandowski 30
  • Romelu Lukaku 24
  • Sadio Mané 5
  • Simone Zaza 21
  • Timo Werner 14
  • Xherdan Shaqiri 18

Points = goals + assists in all competitions 

Here's a complete list for you how all your players performed in season one. Please double check your score and in the unlikely event that I made a miscalculation pls drop a comment below and I'll fix it for you.

Leaderboard

LFtbGl4.png

Hope you enjoyed the update. You still fancy your chances to knock Veerus off his high chair? Let me hear it guys, at least try to finish as high as possible for bragging rights. Whether you win or not it's still very much worth beating as many fellow Vibers as you possibly can. I will :) Cheers!

40 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

It's very surprisingly Iwobi in fifth with a mere 4 points.

The sole reason for my lead getting halved! I thought he'd be getting more appearances not less. He's fired! I demand an exchange! :O

57 minutes ago, veerus said:

The sole reason for my lead getting halved! I thought he'd be getting more appearances not less. He's fired! I demand an exchange! :O

He could be firing on all cylinders in Season Four, mate :)

36 minutes ago, samhardy said:

I'd like to pull out of this vile game with immediate effect :@

Denied.

9 minutes ago, Cockers2505 said:

Why am I even in this stupid game, please please let me disappear in silence and grace, it's embarrassing :'( :'(

Denied.

Futsal 3 shall help you and your fellow Vibers alike overcome the fear of finishing rock bottom. Thank me later :D

Are we allowed to know how teams are doing? I have to imagine that Spurs are rockin and rolling all over the EPL and possibly Europe. 

7 hours ago, veerus said:

Are we allowed to know how teams are doing? I have to imagine that Spurs are rockin and rolling all over the EPL and possibly Europe. 

You're not allowed any info that helps you get ahead :P kidding mate. 

• Runners-up : Community Shield, FA Cup
  • Winners: EPL, CL, Club World C'ship, Eur. Super Cup, Carabao Cup

Spurs done well in 4 seasons. 

14 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Can't complain at all! I'm in the top 4/5 while spending a fraction of everyone else and suffering a major injury. 

Really interesting to see how well those bargains are doing Vs world's elite. 

4 minutes ago, AzmiG26 said:

Back in 7th spot, good. But dang Verrati, even if you don't make it to the "Worst Performers" list, it's disappointing.

Season Four sees him moving from Ligue 1 to EPL. 

Futsal 3

- Season Four -

Injury Reports:

November

FplbpWe.png

Terrible news for Reus and Craigibhoy. He's been doing quite well tbf but now he's missing a large chunk of the season.

jFhpzl0.png

Absolute disaster for Dolberg yet again. Erreh is going to have a very hard time now to hold on to his third spot.

December

ZnCWVBl.png

This is going to spice up the relegation battle between Samhardy and Niall C even further. Both missing out on big points with Berardi's injury.

Futsal 3

The Teams

Spoiler

msQLKbN.png

0NX49S8.png

Up here are the teams for easy reference.

- Season Four -

Transfer News

Six this season, well kinda six since one of them let his contract expire and failed to land a new club. So as a free agent he sadly scored no points this season. Said player is Cavani. He's still an active player tho thus not eligible for replacement...yet. Next is Lazio star Immobile making a move to EPL side Brighton. Wonder how that's going to turn out. And leaving Brighton was Richarlison joining Newcastle and hoping to reignite his football career there. He's done a little better I can tell you. And last EPL move was PSG's engine in midfield Verratti trying his luck joining a much weaker side in Watford. This man sure loves a challenge. Having earned extra transfer cash on the Italian PSG decided to immediately burn it on Sampdoria scorer Schick. If the French squad wasn't competitive enough already it certainly is now. And lastly a player moving from the French to the German league. It's Malcom saying goodbye to wine club Bordeaux and joining mid-table team Hoffenheim. Quite interesting to see if the transfer made a positive or negative impact on things. 

Top-5 Best Performers

• Robert Lewandowski 60
  • Marco Asensio 56
  • Alli / Griffiths 37
  • Harry Kane 35
  • Álvaro Morata 34

Morata had a wonderful little season getting 33 pts in the EPL and a single 1 for his country. Kane makes the list once again and this time in 4th. 31 pts for this man in the EPL and the other 4 for his nation. Then two players in third with 37 pts. Alli scored 34 pts for the Spurs and 3 for England whereas Griffiths, who's made the list every single time now, got all but 2 pts for his Celtic side. Then in 2nd an incredible performance by Asensio scoring a huge 46 pts for Madrid and another extra 10 ITN. A top season for this Spanjard, but the absolute best of the pack this season is Lewandowski. A stunning 49 goals for Bayern, 7 assists and 4 for Poland see this worldclass striker score a magnificent 60 points for his manager.

Top-5 Worst Performers

• Edison Cavani 0
  • Alex Iwobi 0
  • Cristhian Stuani 0
  • André Silva 1
  • James Vaughan 2

Where there's the best there's the worst. No stranger to this list is Vaughan in fifth. 32yo, deteriorating attributres and 11 games for Sundrland and 2 pts as a result. Then probably the biggest surprise of the five is Silva in fourth. At peaking age and having scored good points in the previous years he was only given 2 games. His manager, me, must be devastated. Then there's 3 players holding the questionable honor in topspot. Cavani's probably got the best excuse spending the entire season as a free agent thus not playing a single game. Stuani somewhat similar..34yo Girona player..but no games for him either. Not one. And Iwobi making the list again. Great age, 25, great attributes, 9 green, and only 10 games with no points. Ageing teamplayers should work in his favor next season tho.

Player Points (58 unique players listed in alphabetical order)

• Alexandre Lacazette 23
  • Alexis Sanchez 11
  • Alex Iwobi 0
  • Alfredo Morelos 10
  • Álvaro Morata 34
  • Andrea Belotti 28
  • André Schürrle 9
  • André Silva 1
  • Anthony Martial 4
  • Brandon Barnes 11
  • Breel Embolo 15
  • Christian Eriksen 31
  • Ciro Immobile 17
  • Cristhian Stuani 0
  • Dele Alli 37
  • Domenico Berardi 15
  • Edison Cavani 0
  • Falu Aranda 15
  • Federico Bernardeschi 27
  • Gabriel Barbosa 3
  • Gabriel Jesus 14
  • Gerard Moreno 16
  • Gonçalo Guedes 29
  • Harry Kane 35
  • James Vaughan 2
  • Jamie Vardy 11
  • Kai Havertz 15
  • Kasper Dolberg 3
  • Kevin Kampl 13
  • Kevin Volland 21
  • Kylian Mbappé 9
  • Leigh Griffiths 37
  • Leroy Sané 23
  • Lorenzo Insigne 14
  • Luciano Vietto 15
  • Malcom 17
  • Manolo Gabbiadini 16
  • Marco Asensio 56
  • Marco Reus 12
  • Marco Verratti 7
  • Marcus Rashford 23
  • Mauro Icardi 18
  • Maximilian Philipp 6
  • Miguel Borja 18
  • Milan Djuric 11
  • Moussa Dembélé 20
  • Nabil Fekir 11
  • Oumar Niasse 7
  • Patrik Schick 33
  • Paulo Dybala 31
  • Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang 10
  • Richarlison 12
  • Robert Lewandowski 60
  • Romelu Lukaku 26
  • Sadio Mané 3
  • Simone Zaza 22
  • Timo Werner 15
  • Xherdan Shaqiri 7

Points = goals + assists in all competitions 

Here's a complete list for you how all your players performed in season one. Please double check your score and in the unlikely event that I made a miscalculation pls drop a comment below and I'll fix it for you.

Player Info

Spoiler

AKaLSWy.png

VTQKmqz.png

Pq6z8Nk.png

F8ueq1V.png

UgGMaMw.png

G2DaPfY.png

1JukwvE.png

qHznJeq.png

DtnQwiH.png

l3PhIPu.png

Here's info on 10 random players. If you'd like to see any other player's history page or other screenshots pls let me know and I'll post it for you.

Leaderboard

o9FUFJ3.png

A bit of shuffling going on on both ends of the table but Veerus maintains his #1 spot. He's holding on to it for dear life, but for how long? Can BatiGoal, Erreh, Jwill11 and Ashez make a serious go at Veerus or is there still a dark horse lurking in the background? On the lower end Cockers2505 seems to have distanced himself from the relegation battle. For now. The fight goes on between Samhardy and JoaK tho as neither is planning on ending this competition as the absolute worst of the pack. Who's going to walk away with the honors and whom with the embarrassement. The battle continues..

7 minutes ago, kts365 said:

Damn you PSG! damn you to hell!

If Cavani retires at the start of Season Five you'll get to choose his replacement. Any players in mind yet?

6 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Fixed

Yep. In the stars :)

5 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

If Cavani retires at the start of Season Five you'll get to choose his replacement. Any players in mind yet?

Yep. In the stars :)

Is it based on starting value? Or current value?

8 minutes ago, kts365 said:

Is it based on starting value? Or current value?

Starting. + any money you may have had left. If he does retire I'll PM you with the budget for his replacement (also starting value).

Edited by BatiGoal
12 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Starting. + any money you may have had left. If he does retire I'll PM you with the budget for his replacement (also starting value).

Thanks man.