• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Futsal 3

BatiGoal

A big welcome back to ...

Futsal 3

What is Futsal?

Futsal is a community game I organize on a yearly basis, this being the third edition, where I start as -and remain- an unemployed manager holidaying thru the save collecting the needed stats from players that you're going to pick for your teams. It's all simulation so I have zero influence or control over how the AI is going to manage your players or the teams they play in. It's all in the dire hands of the AI so take this into account when putting together a team. Above all, this is simply a competition where people come to have fun with fellow Vibers and play FMM in a slightly different way.

The Futsal Teams

Our futsal teams are going to consist of 5 players of any type. However, the aim is to score 1000 points so if you want to have any chance of beating the next guy you're advised to pick attack-minded players since these are going to be the ones collecting the most amount of points.

The Futsal Players

In contrast to Futsal 1 and 2, where only players from top divisions were allowed, this time we're going with all available players from the 4 biggest leagues, including lower divisions. So better start strategizing and maximize your chances to be the first to reach 1000 points, and win! Will it be the player at his peak banging in the goals straight away? He may spend seasons on the bench after his best years and cost you big points. The young lad with buckets full of talent? He may make the wrong sporting decision and move to the wrong club at the wrong time and not reach his full potential. The lower league lad perhaps playing weaker opposition? There's a million ways to go about it so think very carefully about those 5 picks as their starting clubs as well as their possible moves to bigger teams or new leagues, as proven in Futsal 1 and 2, will have a massive impact on their performances and goal/assist tallies.

The Points

Unlike Futsal 1 and 2 where only goals counted, this time I've decided to include assists as well. I believe this is going to have a major impact on your player selections since players will now receive 1pt/goal and 1pt/assist. All assists and goals produced by your players in all competitions (ITN games included) from July 2017 onwards count as points. All players start with 0 points from day 1 of the save so any goals scored before that date will not count, a blank history so to speak.

The first manager to have his team of 5 players score a 1000 points wins and will be crowned the new Futsal 3 Champion! - effectively de-throning current champion @wallywonka who's been occupying the king's seat for a day too many now :)

The Rules

In Futsal 1 and 2 all futsal teams consisted of 5 unique players. Not this time tho. Duplicates are allowed. Why you might ask? Well, because I'm not going to bother with picking rounds this time. They're confusing, repetitive, annoying, and very time-consuming, so instead what you need to do is simply send me a PM with your 5 players that you want in your team. Should a player retire from the game, you'll be asked to pick a replacement. I'll send you a PM when/if that time comes.

Note: players eligible for replacement must NOT exceed the original price of the one retiring, regardless any money you may have had left of your starting budget.. I burned it for you on uhmm administration costs..and a new yacht. Thanks! Ah, that brings us to the last twist of this year's edition. The all brand-new budget system.

The Budget

For the first time in Vibe's Futsalling history you'll be working with a budget, just like in any other Fantasy Football League you might be familiar with. You have a budget and need to pick 5 players within that budget. Easy peasy. Your budget this year is 200M. Make sure you select the proper currency when picking players to avoid misunderstandings

The Leagues loaded

1. England - all leagues
  2. Spain - all leagues
  3. Italy - all leagues
  4. Germany - all leagues

Other info..

• Database size - 21.735
  • Match Engine - EME
  • Job status - unemployed 
  • Gender - Female 
  • Nationality - ?? 

Please make sure you check your players are in the game, saves me headaches and you the infamous "hairdryer". ;)

The Start 

Tue. 5th December - The sign-up window will remain open for a week to give people enough time to prepare their teams. Simply drop a comment to confirm your participation and PM me your choice of players. I'll update the OP accordingly. Once we're all set with our teams of 5 I'll bring you a final update including players, teams and a leaderboard. After that we KICK this baby OFF, and you just sit back and watch while I fill your screen with regular updates.

If you have any questions before joining the fun pls feel free to ask. Goodluck!

The Participants

1. BatiGoal
  2. Taff
  3. Rocket
  4. Veerus
  5. craigibhoy
  6. Jwill11
  7. Erreh
  8. samhardy
  9. PriZe
  10. Ashez
  11. FARADiLLA
  12. Cockers2505
  13. AzmiG26
  14. JoaK
  15. KTS365
  16. Niall C
Edited by BatiGoal

Remember guys, all I need from you is 5 names. No need to worry about anything else. OP updated with new participants. 

So far.. 

The Participants

1. BatiGoal
  2. Taff
  3. Rocket
  4. Veerus
14 minutes ago, craigibhoy said:

Do I just pick 5 players within the 200mil budget? If so put me down.

That's all you have to do. I'll take care of the rest :)

18 minutes ago, Jwill11 said:

I’ll try it out. So all I do is PM you five players within budget?

Correct :)

The Participants

1. BatiGoal
  2. Taff
  3. Rocket
  4. Veerus
  5. craigibhoy
  6. Jwill11
Edited by BatiGoal
1 hour ago, Jwill11 said:

I am feeling pretty good about the team I picked

Had a chuckle when I saw it :P

Updated.. 

The Participants

1. BatiGoal
  2. Taff
  3. Rocket
  4. Veerus
  5. craigibhoy
  6. Jwill11
  7. Erreh
27 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Seen as BettyGoal is hosting it you can count me in.

Don't think I'd have bothered if that BatiGoal was hosting it though as in all honesty he seems a right tosser

There's no way I'm gonna let you win this thing, then again, can't wait to see your team selection and roflmao ? 

Updated.. 

The Participants

1. BatiGoal
  2. Taff
  3. Rocket
  4. Veerus
  5. craigibhoy
  6. Jwill11
  7. Erreh
  8. samhardy

Some absolute ter-ri-ble teams at the moment, not sure what everyone's thinking but by the looks of it I'm walking away with this trophy. :P

5 days till kick off.. 

2 hours ago, veerus said:

Every time I load a new game, player values change slightly. It's making it really hard to put a team together. What values are you using for players @BatiGoal

It's slightly annoying that prices somewhat vary per save but I felt we needed to implement a budget in order to avoid everyone picking same players basically. 

If I can't get your players under 200M in multiple saves I'll ask you to change. So just make sure your players aren't anywhere near the 300M budget and you're good. 

2 hours ago, PriZe said:

I'm game :) will pm!

Another hopeful who's having his dreams crushed. 

Updated.. 

The Participants

1. BatiGoal
  2. Taff
  3. Rocket
  4. Veerus
  5. craigibhoy
  6. Jwill11
  7. Erreh
  8. samhardy
  9. PriZe

I'm in but if you don't hear from me give me a shout please! I want to get a feel for the game/players before I enter but I'm scared I'll forget haha. 

1 hour ago, Ashez said:

I'm in but if you don't hear from me give me a shout please! I want to get a feel for the game/players before I enter but I'm scared I'll forget haha. 

As if you getting a feel for the game/players will increase your odds of beating me.... :laugh:

Updated.. 

The Participants

1. BatiGoal
  2. Taff
  3. Rocket
  4. Veerus
  5. craigibhoy
  6. Jwill11
  7. Erreh
  8. samhardy
  9. PriZe
  10. Ashez
Edited by BatiGoal

Futsal 3

- The Teams -

p0NIaje.png

No worries, haven't started yet, just doing some prep work before we get this madness started. Teams will be revealed on Tue. Dec 5th

:D

3 minutes ago, craigibhoy said:

I picked Leigh Griffiths but scotland isnt a loaded nation, will he get games(20+)?

Sssstt :P of course he could. He's in the save so nothing to worry about.. other than hoping he scores :) 

6 hours ago, samhardy said:

Nothing to worry about yet guys my winning team isn't in yet. Pretty certain I'll be adding this title to my cabinet.

Last time round you finished nowhere near the top :P

2 minutes ago, FARADiLLA said:

Can i join... Thanks :)

Sure, read OP if you haven't done so already and PM me 5 players you want in your team :)