Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Futsal 3

BatiGoal

5 minutes ago, kts365 said:

Thanks man.

Welcome. He could go on for another 0 pts season too :P

15 minutes ago, veerus said:

That Iwobi bagel is killing me. Great stats and potential and yet no points. It's ok though. I'm gonna win this with 4 players. 

2nd place is pretty awesome too :)

3 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

2nd place is pretty awesome too :)

I'd be more worried if one of your guys wasn't on the same list with Iwobi. :P

1 minute ago, veerus said:

I'd be more worried if one of your guys wasn't on the same list with Iwobi. :P

Truth be told neither Iwobi nor Silva should be on that list at this point. They're peaking for Pete's sake lol. "our" lead isn't as secure as it seems apparently and we could collapse like a house of cards at any point. Luckily none of our competitors believe they have a shot :)

5 hours ago, Erreh said:

Ouch that Dolberg injury really hurt, might have a bit of trouble catching up to the leaders now...

He hasn't really had a chance at Atalanta yet. I'm expecting him to get good pts in if he manages to stay clear of injuries. 

4 hours ago, Ashez said:

Dropped off slightly but I'm still happy with how I'm doing. 

Love these updates Bati mate! 

Thanks. We're halfway and you're still very much in it with your lower league side :D

Futsal 3

- Season Five -

Player News

Good news for some of you today. Three players that made the Worst Performers List last season have decided to hang up their boots and go on an indefinite holiday to the Caribbean for much needed relaxation. Details of said holiday have been leaked and pictures been shared but I'll leave it to the tabloid papers to exploit that to the max. And they have. They are:

• Edison Cavani (ex-PSG) 
  • James Vaughan (ex-Sunderland) 
  • Cristhian Stuani (ex-Girona) 

The managers have been PMed and as soon as I'm informed of eligible replacement within budget I'll continue Season Five. 

Thanks. 

4 minutes ago, AzmiG26 said:

One spot higher for me, great to see Morata oomn the best list, Verrati and Djuric are disappointing lol.

Djuric should've moved on to a better team already but for some reason he's painfully loyal to Bristol lol, and Verratti to Watford, would never see that in real life I think. Well unless he really makes the least of his talent like say Wilshere. 

10 minutes ago, JoaK said:

I'm not too surprised being ranked last with Stuani doing so bad... hope my new pick surprises!

Try finishing above Samhardy. This still makes it very much worth playing for :P

Futsal 3

- Season Five -

Injury Report:

s2Brnkn.png

Ouch! FARADiLLA continues the 2nd half of the fifth season with 4 men, as well as the start of the sixth.

5uxx3nE.png

More bad news. No major effect on the current season but JoaK will have to start Season Six with a disadvantage.

Futsal 3

The Teams

Spoiler

JKFtRMB.png

ouTjNIo.png

Up here are the teams for easy reference.

- Season Five -

Team News

We've had 3 players retiring at the start of this season which means they have been replaced.

• Cristhian Stuani has been replaced by Lago Júnior - Team JoaK
  • Edison Cavani has been replaced by Anthony Martial - Team kts365
  • James Vaughan has been replaced by no player selected - Team Craigibhoy

Transfer News

Four. All of them in Germany. First off we have 32yo Aubameyang running out his contract at Dortmund and hoping for a new club. Is there any club out there willing to pay this former top player's wage demands? Next up is Dolberg leaving a very unsuccessful period at Atalanta behind him for Hertha. Maybe the German league suits this player better who's had terrible luck with injuries so far. Berardi has also chosen to progress his career in Germany, Dortmund - where he's likely going to feature as Aubameyang's direct replacement, after a reasonably successful period at Vigo in Spain. And lastly it's Silva turning his back on Milan, where he was demoted to the sub bench for the entire season, and joining the wolves of Wolfsburg. This could be the move that helps re-ignite this Portuguese's career.

Top-5 Best Performers

• Paulo Dybala 47
  • Andrea Belotti 44
  • Leigh Griffiths 40
  • Mauro Icardi 37
  • Robert Lewandowski 35

Lewandowski makes the top-5 for a second time. He couldn't quite replicate last year's phenomenal 60-pt season but he still delivered with a solid 35 points. In fourth we have Italian Inter man Icardi with 37 points. 33 scored in Serie A and 4 for his country. In third the man who's never failed to make the list, Griffiths. A gorgeous 40 points this time with 37 coming from the league and 3 ITN. If this man decides to stick with Celtic he's a certainty for pts. In second it's another Italian who's made the list on several ocassions before, Belotti, with 44 points. Having repaid his manager's faith and favor over Kane he scored big in the EPL with 32 points and a massive 12 ITN. But top spot goes to Argentine star Dybala, who tops the list for a second time. 47 big points, of which 42 obtained in the league and 5 bonus points for his country at the World Cup. At 28yo he's one of the hot favorites to top next year's list once more.

Top-5 Worst Performers

• Gabriel Barbosa 0
  • Malcom 0
  • P-E Aubameyang 0
  • Sadio Mané 0
  • Djuric / Vardy 1

Oh dear, this has got to be the worst Worst Performance list we've seen. Almost a "perfect" score lol. Where do we start? Doesn't really matter does it, I'm sure it's a painful read for their managers but we have to get thru these for the mere formality. Djuric and Vardy scored a single point each, for the statisticians among us, Djuric needed 7 games to reach that amount and Vardy 11. With both having expiring contracts their future is anything but secure at the moment. Aubameyang's been a free agent so he's got an obvious -no score- but the other three, hmm, Mané showed nothing in 8 games for Liverpool, Malcom in 6, and that's a worry at 25 years of age, as is Barbosa with same stats. These latter three are still holding really nice attributes which means there's still hope for good points from these lads but they really have to move on to new clubs to get away from these red numbers. Maybe next season.

Player Points (59 unique players listed in alphabetical order)

• Alexandre Lacazette 26
  • Alexis Sanchez 11
  • Alex Iwobi 10
  • Alfredo Morelos 15
  • Álvaro Morata 23
  • Andrea Belotti 44
  • André Schürrle 5
  • André Silva 15
  • Anthony Martial 24
  • Brandon Barnes 15
  • Breel Embolo 6
  • Christian Eriksen 20
  • Ciro Immobile 7
  • Cristhian Stuani retired
  • Dele Alli 19
  • Domenico Berardi 32
  • Edison Cavani retired
  • Falu Aranda 17
  • Federico Bernardeschi 19
  • Gabriel Barbosa 0
  • Gabriel Jesus 23
  • Gerard Moreno 7
  • Gonçalo Guedes 28
  • Harry Kane 10
  • James Vaughan retired
  • Jamie Vardy 1
  • Kai Havertz 9
  • Kasper Dolberg 9
  • Kevin Kampl 6
  • Kevin Volland 10
  • Kylian Mbappé 6
  • Lago Junior 15
  • Leigh Griffiths 40
  • Leroy Sané 19
  • Lorenzo Insigne 11
  • Luciano Vietto 15
  • Malcom 0
  • Manolo Gabbiadini 16
  • Marco Asensio 34
  • Marco Reus 2
  • Marco Verratti 19
  • Marcus Rashford 16
  • Mauro Icardi 37
  • Maximilian Philipp 6
  • Miguel Borja 28
  • Milan Djuric 1
  • Moussa Dembélé 24
  • Nabil Fekir 8
  • Oumar Niasse 5
  • Patrik Schick 25
  • Paulo Dybala 47
  • P-E Aubameyang 0
  • Richarlison 15
  • Robert Lewandowski 35
  • Romelu Lukaku 21
  • Sadio Mané 0
  • Simone Zaza 25
  • Timo Werner 10
  • Xherdan Shaqiri 4

Points = goals + assists in all competitions 

Here's a complete list for you how all your players performed in season one. Please double check your score and in the unlikely event that I made a miscalculation pls drop a comment below and I'll fix it for you.

Leaderboard

CMYHelB.png

Holy smokes! How's this even possible? Do I even need to say anything to build any more excitement than you already get by looking at this leaderboard??

Barbosa is killing me, hopefully Vardy retires this year (or takes a place at a League two team and rips up the place), but Barbosa is such a waste of money!!!! DAMN YOU

1 hour ago, veerus said:

That Harry Kane demotion hurts... :'(

He also had a couple injuries throughout the season, about 2 or so months in total which obviously hurt as well. So not entirely down the pecking order, just unlucky season.

41 minutes ago, Taff said:

Barbosa is killing me, hopefully Vardy retires this year (or takes a place at a League two team and rips up the place), but Barbosa is such a waste of money!!!! DAMN YOU

Both are top contenders for Futsal 3 Biggest Disappointment Award :laugh:

12 minutes ago, Cockers2505 said:

@BatiGoal can you not stop killing me, please please put me out of my misery and shoot all my players so I can pick some new ones, pleeeaaassseee!!!

Stop complaining, you got the top performer of the season in your team.. again :P

Just now, samhardy said:

Get me out of here.

:laugh:

9 minutes ago, Cockers2505 said:

Ok yes sir, sorry @BatiGoal :unamused:

:D

Our RBL players are disappointing btw. I expected a lot more from Kampl and Werner. It's hit and miss with these guys, really varies per save.

Futsal 3

- Season Six -

Player News

Good news for some of you today. Four players, three of which that made the Worst Performers List last season, have decided to hang up their boots and write a book about their football career. FYI they're available in your local bookstores today for £4.99, they are:

• Jamie Vardy (ex-Leicester) 
  • Marco Reus (ex-Dortmund) 
  • Milan Djuric (ex-Bristol)
  • Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (ex-Dortmund) 

The managers have been PMed and as soon as I'm informed of eligible replacements within budget I'll continue Season Six. 

Thanks

Edited by BatiGoal
Added a player + price of books
36 minutes ago, veerus said:

BG, maybe next time you run this, restrict the age to 25 and younger to prevent delays due to retirements.

I expect people that join to also follow and drop a comment once in a while. It's a little time-consuming to run this and post updates so it's a minimal effort in return. And if not, well then they simply miss out on a replacements and have zero chance of winning :)

6 hours ago, Ashez said:

My boys delivered the goods this season! Slow and steady but points are points! 

There doing better then when you would actually manage them:laugh: might wanna keep that in mind for your next career :P