Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat What on earth!

billy2shots

Desperately trying to work around the masses of bugs but it's impossible unless you play the game with your eyes closed.

I'm no stranger at highlighting formation issues and have complained to SI year after year about the AI playing dodgy players in weird possitions resulting in that player playing well e.g. a Striker playing as a CM or bwm.

However the following tops everything I have mentioned before. Just let the following picture sink in. Barcelona beat me 2-0. BPD at fullback, shadow striker in Def midfield, complete forward in APM position, wingback in striker position

@aligempf @Marc Duffy

Screenshot_2017-11-28-16-45-28.png

Edited by billy2shots

This is already logged and known, thanks.

This is quite simply due to the tactics changing due to Suarez's injury, so in fact most of the game was played with a sensible formation, (looks like a 5-2-1-2).

23 minutes ago, aligempf said:

This is already logged and known, thanks.

This is quite simply due to the tactics changing due to Suarez's injury, so in fact most of the game was played with a sensible formation, (looks like a 5-2-1-2).

Sorry I don't understand. How is it possible that the AI can field players in those player roles. We are told the 'game' doesn't know who the AI team is and who the human player is. It is IMPOSSIBLE for the human player to play these roles. 

#level playing field??

It is possible for the human to do it when a player gets sent off, which is what the bug I mentioned in my first post was originally about.

It is a bug that happens when a player is forced to leave the pitch without a substitute. It's obviously not the AI "cheating" as a wingback up front is not going to do very well.

Edited by aligempf
15 hours ago, billy2shots said:

Desperately trying to work around the masses of bugs but it's impossible unless you play the game with your eyes closed.

I'm no stranger at highlighting formation issues and have complained to SI year after year about the AI playing dodgy players in weird possitions resulting in that player playing well e.g. a Striker playing as a CM or bwm.

However the following tops everything I have mentioned before. Just let the following picture sink in. Barcelona beat me 2-0. BPD at fullback, shadow striker in Def midfield, complete forward in APM position, wingback in striker position

@aligempf @Marc Duffy

Screenshot_2017-11-28-16-45-28.png

Lol,not new tho,this happens in fmm17 too.