Jump to content
FMM Vibe
  • Sign Up
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sduncan0312

Chat Won’t agree a contract!

Recommended Posts

So my best player hasn’t agreed a contract. Offered him more than enough. But nope. Nada.DB12AC7B-5441-49D4-8BB6-3D3B23D6B729.thumb.png.88311150c87d1697235a9b69b3f85c49.png

 

offered him. Everything. And he’s now sign a pre can’t tract with PSG. We’re on course to win everything. Have lost a game yet. BF764724-D529-4D0B-A413-828BA0867AA8.thumb.png.6807a9417ea4f78fb6d48fa53930ed9a.png

he only feels unfairly treated because when I saw the date, December 20th at the time I tried to seep him.A57BD2C2-EC21-45FC-9CB8-FF79A87ABB65.thumb.png.3a6acd77ac790c831fd4fee693104d38.png77805D29-F4C3-4466-BC93-80F77F0FB537.thumb.png.c425ad3260e63a17a619ca4f3c798939.png1533140A-D24C-470C-BAA1-6FAA69056D92.thumb.png.bb82a9deef5c00917d8a68de3602b875.png

As you can I see I paid a bomb for the kid. Currently ranked top 3 in the world..

CB67E56F-1432-4992-A3F9-0B20EB75CC1B.thumb.png.56b1cd73a3c6a56f8ec169a297835f72.pngD9E771B8-D566-456E-94E1-1150A3147AFA.thumb.png.d97d5974675610285e6a974c27125ba0.png

 

FML

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel your pain - my Eastbourne team is getting continually pulled apart as we rise through the divisions and other teams steal my star players .... damn those players and their urge to maximize their salaries ... ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Offered him 275k, 4.8 mill signing bonus and bigger club relase(all be it I haven’t lost a game this season and we’re the current CL holders) still sound bite. 

B1C07F35-CA82-46DA-827B-45867E134A24.thumb.png.b3a27bd8ab2b1a1a2295a5bf46a98c82.png

 

lost ao so many good players to bigger club realise clause’s on they way to the top also. Espically on the last day of the window! ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How is 'bigger club' defined? Surely if you are the best team in the world then how does it work? 

Having the same problems myself, its a nightmare

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I play with Juventus and had this one leave free cause he didn't want to sign a new contract :'(

Leaving Juventus to sign for Nürnberg lol

 

Screenshot_20171129-181206.thumb.png.6d0fe91b099563c18ea33f3ea7647695.png

Screenshot_20171129-181248.thumb.png.586e315125ec0739f97ef77f329245c7.png

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ptg said:

How is 'bigger club' defined? Surely if you are the best team in the world then how does it work? 

Having the same problems myself, its a nightmare

It was more of a hit it and hope option. Wasn’t really holding out much hope to be honest? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, olayinkajnr said:

That's definitely Ibrahimovic's regen. Sorry mate. I'm sure you are gonna get a better player to replace him with.

See I was thinking that? But by looking at the year, that i’m In I wasn’t so sure..but even so! There isn’t many better strikers out there... there’s the Aguero/Higuin/Messi/Icardi regen.. can’t deceide which he is.

he used to play for me then left for Spain, but has currently change alligance’s it play for Spain instead of Argentina.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, sduncan0312 said:

See I was thinking that? But by looking at the year, that i’m In I wasn’t so sure..but even so! There isn’t many better strikers out there... there’s the Aguero/Higuin/Messi/Icardi regen.. can’t deceide which he is.

he used to play for me then left for Spain, but has currently change alligance’s it play for Spain instead of Argentina.

Finding regens is not that difficult. 

 

Just put roles, position, nationality (not always), and foot into consideration.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, sduncan0312 said:

It was more of a hit it and hope option. Wasn’t really holding out much hope to be honest? 

Yeah I understand that, but, it raises a good question. 

How is it defined? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I noticed this year that when you sign players, the contract is normally only 1-3 years so I think you need to be smart and get the players to sign another deal 6-12 months into their contract for a longer 3-5 years plus. 

I guess it all depends if you can afford the wages, so like Arsenal now with Ozil and Sanchez make sure you dont let players start the season with only 1 year on their contracts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, danovic78 said:

I noticed this year that when you sign players, the contract is normally only 1-3 years so I think you need to be smart and get the players to sign another deal 6-12 months into their contract for a longer 3-5 years plus. 

I guess it all depends if you can afford the wages, so like Arsenal now with Ozil and Sanchez make sure you dont let players start the season with only 1 year on their contracts. 

In my case with Goretzka he was earning 195k as soon as i saw his contract entered his last season, i tried to get him to sign a new one. I gave the maximum that i could, which was 450K and 4,5mil signing bonus (also the manager and big club clause etc..) nothing worked and he left on a free transfer to a smaller team :P  in my case he went from me (juventus) to Nürnberg :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Titjes said:

In my case with Goretzka he was earning 195k as soon as i saw his contract entered his last season, i tried to get him to sign a new one. I gave the maximum that i could, which was 450K and 4,5mil signing bonus (also the manager and big club clause etc..) nothing worked and he left on a free transfer to a smaller team :P  in my case he went from me (juventus) to Nürnberg :P

It is a right old pain, I had this with Aboubakar when I was at Everton, he just wouldn't sign anything!

So I flogged him in the January window just to get some money before he agreed a free transfer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, danovic78 said:

It is a right old pain, I had this with Aboubakar when I was at Everton, he just wouldn't sign anything!

So I flogged him in the January window just to get some money before he agreed a free transfer.

I wish i did a smart move like that :P.

I had to much hope of him signing something new on the last days or so :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Titjes said:

I wish i did a smart move like that :P.

I had to much hope of him signing something new on the last days or so :P

I tried, had turned down 200mil 3 months prior as well! ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mine started with suarez. After wining everything in the first two seasons and him being the 2nd highest goal scorer after messi he left for free to Psg (he has been rejecting contract renewal for a whole season) and in the 3rd season messi also is rejecting to renew his contract (has 2 yrs left)  but i already have backup (Gabriel jesus,  mbappe and sane) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So...no others way to make that player sign the contract extension?same with me...alexis Sanchez...free agent now...but when i'm try to offer contract, game was crushed...😅

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×