Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic World Cup 2018

FuddledFox

Just now, Taff said:

Yeah be interesting to see how Uruguay get on against them, but let the russians have this, they ain't getting out of the group

Suarez pressing that back line? It'll be a blood bath if he fancies it!

3 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Suarez pressing that back line? It'll be a bloodbath if he fancies it!

This is how I see Saudi Arabia lining up against Suarez and Co

1048485167_IMG_86491.thumb.PNG.ca882d9d5b75b1928cfa25faf2d78ca2.PNG

That one glimmer of hope up front (although if they could get away with three in goal they probably would

3 minutes ago, Taff said:

This is how I see Saudi Arabia lining up against Suarez and Co

1048485167_IMG_86491.thumb.PNG.ca882d9d5b75b1928cfa25faf2d78ca2.PNG

That one glimmer of hope up front (although if they could get away with three in goal they probably would

From what I watched the less defenders they play the better lol, they can't defend or pass! And I turned it off at 3-0 haha

8 minutes ago, Ashez said:

From what I watched the less defenders they play the better lol, they can't defend or pass! And I turned it off at 3-0 haha

I tried watching, but saw the first and last goal, but from what I saw they were horrible, but then they qualify from what the Asian qualifiers, so not exactly stiff competition, but really can't wait to see what Suarez can do with them 

And if Salah is fit he'll have a field day too

Edited by Taff
23 minutes ago, Taff said:

I tried watching, but saw the first and last goal, but from what I saw they were horrible, but then they qualify from what the Asian qualifiers, so not exactly stiff competition, but really can't wait to see what Suarez can do with them 

Both teams were garbage!!

Russia were just the better of the $h!t!

3 hours ago, Taff said:

The Liverpool Twitter account said Salah was fit, Salah vs Suarez tomorrow hopefully!

3 hours ago, Ashez said:

The Liverpool Twitter account said Salah was fit, Salah vs Suarez tomorrow hopefully!

Unfortunately I'm going to have to miss that match. Suarez got a decent team behind him tho and Salahs pretty much on his own lol I actually fancy Uruguay to be tough this year. Last eight possibly. 

Just now, samhardy said:

Performance means nothing in the group stage. All about results

fair point, but I agree with Foxy that risking Salah against Uruguay was the best plan, keep him fit so he can bang 7 shades of shit out of the Russian and Saudi teams

Might as well pack up and go home now as we aren't going to see a better game than that all tournament. Isco, Ronaldo incredible.

The thing about Ronaldo is he's not just Portugal's best attacker, he's their best defender, midfielder, counter-attacker, everything. If he has an off day against a top team then Portugal get annihilated.

Never mind Uruguay v Saudi Arabia, Spain will rack up a rugby score against Iran

1 minute ago, Foxy said:

No chance! Pepe is supposed to be a CB and he goes down like that when he should have been stronger.

True but Costa led with the arm into his face, other way around that's a foul all day long. 

DDG didnt show himself in the best light for Real Madrid transfer did he. 

Hope that means he stays for us. Hope Fred is confirmed this week 🤔

5 hours ago, Ashez said:

Foul on Pepe?

Think it was tbh. But Pepe should stay on his feet no matter what and defend his net with his life. These weak individuals hoping for a refs whistle ffs. Toughen up! 

Could've won! 😂 

Cracking game with one of the best strikes I’ve ever seen let alone one from a RB.  But I think the result was fair they both played well but can’t wait to them against the other two in their group

And that's why VAR doesn't work, blatant penalty that and they didn't even check it. How is picking and choosing when it's used right? That was 100% a pen unlike the French one which was 50/50 even after the review. 

Love it how the same people who constantly slate lesser teams in the Premier League for sitting 11 behind the ball and playing for the draw are the first to celebrate and support Iceland internationally. Really quite ironic.