Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic World Cup 2018

FuddledFox

27 minutes ago, Woody said:

Just cashed out on Bet365 for Mbappe to score 2 in todays game....£96 thank you very much! booyah!!

You can't cash out a bet that won anyway :P

3 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Agreed! Fantastic game, Mbappé really showing the world what he can do. Pogba was class too. Feel for Messi as his team are just shit!

Mbappe looked the real deal tbf, constantly a threat and delivered the goods when needed. 

Everything about Argentina felt off though all tournament, then you look at the fact they don't use Higuain, Icardi, Dybala or Aguero and your like wtf. 

3 minutes ago, samhardy said:

I think you can bet on ‘to score exactly 2 goals’ may have been that so a cash out would have been offered

2 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Mbappe looked the real deal tbf, constantly a threat and delivered the goods when needed. 

Everything about Argentina felt off though all tournament, then you look at the fact they don't use Higuain, Icardi, Dybala or Aguero and your like wtf. 

Managers got the tactics all wrong throughout and he looks a right dick too, the stories of a player revolt may be true after all

What a game! France deservedly thru. Still think Martial or Lacazette would be better suited up there than Giroud. The players left out is just incredible. 

If Portugal make it Pepe will deal with lightning McMbappe 👍 

18 minutes ago, samhardy said:

You know what i mean 😜

added 0 minutes later
6 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

What a game! France deservedly thru. Still think Martial or Lacazette would be better suited up there than Giroud. The players left out is just incredible. 

😂 dream land 😂

17 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

I think you can bet on ‘to score exactly 2 goals’ may have been that so a cash out would have been offered

Managers got the tactics all wrong throughout and he looks a right dick too, the stories of a player revolt may be true after all

Yeah its was to score exactly 2 goals if he'd scored 3 i would of lost out.

I was offered £56 when he scored his 1st 😂

3 minutes ago, Woody said:

Yeah its was to score exactly 2 goals if he'd scored 3 i would of lost out.

I was offered £56 when he scored his 1st 😂

What was the original returns?

16 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Not so sure I agree, Giroud holds the ball up and links play rather well. You could possibly argue Benzema could have gone but Giroud adds alot imo. 

I can't wait for tonight's antics! It'll be such a embarrassing match with the off chance of total brilliance

What was the original returns?

On a £10 stake after 90mins i would of got £124 but after he score so quickly i couldn't risk it. Had no idea he'd be bloody subbed though. 😯

I don't bet but if I did I'd cash out all the time, smaller and often over rarely and big imo. Let the pot build up over time instead of aiming for the big one.

I'm just too tight to bother with betting haha. 

3 minutes ago, Woody said:

On a £10 stake after 90mins i would of got £124 but after he score so quickly i couldn't risk it. Had no idea he'd be bloody subbed though. 😯

Still nice :)

4 minutes ago, Ashez said:

I don't bet but if I did I'd cash out all the time, smaller and often over rarely and big imo. Let the pot build up over time instead of aiming for the big one.

I'm just too tight to bother with betting haha. 

I know what you mean mate.

Still nice :)

I know....got £2 left of my allowence, gonna put it on tonights game. What dya think i should go for??

It’s going to be interesting what Ronaldo does second half - he’s just as likely to lose his rag as much as he is to smash one in. Uruguay are suffocating them.

1 minute ago, samhardy said:

Bye Portugal 👋 You won't be missed. World Cup undoubtedly better for them not being in.

I think they played a good game today. 

12 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Don't think either team has a chance against France tbh. 

That depends entirely on which France turn up! Very inconsistent team imo

15 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Don't think either team has a chance against France tbh. 

I think Uruguay could do them tbh, they'll sit deep to limit France's pace which also hinders their ball players, this Uruguay team can also match France's for energy in midfield, then Cavani and Suarez are always dangerous. 

I'd love to see Uruguay beat France but they'll need a fit Cavani tho. Him and Suarez hold the ball really well up front giving their team time to reorganize. I'll be rooting for them. 

18 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

I'd love to see Uruguay beat France but they'll need a fit Cavani tho. Him and Suarez hold the ball really well up front giving their team time to reorganize. I'll be rooting for them. 

Yeah they'll need him for sure

Actually pretty optimistic about Portugal's future with some of the talents coming thru. Front looks good with both Silva's and Guedes, midfield OK and William finally had a decent game. Hopefully Sanches can deliver on his potential in the future. Probably only worried about our center backs. Maybe we can ship over a few Brazilians again 😂 

Btw, the ref had a good game last night gotta say. He allowed just enough without letting it turn into a battlefield.