Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic World Cup 2018

FuddledFox

Croatia and Belgium both rested players in there final group games and both have been poor in this round even If the Croats did go through. Hope we don't see the same from England tomorrow.

4 minutes ago, Titjes said:

Belgium got very lucky against Japan :O They will need to play alot better against Brazil in the next round :P

Cheers for that Michael Owen 😂😝

8 hours ago, Titjes said:

Belgium got very lucky against Japan :O They will need to play alot better against Brazil in the next round :P

Congrats, happy you pulled the rabbit out of the hat in the end. Very much looking forward to Brazil - Belgium 👍 

The english goalkeepers always lowpoint they were in select the latter in years. example--> Seaman blama by Ronaldinho in 2002 WC.. In the last years not determinate goalkepers the of english, who worldclass, as example Buffon, Cassillas..  One may Pickford key, the future?? Or he also burn out?? 🤔🤔

Thinking you???

Edited by drughi
18 minutes ago, Foxy said:

I'm more worried about whether we can create chances in open play than the GK tbh especially as our back up keepers are no better than Pickford anyway.

Even always is less problem, as WE of hungarians. For the last time in '86 WC.. don't now was. Sad...very as well. 😏😏

Sorry lads, but I had €10 on Colombia to win the World Cup outright.

I mean like, I'd probably be against England even if I didn't have the bet. 

Anyway, come on Rodriguez, etc, etc.

42 minutes ago, Foxy said:

I'm more worried about whether we can create chances in open play than the GK tbh especially as our back up keepers are no better than Pickford anyway.

Maguire scares me more than Columbia. 

I'm watching the game with no sound. When idiots starting vomiting idiotic stats like not having lost X games wearing red I'm muting the bastard. #hatebullshitstats

😂 

How the absolute flying fuck isn't that a red card? Where is VAR? Absolutely disgraceful. Scrappy first half which is exactly what we didn't want but hopefully we get over the line.

It wouldn't be England if we weren't screwed by the ref! He clearly didn't see it and the fact he acted without checking is bullshit. What incompetent refs are in the VAR room?!? A head but is a red all day long regardless of the connection.