Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic World Cup 2018

FuddledFox

Never fancied Hendo but where was Vardy? Either way who cares, bring it on!! It's coming home!

Edited by Ashez

Delighted! we kept our heads through out that game despite Colombia antics and then to come from 1 down in the pens😃 Cheltenham lad (kinda) with the winning pen as well.

Need to improve though.

And if anyone wonders why I wanted Colombia to win, its because I’ve never been called a sheep shagging twat by a Colombian 😂😂

3 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

And if anyone wonders why I wanted Colombia to win, its because I’ve never been called a sheep shagging twat by a Colombian 😂😂

😂😂 aww mate

On 22/06/2018 at 16:13, samhardy said:

Brazil being a nice team to watch is one of football's biggest myths. They don't play football properly, sure they're nice to watch if you enjoy unbearable play antics, diving, conning referees but to real football fans they're horrible to watch. Yet the casuals believe all the hype and build up the media give to Brazil and convince themselves that they enjoy watching them. The commentator bias on ITV towards them today was cringeworthy.

I expand this to Colombia as well and South American football in general. Justice served in the shootout and did I mention get the fuck in there!! 4 brilliant penalties from us, Kane was immense for the full 120 not sure why he dropped deeper but oh well. Trippier is the best RB at this tournament.

5 minutes ago, samhardy said:

I expand this to Colombia as well and South American football in general. Justice served in the shootout and did I mention get the fuck in there!! 4 brilliant penalties from us, Kane was immense for the full 120 not sure why he dropped deeper but oh well. Trippier is the best RB at this tournament.

I’m glad Rashford Scored, he looks shot of all confidence so that’ll do him the world of good hopefully

16 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Maybe world? Who knows.....great performance from the boys. Only disappointment is how poor Alli has been really.

1 minute ago, Woody said:

Maybe world? Who knows.....great performance from the boys. Only disappointment is how poor Alli has been really.

Alli’s unfit, he shouldn’t be playing at the end of the day and it’s not like he’s had a stellar season at Spurs either

53 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

But how many Colombians do you know?

1 hour ago, Nucleus said:

Alli’s unfit, he shouldn’t be playing at the end of the day and it’s not like he’s had a stellar season at Spurs either

Yeah true. Im a big fan of loftus cheek. He is getting better...i know some dont thinks he is that good. Would love to have him at St James'.

46 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Are you enjoying the World Cup so far @drughi?

Yes, of course. 😁😁 I like it, that the WC is surprise. Six EU nations, two South America nations, not Asia and Africa the best in eight. Even rokkie WC winner also one may the in the end. 😀😀😀

If Dele does have a knock it’ll be interesting if Southgate puts RLC in the next game as he did the group stage or whether he goes a bit more defensive and pairs Dier with Hendo. Hopefully he goes for the first option.