Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic World Cup 2018

FuddledFox

7 minutes ago, Rob2017 said:

If Dele does have a knock it’ll be interesting if Southgate puts RLC in the next game as he did the group stage or whether he goes a bit more defensive and pairs Dier with Hendo. Hopefully he goes for the first option.

Yeah....Dier isnt a DM. 

I would go with Loftus-Cheek...Alli hasn't really done anything yet whicb is a shame cus i think he's a damn good player.

Sterling should defo miss....total garbage!!

Start with Rashford the lad will be on cloud 9 after scoring in the shootout.

Can't wait for saturday..the wife is pissed off cus we were meant to be going Warwick Castle. 😂 tough England are on!!

2 minutes ago, Woody said:

Yeah....Dier isnt a DM. 

I would go with Loftus-Cheek...Alli hasn't really done anything yet whicb is a shame cus i think he's a damn good player.

Sterling should defo miss....total garbage!!

Start with Rashford the lad will be on cloud 9 after scoring in the shootout.

Can't wait for saturday..the wife is pissed off cus we were meant to be going Warwick Castle. 😂 tough England are on!!

"Fuck the wife, it's coming home"

Neymar is worth 200 million.

Fellaini has had him in his pocket all first half.

Clearly then, Fellaini is worth 200 million and is the best holding mid in the world. Am I right?

4 minutes ago, ManLikeRobbieBrady said:

Neymar is worth 200 million.

Fellaini has had him in his pocket all first half.

Clearly then, Fellaini is worth 200 million and is the best holding mid in the world. Am I right?

Right ☺ 

Now finish the job, Belgium 🇧🇪

For all Neymar's talent and ability it is rendered next to useless as he's a selfish self obsessed fool. The amount of times he dribbles into dead ends instead of passing is unreal. I'd rather watch Mane any day. 

20 minutes ago, Ashez said:

For all Neymar's talent and ability it is rendered next to useless as he's a selfish self obsessed fool. The amount of times he dribbles into dead ends instead of passing is unreal. I'd rather watch Mane any day. 

Exactly.....reminds me of someone else.

Spoiler

960.thumb.jpg.b70dbe4ee151784b110cfdd9373ea083.jpg

3 minutes ago, Rob2017 said:

Neymar got what he deserved. 

It’s a shame, as he’s such a quality player to watch when he just plays football!

Just now, Nucleus said:

It’s a shame, as he’s such a quality player to watch when he just plays football!

I disagree though as his main problem is how selfish he is, yeah the diving and crap doesn't help but when he tries to do everything himself he messes up. Ronaldo is known to be selfish but at least he bloody passes and puts his team first more often than you'd think. 

That team should be built around Coutinho not Neymar, in fact I 100% believe Brazil would be better without Neymar as they give him the ball to much and look to him to much like LFC did for a period with Gerrard. 

7 minutes ago, Ashez said:

I disagree though as his main problem is how selfish he is, yeah the diving and crap doesn't help but when he tries to do everything himself he messes up. Ronaldo is known to be selfish but at least he bloody passes and puts his team first more often than you'd think. 

That team should be built around Coutinho not Neymar, in fact I 100% believe Brazil would be better without Neymar as they give him the ball to much and look to him to much like LFC did for a period with Gerrard. 

Agreed, to an extent. You can’t deny that Neymar isn’t capable of winning a game by himself, even if it only happens 1/10 games. To be perfectly honest I don’t think he was fit to play this World Cup after his injuries last season

3 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Agreed, to an extent. You can’t deny that Neymar isn’t capable of winning a game by himself, even if it only happens 1/10 games. To be perfectly honest I don’t think he was fit to play this World Cup after his injuries last season

Oh he's talented for sure i can't say he's not but there is so much baggage surrounding him. 

If he was carrying a knock that just makes my point completely, he should be enough of a team player to drop out and allow Firmino or Costa to stand in for him. 

19 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Oh he's talented for sure i can't say he's not but there is so much baggage surrounding him. 

If he was carrying a knock that just makes my point completely, he should be enough of a team player to drop out and allow Firmino or Costa to stand in for him. 

Agreed. Everything goes through Neymar.

They are the ultimate one man team...i do think they are a great side but its too much the Neymar show.

49 minutes ago, Woody said:

Exactly.....reminds me of someone else.

Reveal hidden contents

960.thumb.jpg.b70dbe4ee151784b110cfdd9373ea083.jpg

How is Sterling a selfish self-obsessed fool? He's literally the polar opposite.

2 minutes ago, samhardy said:

How is Sterling a selfish self-obsessed fool? He's literally the polar opposite.

Not selfish and self obsessed dude....geez!

I meant as in dribblin into dead ends or opposition players.

Sorry but he drives me mad!

15 minutes ago, Woody said:

Not selfish and self obsessed dude....geez!

I meant as in dribblin into dead ends or opposition players.

Sorry but he drives me mad!

He’s the best english right winger end of the day, had a stellar season at City and gets put down constantly by the media. I think he does alright considering the harsh treatment he receives

If i was a footballer and my fans and media weren’t getting behind me I’d be shot of confidence to be honest, so I think he carries himself very well

4 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

He’s the best english right winger end of the day, had a stellar season at City and gets put down constantly by the media. I think he does alright considering the harsh treatment he receives

If i was a footballer and my fans and media weren’t getting behind me I’d be shot of confidence to be honest, so I think he carries himself very well

Don't get me wrong he is a quality player he just frustrates me like mad.

He is our most dangerous player but he rushes sometimes....he could be so much better. I hope he rips Sweden apart tomorrow. 😆

Hold my 🙌 Sterling played really well today...should of score a couple though....what a great performance from the boys. GET IN!!!!

14 minutes ago, Woody said:

Hold my 🙌 Sterling played really well today...should of score a couple though....what a great performance from the boys. GET IN!!!!

Apart from the missed chances he was flawless, never stopped running 

2 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Apart from the missed chances he was flawless, never stopped running 

Thats why i get frustrated with him....but today he caused endless problems for Sweden. Top lad.

Sterling was everything he needed to be, sure he should have scored but that's footballl. Alli however was poor goal aside yet is getting all the pundits, I'd have hooked him at HT tbh. 

This is the BBC player rater 

Screenshot_2018-07-07-17-32-18.thumb.png.41ba1fe10ac58a2f6ff7b82a934131bd.png

Look at the fucking state of that. Sterling worst player on the pitch? Is this bias or are the general footballing public thick as shit? His runs were what made this game easy, he terrified them. Alli was woeful yet scored so gets an okay rating, Lingard was quiet yet hard working so again gets an okay one, Sterling however who was our only threat all match who worked tirelessly while he was on the pitch yet gets shit on? We don't deserve him! 

Maguire 8.3? Yeah he was a battering ram but his puss poor defending would have cost us if it wasn't for Pickford being on fire. The first big save Maguire doesn't bother and just sticks out a leg and the other his positioning was iffy as he was stood up.