Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic World Cup 2018

FuddledFox

2 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Lingard has been your best player and that’s not me being biased. So much for being a cheerleader @samhardy 😂

My opinion on him isn't changing based on a game against a side not fit for Conference football in England

Young is not a fullback...Fact! Only negative for me today is even this lot have exposed the Maguire/Young combo. A proper team would rip them apart. 

How isn't Hendo captain though? Even in the first half he was the one barking, praising, speaking to the ref and so on. 

9 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Young is not a fullback...Fact! Only negative for me today is even this lot have exposed the Maguire/Young combo. A proper team would rip them apart. 

How isn't Hendo captain though? Even in the first half he was the one barking, praising, speaking to the ref and so on. 

We lacked it when Kane when off...total lapses in concentration. Yes game was finished but the defending on that free kick was shocking!

Your right though Young isnt a wingback...much prefer Rose.

We can pretty much ignore the second half. It doesn’t matter. Game was done by then.

At least the best striker in world football didn’t get his leg broken. Phew.

Pickford - 6

Trippier - 9 MOTM best RB at the tournament so far

Walker - 7

Stones - 8

Maguire - 5 - Disaster waiting to happen especially with Young

Young - 5

RLC - 6

Henderson - 7

Lingard - 8

Sterling - 7 Much improved from the first game

Kane - 9

1 hour ago, samhardy said:

Pickford - 6

Trippier - 9 MOTM best RB at the tournament so far

Walker - 7

Stones - 8

Maguire - 5 - Disaster waiting to happen especially with Young

Young - 5

RLC - 6

Henderson - 7

Lingard - 8

Sterling - 7 Much improved from the first game

Kane - 9

I agree with much of that. Felt sorry for Maguire cus Young leaves himnin then lurch alot. Young is just defensively poor. Maguire would be far better with Rose.

He's done more in this world cup than your entire nation @PriZe, surely that's enough to make you eat your words! 

Honda to lift the cup? We can dream!

It's just a shame Carlos Fierro didn't live up to his FMM hype, all we need is him leading the line for Mexico for a solid Vibe legends line up. 

5 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Loved seeing my old FUT favourite Caudrado finish that one.

Not watched much of this game but it's how I've felt about Quintero, I loved him on FMM 13 but I stopped using him as he lost the ability to retrain to CM and I rarely use AMC's :(

7 hours ago, samhardy said:

It's happening in 2026...

It worse then that FIFA are trying to find a country to host with Qatar and have 48 teams in the 2022 World Cup. 🤑

3 minutes ago, Paul186 said:

It worse then that FIFA are trying to find a country to host with Qatar and have 48 teams in the 2022 World Cup. 🤑

Last I heard it was taking place in Winter as well.

36 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Three beautiful goals from Colombia tonight. Best team performance so far for me

Poland offered nothing. Two games and they haven’t created a single chance 😂

3 hours ago, JohnyBravo said:

Poland was absolutely terrible, the did nothing offensively in this 2 games.

I have been surprised just how bad Poland have been. They just seem to have no plan to take advantage of having Lewendowski in the team.

4 minutes ago, Foxy said:

I have been surprised just how bad Poland have been. They just seem to have no plan to take advantage of having Lewendowski in the team.

True, their game agains Senegal wasn't any better. Lost 2 stuipid goals, created 0 chances, scored random header late in the game.

52 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Russia imploding a bit here. 2-0 down, man sent off and have had to sacrifice Cheryshev.

Be nice to avoid Uruguay if we get through. 

I bloody hate the focus on England during other teams/groups on English coverage. They can't help themselves and it's embarrassing, they have like a hours coverage before and after every game yet half of that is bloody England. 

1 minute ago, Ashez said:

I bloody hate the focus on England during other teams/groups on English coverage. They can't help themselves and it's embarrassing, they have like a hours coverage before and after every game yet half of that is bloody England. 

Totally agree. It’s as if they think no one watched the game yesterday. On a Sunday. At lunchtime. When it was sunny. BBC Breakfast today pretty much reported it as if we had won the tournament.

5 minutes ago, JohnyBravo said:

True, that was something special

Tough skill to pull off that one so credit where it’s due 👏🏻