• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

iScout Denys Bain

Ashez

Denys Bain

Stats After IT

qdlXhpO.jpg

Bain is a French defensive player found in the lower leagues of France. The centre back come midfielder has impressive greens in tackling and positioning and while the rest may not be the best his 19 decision making stat will ensure he makes the smart play more often than not. 

Results

i7tnwoY.jpg

For the price and those defensive stats I can't complain at all. His average rating is poor but I was using him as a BWM during the first season and we all know that is kind of bugged. In the second season i started to use him as a CB more often which has seen him improve rating wise. For the price I think he could be a smart signing for plenty of clubs. 

9 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

Looks a real bargain at 5m and although I like to see better aerial ability from my CBs and as you said BWM is bugged he still looks a real quality find that one mate?

He'd be a monster on the OME. I just love my BWMers.

6 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

A nice cheap alternative for many teams. Not great physicals but should go up with extra training. Nice one! 

That's the main reason I had him in midfield and not at CB tbh. The reason I started to use him at CB was because I liked him and I wanted to get him a better rating to post the Iscout haha. 

TIM20171204110024.thumb.jpg.0e47507c10f73d968ce163a86db53971.jpg

(y)Nice bargain.

I find a man who is very similar to Bain, like his age and key attributes. I use him as DMC and CB, and he does nice for me though his ratings not very outstanding. 

5 hours ago, Ares_2 said:

TIM20171204110024.thumb.jpg.0e47507c10f73d968ce163a86db53971.jpg

(y)Nice bargain.

I find a man who is very similar to Bain, like his age and key attributes. I use him as DMC and CB, and he does nice for me though his ratings not very outstanding. 

Looks a solid option, you should create him his own Iscout thread :)