Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help How to manage LAFC in MLS?

norm9

First post. Couldn't find the answer anywhere so maybe you fine folks have an answer for me that might help others.

How in the world do you manage LAFC? Since they don't exist until 2018, I thought maybe it's possible to start unemployed and then go on holiday for a year and then try to apply. That didn't work. Two and a half sim seasons later, LAFC fires their coach and I apply. They select someone else more qualified.

Next, i tried changing the start date. Can't do that.

So, is the only way to just play as some other team for the year and jump ship a season or two later? Was hoping to be able to have my entire career there (if I'm not fired of course).

Anyone else have trouble with this?

Welcome to Vibe.

That's a good question? I don't think there is a way of managing them for your entire career.

How about managing a mega club for couple of seasons so you build a great Rep and then apply at LAFC when the job comes up.

Sorry I can't be much help.

44 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

Welcome to Vibe.

That's a good question? I don't think there is a way of managing them for your entire career.

How about managing a mega club for couple of seasons so you build a great Rep and then apply at LAFC when the job comes up.

Sorry I can't be much help.

That's one way to do it, another way is to use the IGE if your desperate to manage them once they join the MLS by removing the manager. It's a similar method to how you could get the Parma job in 2016. The fist option is the best but I find that LAFC seems to stick with Bob Bradley for a while. Good luck with getting the job.

Thanks for ideas yall. I'm gonna sit on Barca and Real Marid for a season or two (without being fired and grab a couple trophies) and hope I can build a good reputation so the LAFC can't not hire me.

I looked into changing a team on My Team, but it wouldn't be the same.