Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Piggs 3-4-3 EME

Piggers5

Been using a 343 I was playing around with on '17 to great effect.

Granted I have a squad of worldies but works a charm as a plug and play tactic.

+100pts / +100 goals

NomnyuN.png

Early season results

u7KjfDO.png

Biggest league win

A6TLAyV.png

Biggest UCL win

jt3DTCn.png

Leage cup final

9ca9VjF.png

FA cup final

cUBfWSq.png

UCL Final

9IOJiA7.png

Zaza superstar

yctFYnK.png

3-4-3 EME

0WeRo6O.png

ucjdZ23.png

bfFAb4Z.png

SYm3LGp.png

The base 343 formation means you only need to sacrifice 2 players to wide positions where they can contribute to both attack and defence. 

Working from there I always look to have one CM contributing to attacks so he can play the missing 'in the hole' position. To cover the BBM going forward I select a WM next to him as this positon plays much more conservative than the W playing in tandem with the more balanced CM on the other side.

The high line, press and offside all contribute toward forcing the opposition to play counter attacking. They won't have time or space to build play patiently so unless they have pace and are clinical we should be able to keep things tight at the back. Helped by the fact the the central area of the pitch is patrolled by 3 CB's.

The early crosses and work ball in to box are both selected to ensure a quick attack once in possession, having 3 strikers on hand to capitalise on any of the opposition being out of position.

This is working amazing with Sevilla first season. Currently first in the league with 14 wins and 2 losses. Even beating barcelona and Real madrid. 

This has worked perfect for my Newcastle save, I was using the 3222 formation that was posted on here but was letting in to many goals but changed to this and have won about 15 games in a row even with my wingers playing deeper than their preferred position.

Thia is until now the best tátic that I have tested, with big and Small teams as plug n play. I ve tried some tátics from this fórum and this    Is a great tátic. Congratulations and thank you for sharing justo like the other users that share their tatics

Thanks for all the feedback, glad others are having some fun with the tactic. I've tweaked it a bit and have won a domestic double in season 1 with....

czhC1rg.png

XQkcMZ0.png

UJSlhkF.png

1 goal less than my Utd league win but this time with a pretty average side. I would strongly suggest adding these tweaks to the OP if you want to get the most out of this tactic.

Firstly, replace the BBM with an AP. 

Although this seems an offensive move I actual believe the AP plays more conservativly than a BBM. When the opposition nick the ball he's not caught out of position as often whilst still actively joining the attack when the balls higher up the pitch.

I also turned on 'through balls' to add further pace and directness to our approach.

iH0edKk.png

jaXRZzU.png

Yep, this tactic have the most 'plug & play' effect IMO. Changes the role of WM - - > W for slight adjustment. The only drawback is that it's very leaky from counter attack done by a pacy IF (thank God they toned down this in the latest update, I think this game OP'd the IF role). Tweak with changing the role of the wide men into WM or even DF/dragging them back becoming a 3-2-2-3 formation with players in the mold of Alex Sandro/Marcos Alonso when facing teams with workhorse IF like Alexis Sanchez. 

3 hours ago, DutchTony said:

Does this still work well after the update?

Its a good question, because i was thinking um The same thing. It was Easy for me to get promoted With FC United since last division to Championship, Then unfortunelly the tátic dont work Anymore, i tried and tried Many tátics and stil get promoted to premier  but not dominaiting. Iole thia tatic very much but um not scoting, not dominating and leaking. Maybe a tweak?

38 minutes ago, Ricardo Neves said:

Its a good question, because i was thinking um The same thing. It was Easy for me to get promoted With FC United since last division to Championship, Then unfortunelly the tátic dont work Anymore, i tried and tried Many tátics and stil get promoted to premier  but not dominaiting. Iole thia tatic very much but um not scoting, not dominating and leaking. Maybe a tweak?

Use the second version, it still works well with the update.

43 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

Use the second version, it still works well with the update.

You tried this tatic for how many seasons? Lile i said, its was the Most consistent tatic until my 5 season

Edited by Ricardo Neves
2 hours ago, Ricardo Neves said:

You tried this tatic for how many seasons? Lile i said, its was the Most consistent tatic until my 5 season

Two pre update and then one, with Blyth.

Also into third after update with York City. Working well for me still especially with the little changes mentioned in the thread.

14 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

Two pre update and then one, with Blyth.

Also into third after update with York City. Working well for me still especially with the little changes mentioned in the thread.

I Will try again in this same save, now in premier With Fc united. I hope That takes me Back to the first sesons where i won almost every match and scored more then 140 goals per game

On 03/01/2018 at 12:10, Ricardo Neves said:

I Will try again in this same save, now in premier With Fc united. I hope That takes me Back to the first sesons where i won almost every match and scored more then 140 goals per game

How is the save going with this tactic?

17 hours ago, DutchTony said:

How is the save going with this tactic?

Unfortunelly im sinking. Lost dominance, score less goals and leak more. But im not giving up. Thanks to pigers i have a base to start. I Would like if piggers made a new update that insures more dominance, goals and less leaking. Maybe 4-3-3 flat??

I’ve made a couple of tweaks which seem to be working, but this could also be due to an ever improving squad?

Midfield - made both wide players Wingers and both central players CMs (to provide cover for the Wingers)

Attack - made both forwards each side of the TM as Poachers (to try to avoid them drifting wide and getting in the way of the Wingers)

Team Instructions - Width set to Wide to attempt to be more consistent against other teams who play with wide players, by pushing the defenders and wingers out to counteract them, hopefully the middle is covered by the CMs. 

Won league, champs league, League cup and runner up FA Cup

74D03909-D75B-47A3-ABFD-5AC3B3AA522A.thumb.png.03b4c810dcddf0de3f04a3c66f40e575.png

8EADB598-39FB-4ECA-8806-DC8191D710B8.thumb.jpeg.3f7753aac3f54e997d0a8db1debbd3d3.jpeg

E813B9E5-F7B1-4110-ACB1-2B4D2AA2F576.thumb.png.ac4cc90051436f1cbf42b701fc565fa0.png

Spoiler

Arsenal even tried to copy the tactic!

22CDB2FC-8453-4D85-97E7-B4E06F710C00.thumb.png.827639b0bf29dac02fae1c822ddbea32.png

They were unsuccessful :-)

C567281D-FD2D-4D07-AA43-98E9798FB4B0.thumb.png.7f9671e88e967494ada886e52dfaffe8.png

Might just be me but suddenly not all the screenshots are loading.

Some are and some not.

[Edit]

If I choose open in new window, the ones not showing load that way.

Edited by Schwantz34