Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Beyond 2000: A 1KC Attempt

2 hours ago, Real_Random said:

Hi everyone, I have some terrible News to announce. Unfortunately due to Vinicius’ greedy demands and lack of funding I have had to give up on this career. Vinicius’ contract has run out and when I finally got a move to Tottenham he didn’t want to come so this the end. Thanks to everyone for their continued support and I will posting some more of this journey later

Perhaps Spurs aren't a big enough club for him yet. Don't you want to try to win the EPL or CL to get his signature next season? It'd be a lost season but possibly the only way to keep this career alive. 

2 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Perhaps Spurs aren't a big enough club for him yet. Don't you want to try to win the EPL or CL to get his signature next season? It'd be a lost season but possibly the only way to keep this career alive. 

Unfortunately I’ve already decided to throw in the towel, also he is now a free agent and has clubs wanting him so it’s a lost cause, thanks for the support but I don’t know if I could ever get him if he was to leave to another club.

11 hours ago, Real_Random said:

Hi everyone, I have some terrible News to announce. Unfortunately due to Vinicius’ greedy demands and lack of funding I have had to give up on this career. Vinicius’ contract has run out and when I finally got a move to Tottenham he didn’t want to come so this the end. Thanks to everyone for their continued support and I will posting some more of this journey later

That sucks after such a good start, unlucky mate :(

12 minutes ago, kts365 said:

Any chance you could get a job at a bigger club and sign him? It would be a triumphant 1k if you did.

It would be incredible, but I don't thinki could manage that especially considering the time it took for me to get a new job

1 hour ago, Real_Random said:

It would be incredible, but I don't thinki could manage that especially considering the time it took for me to get a new job

Ah that sucks then. This is an absolute shame. Hope you can succeed with a 1k and any other challenges in future

30 minutes ago, kts365 said:

Ah that sucks then. This is an absolute shame. Hope you can succeed with a 1k and any other challenges in future

Thais mate, I ended up getting six Seasons in so I’ll post my last two over the coming days