Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Vibe Rankings - Updated August 2018

samhardy

Vibe Rankings

This is a new concept I've decided to bring to vibe as part of plans to make community participation, tactical prowess and challenge completion more appealing and generally rewarding to members here.

With this in mind I've developed a rankings system that will rank vibe members simply in order of how good they are at the game we all like to call Football Manager Mobile.

You may have noticed a mini-tournament I posted recently involving myself and BG, Taff and Foxy. Stuff like that is what I hope this new system will inspire as the rankings take into account career/challenge performances, head to head/mini event results, successful tactics, and obviously the big ones are performances in events such as the Challenge Cup.

I've allocated a certain amount of points to every challenge, head to head events etc and the first initial set of rankings are based on the past year since the start of FMM17. So if you aren't happy with your position blame the system not me! :P One other thing, only active members are taken into account so if we haven't seen you here in a while then you won't be included.

It will be updated on a monthly basis. Remember, these are based on how good people are at the game, not your contribution to the site! Otherwise, @Ashez would be much, much lower :D

There's 20 members officially ranked due to their performances over the last game and early in the lifespan of FMM18. If you're ranked at all then you've done extremely well as obviously there's a lot of members banging the door down to get ranked.

The top 4 at the time of the next Challenge Cup starting will automatically qualify for the group stages whereas I'll also be running more tournaments throughout the year, some of which will be seeded (1v16, 2v15 etc) and some which won't be but I can promise there'll be a variety of events for you all to enjoy. Hopefully also we see a few members start their own mini tournaments or events in their bid to move up the rankings!

With that in mind, here are the first initial set of rankings for December 2017:

Vibe Rankings - December 2017

1) BatiGoal
2) PriZe
3) samhardy
4) Taff
--------------------
5) Real_Random
6) Mr.Manager
7) scratch99
😎 kts365
9) danovic78
10) Damilare
11) AzmiG26
12) Ashez
13) KennyMiller27
14) Aaron55
15) Chris Woodward
16) veerus
--------------------
17) Jens
18) Jack20
19) kylieboi88
20) FuddledFox

You maybe the first eleven but you'd be nothing without your twelfth man! 

Now to sit back and watch @Taffhave kittens over this "leaderboard" :P 

6 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Ashez? We all know taff is the Steve Finnan of the site.

I'd say a true honor to be considered Vibe's #1, Vibe's Best Specimen, Vibe's Hero, Vibe's Greatest, Vibe's Lord, flattered from bottom to top, I am! And quite frankly I'm not surprised, not in the slightest. 

(if that doesn't spur you on to knock me off my pedestal) ? 

Surely the system must have a flaw! We all know @BatiGoal is like the Russians going to the olympics, all dopped up, no results to show. And fine players like @Taff and our own hooligan @samhardy and resident high hitter @kts365 are behind him baffles me :O

Time to bring betty down lads!

12 hours ago, Ashez said:

I'll have you know that my week away cured me of my obsessive need to top all leaderboards (saying that I will destroy you all until I am #1)

12 hours ago, kts365 said:

Ashez? We all know taff is the Steve Finnan of the site.

I'm offended sir (or flattered) don't know who he is so not sure how to take it :D

It's an honor to be ranked after a fairly poor (by my standards) outing last season. I'm afraid my top 20 reign will not last however as I currently have no plans to spend any meaningful time with this year's version and am just hanging around for the banter. 

I've got a killer tactic this year so reckon I can mix it with the big boys (ooo matron). 

Keep me posted ?

1 hour ago, Piggers5 said:

I've got a killer tactic this year so reckon I can mix it with the big boys (ooo matron). 

Keep me posted ?

it's not just about the tactics mate :P 

@PriZe I think most vibers would be on a par when it comes to squad management, backroom staff, player recruitment and training. I consider those the easier parts of the game with tactics being the key.

2 minutes ago, Piggers5 said:

@PriZe I think most vibers would be on a par when it comes to squad management, backroom staff, player recruitment and training. I consider those the easier parts of the game with tactics being the key.

wasn't mentioning that. Tactics is one way to get points for the ranking. The social activities and competitions have more impact. 

Oh, I understand. In that case count me out. I thought the ranking would be purely game based. I'm not a big contributer on the forums unforts.

3 minutes ago, Piggers5 said:

Oh, I understand. In that case count me out. I thought the ranking would be purely game based. I'm not a big contributer on the forums unforts.

It is game based. But one of the main ways to get points is to participate in community events and posting careers, alongside tactics and completing challenges.

good idea / initiative, I hope you get the results you (and Vibe) desire 

Vibe Rankings - January 2018

Here are the first set of rankings for the new year. Green means your ranking has risen, red means it has fallen and black stayed the same. We welcome some new managers into the system this month meaning the number of ranked managers grows from 20 to 23. People who haven't been active for 2+ months are removed. There are a few more that could have been added this month that definitely will next month if their successes continue!

1) BatiGoal
2)
PriZe
3) samhardy
4) Taff

--------------------
5) Real_Random
6) kts365
7) scratch99
8) Mr.Manager
9) danovic78
10) AzmiG26
11) Ashez
12) Aaron55
13) KennyMiller27
14) FuddledFox
15) Chris Woodward
16) Titjes
-----------------------

17) veerus
18) Scott
19) Jens
20) kylieboi88
21) Rocket
22) Gav77
23) Jack20

Biggest Riser - @FuddledFox +6

Most ranking points collected in December - @PriZe

Highest placed newcomer - @Titjes 16th

The fact that we can't see how big/small our lead is is terrifying ? 

Im consistantly average lol....need to up my vibeness! ?

Happy with my jump up the table but don't think I will climb much higher this month with less time on my hands.

Must be tight at the top between @PriZe and @BatiGoal and it would be good to know the points difference between them.

4 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

The fact that we can't see how big/small our lead is is terrifying ? 

Don't trip :P

Not been active recently, not had much time to play. Hopefully will change soon :)

This is outrageous! How can I not be the highest ranking Belgian?

I call scandal!

3 minutes ago, Jens said:

I call scandal!

To be fair, after your foray into America it's a miracle you're on the list at all! Just as well we didn't get round to posting your season :P

11 minutes ago, Jens said:

I call scandal!

It must be even worse having two Dutchman above both the Belgians in the table and their was me thinking Belgium had the upper hand over there neighbours these days:P