Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Superstar rank on fmm18?????

mud786

Hi there ive got bayer munich 12 trophies in 3 seasons and am stuck at rank 3rd and 4th how do i get to be a superstar rank for starting new career???

Hi, 

Play 5+ seasons, be world class and be very successful and you will get superstar rating (world class) when you start a new game under the reputation option. 

I got this on my 5th season with Man Utd winning everything, every season for 5 seasons so when I start a new game I can get gold badge (3+ seasons being very successful, I think) and have the option for worldclass (superstar) reputation instead of just unknown or local. 

Hope this helps.

Edited by Kieron Connolly
1 minute ago, Kieron Connolly said:

Hi, 

Play 5+ seasons, be world class and be very successful and you will get superstar rating (world class) when you start a new game under the reputation option. 

I got this on my 5th season with Man Utd winning everything, every season for 5 seasons so when I start a new game I can get gold badge (3+ seasons being very successful I think) and have the option for worldclass (superstar reputation). 

Hope this helps.

Thanks alot appreciate it