FMM Vibe
Rogaar

Tactics No strikers winning tactic

Hi all, 

Been experimenting with some of the other tactics on here and had some good results but often only for 1 season and often winning tough games but occasionally losing games that should have been easy. 

So I tries a few slightly abnormal tweaks and found without playing a conventional striker I was getting a lot more consistency. I started with a single shadow striker, and insider downward and an advanced playmaker. This was generally winning me lots of games, but low scoring. My shadow striker was scoring a goal a game (ish) but not many goals were coming from other players. I tried changing it up and went about 40 games unbeaten and lost 2 all season, whilst scoring a lot more goals. 

Have a try and see what you think 

Screenshot_2017-12-06-22-22-33.png

Screenshot_2017-12-06-22-22-42.png

Screenshot_2017-12-06-22-22-49.png

Screenshot_2017-12-06-22-22-56.png

added 0 minutes later

Eme by the way

I'll try, because i have the same problems than you,  only one good season and after so many loses. Thank you men. 

Took the screen shots at the end / beginning of the season so can't seem to get individual games from previous season. From memory it was 2 losses and around 4 draws and the rest wins

Took the screen shots at the end / beginning of the season so can't seem to get individual games from previous season. From memory it was 2 losses and around 4 draws and the rest wins

Screenshot_2017-12-07-21-42-08.png