Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics No strikers winning tactic

Rogaar

Hi all, 

Been experimenting with some of the other tactics on here and had some good results but often only for 1 season and often winning tough games but occasionally losing games that should have been easy. 

So I tries a few slightly abnormal tweaks and found without playing a conventional striker I was getting a lot more consistency. I started with a single shadow striker, and insider downward and an advanced playmaker. This was generally winning me lots of games, but low scoring. My shadow striker was scoring a goal a game (ish) but not many goals were coming from other players. I tried changing it up and went about 40 games unbeaten and lost 2 all season, whilst scoring a lot more goals. 

Have a try and see what you think 

Screenshot_2017-12-06-22-22-33.png

Screenshot_2017-12-06-22-22-42.png

Screenshot_2017-12-06-22-22-49.png

Screenshot_2017-12-06-22-22-56.png

added 0 minutes later

Eme by the way

Took the screen shots at the end / beginning of the season so can't seem to get individual games from previous season. From memory it was 2 losses and around 4 draws and the rest wins

Took the screen shots at the end / beginning of the season so can't seem to get individual games from previous season. From memory it was 2 losses and around 4 draws and the rest wins

Screenshot_2017-12-07-21-42-08.png

Just want to say thanks for the tactic!

Has always been a fan or strikerless tactics.

Used this tactic for Arsenal and managed 88% winrate totalling 10 consecutive seasons.

Many of the times went undefeated the whole season, amazing.

I'd like to say thanks for this tactic, used with Juventus and got amazing results, in terms of dominance I mean, I m used to play and win quite good with 4-2-3-1 as well but wanted to try this and.. Wow, amazing, I'll post some on them, hope you don't mind Italian language inside. Plus I'd like to add that I made a little tweak, I found a bit hard to score especially versus high defensive teams so I went overload in shape settings when that occurs. Another change I made is to set cautious tackles because I suffered a bit too much yellow cards. Thanks again bro 

15263127647802106454099.jpg

Update, finally lost one away in CL but was a good match, they were lucky. BTW I forgot to mention another change when I want to push for victory, I'll post screenshots. Bye 

1526317306107416363232.jpg

15263173556691202874482.jpg