Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Vinicius Jr 1k (COMPLETED)

So I'm pretty late to be sharing updates on this save because he's probably out of his prime..but I still have hella motivation to play this save and to see how far beyond 1k I can go. (Didn't expect to even complete the challenge when I started it. also got the Brazil job in 2027 and it's world up year so ye)Screenshot_20171211-190155.thumb.png.da5e5731a0966331151b1fa3279aa74b.png

Screenshot_20171211-190201.png

Edited by ADNANJANUZAJMOYES
Completed career

Brazil job since 2027? Do you remember how many ITN goals he scored with you as manager? Obviously those count too as you may know already. 

What would his total be now then? 

Surely you can get him beyond 1500 ;)

5 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Brazil job since 2027? Do you remember how many ITN goals he scored with you as manager? Obviously those count too as you may know already. 

What would his total be now then? 

Surely you can get him beyond 1500 ;)

Oh wait international he scored when I wasn't Brazil manager don't count? CRAP! I HAVEN'T BEEN KEEPING TRACK

4 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Retiring at 31-32yo, that's brutal. Surely he'd still have reconsidered at this age? 

Nah at the end of his contract..which would mean in 6 years I think..that's when his contract expires

25 minutes ago, Varf said:

I definitely need some help with tactics... whatever i do i could never get any of strikers to score over ? goals

It took me alot of testing before I found a tactic that worked!

47 minutes ago, ADNANJANUZAJMOYES said:

It took me alot of testing before I found a tactic that worked!

I have also if found that it really varies from striker to striker, especially with a lone forward tactic. Playing on the OME this year I really notice there is a big difference in the clinicalness of the strikers. This might be different on the EME as I hear lots of people talk about the amount of goals per game.

1 minute ago, danovic78 said:

I have also if found that it really varies from striker to striker, especially with a lone forward tactic. Playing on the OME this year I really notice there is a big difference in the clinicalness of the strikers. This might be different on the EME as I hear lots of people talk about the amount of goals per game.

Also from league to league..never broke 55 goals in a season in prem..stuff like the schedule makes it difficult to play your striker consistently during that November-January period  

Solid season again. After asking him to reconsider retirement and then offering him a contract again to try and lower his wages..for some reason he's on an 8 year contract..not sure what's up with that

Screenshot_20171215-173811.png

Screenshot_20171215-173815.png

Fixed the contract glitch.. we're into his final 2 seasons..also I took the Portugal job (not related to the challenge at all but wanted to try and win the world cup with my home nation)

Screenshot_20171216-231540.png

I signed him for my Palermo side and he scores and assists but nothing crazy like this..tho I am not going for 1k I am doin simple career..awesome stuff there bro

On 12/14/2017 at 09:35, ADNANJANUZAJMOYES said:

Also from league to league..never broke 55 goals in a season in prem..stuff like the schedule makes it difficult to play your striker consistently during that November-January period  

I’ve been doing 60-70 in Eng Prem. But it’s still not enough for 1KC

Won the league and both domestic cups. This unfortunately was another injury plagued season..he's fit in time for the Copa America tho..so best believe I'll be picking him in the Brazil squad

Screenshot_20171220-180911.png

Screenshot_20171220-180916.png

(Both of vinicius' international trophies came under me) also I'm resigning from the Brazil job. Vinicius won't be playing anymore by the time the next world cup comes around so there's no point

Screenshot_20171220-195001.png

Screenshot_20171220-195031.png

First season in this save I didn't win the league..only have the Italian super cup and the TIM cup. Lost in the champions league final too.another injury plagued season.. 2 seasons left..45 goals needed. HOPEFULLY

Screenshot_20171222-203102.png

Screenshot_20171222-203106.png

Edited by ADNANJANUZAJMOYES
Wrong information