Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges The Alphabet/Nation Lock/TT challenge

Titjes

I saw a few people take an attempt at this challenge from @Taff in fmm17, but didn't see it between challenges this year, so I'm posting it (after asking Taff offcourse) :P

Original challenge --> the Alphabet/Nation Lock/TT

The challenge:

The aim is the same as the Triple Threat challenge and that aim is to get three strikers to score 1500 goals.

All three strikers must be of the same nationality and you start season 1 with strikers who come from a nation beginning with A (Argentina, Australia, Austria) they then have one season to score as many goals as they can, once season 2 starts those strikers must be sold or demoted and you move on to Nation B (Belgium, Brazil, Bolivia) and so on and so on until your strikers have all combined for 1500 goals.

The idea is to finish in the least amount of letters, but they must go in Alphabetical order.

It's advised you start with a team who has money as getting three decent strikers from the same nation can be tricky, but as I said once those guys have completed a season they move on and so do you.  

You must also stick with the three strikers you pick, if one gets injured for 6 months, sorry but you will have to rely on your remaining two to get those goals in.

The rest of your squad can be whoever you want, but the front three must be from the same country (second nationalities I'll leave up to you guys, but it's a bit iffy so I'd try to stick to those who are originally from said country)

The Challenge rules:

• NO USE OF THE IGE AT ALL (even looking up someones hidden PA is a no go)
  • Regens are allowed (by the time you get to Season F and G you might need them)
  • Own Formations only
  • Carrer Threads are advised if you want to give it a go
  • No reloading
  • AND ANY OF THE OBVIOUS ONES I MISSE

Special thanks to @Taff for letting me post this awesome challenge and also to @BatiGoal & @Ashez for making this challenge with Taff ;)

Leaderbords:

@Titjes - A to M - career

Edited by Titjes

Hope this gets some love again this year, this was one of my favourite saves last year and it gets really tricky by the time Season K comes around

My good (seems to have Vanished) friend @AndersJ took this on last year with a slight twist that the players surnames all had to begin with the same letter, it obviously takes the Nation Lock portion out, but could be another option

Cheers for bringing this back @Titjes, hope to see your name on that leaderboard and I might give it another go myself this year 

2 hours ago, Taff said:

Hope this gets some love again this year, this was one of my favourite saves last year and it gets really tricky by the time Season K comes around

My good (seems to have Vanished) friend @AndersJ took this on last year with a slight twist that the players surnames all had to begin with the same letter, it obviously takes the Nation Lock portion out, but could be another option

Cheers for bringing this back @Titjes, hope to see your name on that leaderboard and I might give it another go myself this year 

Thanks for letting me mate :) Testing some tactics atm and then I'm gonna give it a go :P 

5 minutes ago, JohnyBravo said:

I'm starting this challenge with RBL, can I use Werner when I get to Germany? Or every player has to brought in at the beggining of the season?

They have to be brought in at the start of each season (That's why i choose Belgium for B, as i had Jesus already and used him as back up striker :)  ;) (unless you pick a team with a player from a country starting with an A, like Sergio Aguero, who is Argentinian, for me at Man City ;)  And after each season they can never play a game again for you, so sell or demote them ;) 

Great to see someone else take a shot at this challenge :) 

Edited by Titjes