Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Managing English team

Not: this is long but kindly read thru

I managed barcelona for 4 seasons and i won 3 leagues and couple of other cups. Reputation is worldwide. But i wanted to manage English team next so during my fourth season i left barcelona around December and they decided to appoint Pep of mancity as there new coach but they  wunt do that until mid January  and by then when i apply for d post man city wld only agree by February meaning i cant buy any players (Note: due to my formation i need to be able to buy players in any team i join).  So i decided to return to barca saved game and finish  d season before quitting but alas they hired Malaga's coach not mancity and there were no other openings in epl (most times there are no openings in England at d end of season only mid season). So i joined Nice in france.  Won league in first season and now in second season but i still want to go to epl. 

So please how do i get a job in epl in time to at least meet the transfer window? Since there are no job openings in epl at end of season only mid season wen all dey wld only appoint after window have closed and even tho Liverpool and arsenal coaches job securities have been insecure for 3 seasons and i can't even declare my interest (unlike d pc version) 

Tbh mate if you're joining Man City you don't need to worry too much about immediate signings, their team is already a bit good. Job openings tend to come up around Nov/Dec if it's that big a deal though.

24 minutes ago, Fish18ish said:

Tbh mate if you're joining Man City you don't need to worry too much about immediate signings, their team is already a bit good. Job openings tend to come up around Nov/Dec if it's that big a deal though.

Thanks.  i know they have good players but my formation requires 5 attacking player and at least 3 attacking backups