Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career MRI - Taff needs his head examined A 3K Journey COMPLETE

Taff

MRI.thumb.jpg.e2be880c0be04a0d5fd65ee1ed88efb7.jpg

Welcome my fellow Vibers, to something I have been trying to get off the ground and am now ready to share.  

This career is one I honestly don't believe I will ever achieve, however I'm still really looking forward to giving it a go.  Everyone's favourite Vibe Legend @Ashez once attempted this insane version of a Triple Threat that sees you not aiming for the customary 1500 goals between three strikers but aim instead to get all three strikers to the magic 1K mark all in the same save, 1000 goals each three strikers 3000 goal total.

"MRI Scan Definition. Magnetic Resonance Imaging is a diagnostic technique that uses magnetic fields and radio waves to produce a detailed image of the body's soft tissue and bones. An MRI images the spine by using a magnet that goes around the body to excite hydrogen atoms."

Now this is the definition of an MRI, however for my career MRI referes to these three promising young Players

Mbappe

IMG_6516.thumb.PNG.a87885abd6f3714f46abb0d9a6f44054.PNG

Plenty of hype surrounding this young man, with him being sent to PSG on loan from Monaco, with the intent to buy him for a whopping £160M next season.  Now I don't care if you're the next Messi, £160M is an incredible amount of money for a kid who's still in his teens.  I managed to knock £40M off the price, but I'm still £120M out of pocket and I hope this young lad can repay that cost

Rashford

IMG_6517.thumb.PNG.06ac0249ac5ae315e52f4f933b331d77.PNG

The player many are hoping is the future of English Football, and again costing £110M, this lad has plenty to live up too.  But he is a young star on the rise and at only 19 I'm hoping he can prove the world right with his potential

Isak

IMG_6518.thumb.PNG.dd56c97eea0f7500e1f4850a943ac55c.PNG

Now this kid has a lot to live up too after seeing what the Gentleman Bear @PriZe managed with him, I'm hoping to also get the next Ibrahimovic to show me just how good he could be, and coming in at a whooping £30M, this lad has a lot less riding on his shoulders than his other two partners

So there we have it Mbappe, Rashford and Isak.....MRI

Now with these three costing an insane £260M I needed a team who could afford the crazy price, and Mbappe is only available at PSG, so as you can guess from the Screenshots, the team I will be using is none other than....

5a3a5c786c8eb_download(10).png.b0e1d40e87e9fda3c174d0eb36cf9d86.png

Blackpool FC

That's right, I'm heading to the English Vegas.   ;)

OH NO Wait they couldn't afford the Toilet paper that Mbappe requires, let alone the player himself, I of course will be managing...

5a3a5c7dab613_download(11).png.5e05ce55345fb060d934eb26217e7bf2.pngIMG_6478.thumb.PNG.facb330a32b087c0b1cd75bed86c170a.PNG

So the journey begins now and season 1 will be posted ASAP

Hope you enjoy the ride and I'm waiting for @BatiGoal and @FuddledFox to get the guys in White Coats to come and pick me up, so I'll see you all soon

5a3a5dbd10019_tenor(8).gif.d7ac9c7767b3d76ae9d0fc5651a673b2.gif

It's possible but literally e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g has to go your way. Tough Taff Tough but gotta give yourself a challenge at times :laugh: hope you don't regret this tomorrow lol

1 hour ago, Ashez said:

Wow this will be super tough outside of Brazil! Extremely brave not using ITN too but the player choice is obviously top draw.

I think he forgot the ITN part:laugh:

good luck bunny!

Just now, Taff said:

Cheers for the comments guys, as I said I don’t honestly believe I can get this done, but what the hell got nothing to loose

That's what I used to think but look at the type of comments I receive now :P lmao

Gee, I go away for a few weeks and come back to find poor old Taff's gone crazy! :P 

Nah, it seems plausible in FMM2018 from what I've read (haven't played it yet) - but I did see in the bug thread that they think the new version is going to be more difficult, so maybe you don't want to update...

Anyway best of luck mate!

Season 1 is going to be delayed guys sorry, had the team going and My 2 year old thought it would be fun to mess with my phone and somehow delete a few apps, including FMM, so I'm in the process of getting everything reset, but I'll try and get it done asap

6 minutes ago, Taff said:

Season 1 is going to be delayed guys sorry, had the team going and My 2 year old thought it would be fun to mess with my phone and somehow delete a few apps, including FMM, so I'm in the process of getting everything reset, but I'll try and get it done asap

LOL, you're not supposed to bring that excuse out until it's mathematically impossible to make it... :P 

Seriously, that sucks! Hope you didn't lose too much...

16 minutes ago, Taff said:

That's the FMM version of my dog ate my homework:P

44 minutes ago, Taff said:

FMM curveball expansion pack? 

10 hours ago, Taff said:

I have felt the sting of lost data, but never before the first update hahaha

3 hours ago, kts365 said:

I have felt the sting of lost data, but never before the first update hahaha

lol kids eh? 

I have 2, ones 10 and does stuff like that now.....mostly just to be a pain!!