Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics PriZe presents: the return of The Black Pearl 4321

PriZe

The Black Pearl 2018 EME:

Yes people once again the Black Pearl returns!  Last year the black pearl resulted in Isak scoring a blistering 2001 goals! So how does it do this year? Even better!

Tactical shape:

WbmCIT5.png

Only real big change is that i opted for slow build up and a narrow formation. This way i force the team to play a form of tiki taka, which the majority of the time pays off in more possesion.

Defensive instructions:

Im4xJwA.png

Attacking instructions:

LxQamvz.png

Go overlap to get those Wing backs in the attack, and work in to the box to limit the amount of shots from other players then my striker as that's the core goal of this tactic.

How did the team perform?:

kPtgD5E.png

NqaIdIK.png

lqICMcD.png

xkxikvc.png

vrvIuII.png

Concluding

Well what can i say? 111 goals from a single striker in his first season... jep people the Black Pearl is back :D 

Cheers PriZe!

Wow very nice tactic again my friend :) ,  at I ask for your transfers in and out? I always get rid of Isco and benzema just want to see for this formation what transfers you made? Thankyou in advance :)

12 minutes ago, GhostOrigins said:

Wow very nice tactic again my friend :) ,  at I ask for your transfers in and out? I always get rid of Isco and benzema just want to see for this formation what transfers you made? Thankyou in advance :)

Thanks mate!

Benz, James, Bale went out. Brought in Morata in as Striker

Anderson, Coman and Zivkovic for the wings. Laporte as an extra defender and florenzi as a extra wing back. 

Kaita joined in jan as i wanted to see if he is so good as they say.

with the above i focussed on what this tactic needs. Wingers with good crossing and above average teamwork stats. And strenghtend the defence.

Isco is great this year!!!

added 0 minutes later
12 minutes ago, Gav77 said:

Fantastic work again to get the mighty Black Pearl working for this new release. Very impressive results!

Thanks mate! :)

12 minutes ago, Lav50 said:

Role traits for wingers? Also I assume that they should play on the side of their preferred foot right?

Didn't look at traits to be fair. Teamwork and crossing is important. Have the left winger with foot on the left and for the right vice versa

5 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

The infamous black pearl is back! Top stuff mate.

What kind of results did you get from the DLP (wow! What a shock I ask about that role:laugh:) Who played there?, how many assists? and AvR?

Thanks mate! 

I played kroos there. But he isn't a good example as he also was on corner duty. But role is a bit meh. With 35 assists and think 5 goals he is just above 7.0

But tbh rating doesn't say how he performed and he was stellar for me!

Usually I always play IF because tac with wingers relies on striker too much but last update nerfed IF quite a bit so I gave this a try..going awesome so far

4 minutes ago, Lav50 said:

Usually I always play IF because tac with wingers relies on striker too much but last update nerfed IF quite a bit so I gave this a try..going awesome so far

The whole tactic is setup for the striker :) it's my go to tactic for 1kc / 2kc challenge :)

yeah if's got a pretty good hit, but good to hear it's working so far.  Don't hesitate to share results here for others to see and learn from :)

added 0 minutes later
12 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

Related image

Hahahaah well you know ratings are a bit iffy in general this year:laugh:

6 hours ago, hyperion21 said:

Can i change winger role to IF ??

I used chelsea and hazard do best when i set him to IF

Yeah if you want you can. I use wingers to get my striker to score the most but IF is also possible.

have a look what it does to your defence. Might want to switch the WB on that side to a FB.

6 hours ago, Lav50 said:

If doesnt work anymore

did they hit them that bad?

53 minutes ago, desmon111 said:

eme?

Well it's in the title isn't it ;) yeah mate EME

42 minutes ago, Taff said:

The most celebrated tactic in FMM history has returned, well done bringing your baby panda back to the light @PriZe, look forward to seeing the damage this could do this season

Thanks mate! :D

41 minutes ago, kts365 said:

Very few differences between this and the tactic i use. The proof is in the pudding here.

:) on the way to make your man a legend! 

I need something to freshen up and love the shape, other similar shapes haven't been that great for me recently so will try this.

[Edit]

8 or 9 games in and it's not going well. Hope it improves.

2dgkh9d.png

Edited by Schwantz34

Few questions.

1. Who else is getting the goals other than the striker? 

2. If you change one W to IF and same side WB to FB would IF get the goals too? 

3. If you do 2. would you change the tactics? 

4. If both W changes to IF and both WB changed to FB then is it as effective or not?

Might test this formation although mine isn't doing bad. 

On 22-12-2017 at 09:56, rseven said:

HI PriZe, Great result!

I believ a lot goal from conner and crossing from flanks.

A all-round strinker is required, I think.

Crossing yes, corners yes but not a lot. As the majority of the passes will come from the wings i would indeed look for a more allround striker. Other strikers are fine too but i expect a small drop in goals

added 0 minutes later
20 hours ago, olayinkajnr said:

Awesome. Tried this on my Athletico Madrid save. Worked wonders. I'll try it out on my lower league save.

Good to hear 

17 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

I need something to freshen up and love the shape, other similar shapes haven't been that great for me recently so will try this.

[Edit]

8 or 9 games in and it's not going well. Hope it improves.

2dgkh9d.png

Guess your leeds? I would drop the BPD's, and might even go for FB instead of WB. Then again i wouldn't expect leeds to win from chelsea if im honest

15 hours ago, sharaziuk said:

Few questions.

1. Who else is getting the goals other than the striker? 

2. If you change one W to IF and same side WB to FB would IF get the goals too? 

3. If you do 2. would you change the tactics? 

4. If both W changes to IF and both WB changed to FB then is it as effective or not?

Might test this formation although mine isn't doing bad. 

1. The wingers followed by midfield

2. Yeah IF would get goals too

3. Yes i would have a look at the BBM as he would interfer with one of the IF's and see how defence wise we hold up.

4. No idea haven't tried

2 hours ago, PriZe said:

Guess your leeds? I would drop the BPD's, and might even go for FB instead of WB. Then again i wouldn't expect leeds to win from chelsea if im honest

Been beating the top teams before I switched to the Black Pearl.

Hope I can get it going though because I've always had success with the previous versions of it that you've done.

2 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

Been beating the top teams before I switched to the Black Pearl.

Hope I can get it going though because I've always had success with the previous versions of it that you've done.

Let me know how it works out mate! 

5 hours ago, Jinglebells PriZe said:

Let me know how it works out mate! 

Was sinking like a stone so switched to 4-1-2-2-1 by Don Dudi, his second version of it and now I'm flying. Beaten Spurs, Man Utd and Man City in the run I'm currently on.

2vsp6ab.png

Edited by Schwantz34

Hi PriZe, Ijust finished the 2020-21 season with my Schalke04 side using the new Black Pearl for 41 of 57 matches, including all cup finals. the record was 34-5-2 and I won all six available cups, including the Bundesliga title. The team scored 136 goals and conceded 23. My two strikers Dolberg (18) and Belotti (15) ranked 1st and 2nd in scoring, although neither rang them up like your strikers do. My RW, Shaqiri, who won German Player of the Year, chipped in 13. The Black Pearl is indeed back.

I guess I will have to have a "come to 'Jesus'" session now and see how it works.

(Just as a point of interest, the other formation that I used for 12 matches (9-3-0) is a variation of the Trident that I dubbed the TR433, which utilizes a four man back line and three midfielders, but retains the high, wide INFs of the Trident. I won four cups, including the Bundesliga last season using it. I also threw Aangca's latest 4312 in for four matches this seasonIMG_0378.thumb.PNG.869422ee88b033f983398e39278d120e.PNGIMG_0375.thumb.PNG.5d97daca3a4250f15c55bd6ba5dcaef2.PNGIMG_0381.thumb.PNG.a4421fd1435714f9ed0ecd476dc636dd.PNG, winning all of them.)

16 hours ago, HH McCool said:

Hi PriZe, Ijust finished the 2020-21 season with my Schalke04 side using the new Black Pearl for 41 of 57 matches, including all cup finals. the record was 34-5-2 and I won all six available cups, including the Bundesliga title. The team scored 136 goals and conceded 23. My two strikers Dolberg (18) and Belotti (15) ranked 1st and 2nd in scoring, although neither rang them up like your strikers do. My RW, Shaqiri, who won German Player of the Year, chipped in 13. The Black Pearl is indeed back.

I guess I will have to have a "come to 'Jesus'" session now and see how it works.

(Just as a point of interest, the other formation that I used for 12 matches (9-3-0) is a variation of the Trident that I dubbed the TR433, which utilizes a four man back line and three midfielders, but retains the high, wide INFs of the Trident. I won four cups, including the Bundesliga last season using it. I also threw Aangca's latest 4312 in for four matches this seasonIMG_0378.thumb.PNG.869422ee88b033f983398e39278d120e.PNGIMG_0375.thumb.PNG.5d97daca3a4250f15c55bd6ba5dcaef2.PNGIMG_0381.thumb.PNG.a4421fd1435714f9ed0ecd476dc636dd.PNG, winning all of them.)

Awesome that you posted this mate! Good to hear it's working out! 

Interesting formation there! You should post it :)  Been toying around with a 3 striker tactic, flatmidfield stable? Would expect it to get overrun