Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics PriZe presents: the return of The Black Pearl 4321

PriZe

14 minutes ago, byjimini said:

n00b question... I see this is for the Enhanced Match Engine - does this mean it won't work (or be as effective) if used with the original engine?

There's only one way to find out mate. Kindly try it out. 

38 minutes ago, olayinkajnr said:

There's only one way to find out mate. Kindly try it out. 

Well I am, and it's not as effective as others are saying, which is why I asked? I don't understand if the difference between match engines are just cosmetic, or if there's a reason people are putting EME, etc, in their posts.

1 hour ago, byjimini said:

Well I am, and it's not as effective as others are saying, which is why I asked? I don't understand if the difference between match engines are just cosmetic, or if there's a reason people are putting EME, etc, in their posts.

Actually, there's difference between match engines. And the reason most people put EME in their post is because the tactics was tested on Enhanced Match Engine. 

If it was tested on OME, you will see OME in their post. 

This might work on OME but the reason might not be too good. 

I'm using this tactics presently and it is very good. I can share some tactics if you want.

4 hours ago, olayinkajnr said:

Actually, there's difference between match engines. And the reason most people put EME in their post is because the tactics was tested on Enhanced Match Engine. 

If it was tested on OME, you will see OME in their post. 

This might work on OME but the reason might not be too good. 

I'm using this tactics presently and it is very good. I can share some tactics if you want.

Thanks for the information, but is the difference between the 2 match engines, then?

Been trying this out with lower league teams. Really struggled with Cambridge in League 2, but so far this season with Rochdale (League 2 also) it's doing the business. Brought in one striker on loan alongside one winger on a transfer, only adjustments i've had to make. 10 games in & only just lost my first game...that was in extra time also :(

Is there someone who is able to sent me some screenshots how a season with this tactic went? I'm looking for screenshot of the winger performers (primary starters and backups).

I used this tactic in my chelsea save for 8 season and i like it :D

I did some changes though,,

For cb, i changed their role to cd coz my cb don't have good pass attribute lol..for wideman instead of 2 winger, i set 1 of them to IF coz IF are awesome :D

Many people says IF are nerfed since December update,,but they still amazing imo..

I used hazard as my IF for 8years before he retired and he never disappointed me, always bang nearly 30 goals each season unless he injuried..i guess it's depend the player you choose as IF,,the more amazing his attribute, more amazing the result :D

Because this tactic use high line def,,make sure your defenders have good pace (around 14 or more)

If your opposition escape your offside trap, you'll be screwed,especially if your opposition have winger with good pace and dribbling,,sometimes it can be nightmare..

For GK, you can use either SK or normal GK roles..SK is good but they can be double-edge sword for you, sometime they playing good, make clearance on loose ball,sometime they make silly mistake and get fooled by opposition striker..

For tempo, sometime it's better playing with normal tempo in case slow tempo being predictable..

Maybe it's obvious, but used striker with good aerial, this tactic relies on your winger and wb to feed your striker with crossing and if your striker have good pace, you can use through ball too for fun :D

Sorry for long review and sorry if my english bad :D

Edited by hyperion21

my current tactic was starting to get stale, drawing too many matches, lots of shots on goal but not on target.... took this for a spin. first game 8-0.

nice work my dude

12 hours ago, topline said:

my current tactic was starting to get stale, drawing too many matches, lots of shots on goal but not on target.... took this for a spin. first game 8-0.

nice work my dude

awesome mate! Good to hear :D Hope the succes continues

Been testing all the 4 at the back 1 up’s from the tactics index and this was about the 15th I tried and can honestly say it’s by far the best! All those draws where I was annihilating the opposition are gone with this tactic. Very solid at the back for me and it’s really getting my unofficial 1k challenge attempt back on track! 

Top marks from me mate 😀👍

On 14/05/2018 at 17:39, LenTheWelsh said:

Been testing all the 4 at the back 1 up’s from the tactics index and this was about the 15th I tried and can honestly say it’s by far the best! All those draws where I was annihilating the opposition are gone with this tactic. Very solid at the back for me and it’s really getting my unofficial 1k challenge attempt back on track! 

Top marks from me mate 😀👍

Geez man you making me blush😊! Thanks and glad you enjoy it!

This is my third season in Fulham with the Black Pearl...

I won a lot of games... including some cups winners...

yet i conceded quite a lot of goals... 

1st... GF 86 / GA 35

2nd... 74 / 43

now in the third, with only 8 games played, 16 / 6.

I am now trying to switch one BPD to CD...

any other suggestion to improve??

I'm using this tactic right now and i'm try to get to 1000 goals with Tulloch. So far i have about 45 after 1,5 season, but his attributes are still terrible so that's not that bad since he just turned 18.

My problem is that my wingers are scoring too many goals. First i thought that it was because Bale and Ronaldo were low on Teamwork, but then i saw that the same goes for Coutinho that has 15 in this attribute. Do you think that making wingers(or maybe only one of them) and advanced playmaker will make them pass instead of shooting, or maybe it's just problem of weak striker and they are just scoring instead of him 

6 minutes ago, Villen said:

I'm using this tactic right now and i'm try to get to 1000 goals with Tulloch. So far i have about 45 after 1,5 season, but his attributes are still terrible so that's not that bad since he just turned 18.

My problem is that my wingers are scoring too many goals. First i thought that it was because Bale and Ronaldo were low on Teamwork, but then i saw that the same goes for Coutinho that has 15 in this attribute. Do you think that making wingers(or maybe only one of them) and advanced playmaker will make them pass instead of shooting, or maybe it's just problem of weak striker and they are just scoring instead of him 

In that case it’s more than likely the low Teamwork for Bale and Ronaldo. Then Coutinho probably has ‘cuts inside’ and ‘shoots from distance’ as his traits for a winger which aren’t really good winger traits if it’s assists you’re looking for

6 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

In that case it’s more than likely the low Teamwork for Bale and Ronaldo. Then Coutinho probably has ‘cuts inside’ and ‘shoots from distance’ as his traits for a winger which aren’t really good winger traits if it’s assists you’re looking for

Thanks for the answer

You're right he has cuts inside. Ok i think i will just sell Bale and Coutinho and get someone with good teamwork. Maybe you have someone in mind ? 

And what do you think about switching one of the wingers to AP ? 

4 minutes ago, Villen said:

Thanks for the answer

You're right he has cuts inside. Ok i think i will just sell Bale and Coutinho and get someone with good teamwork. Maybe you have someone in mind ? 

And what do you think about switching one of the wingers to AP ? 

For a right winger I’d highly recommend Christian Pavon, and for the left side I’d recommend Thomas Lemar. As for AP’s on the wing I’ve used them to great success this year. If my striker has poor Aerial I’ll use AP’s on the wings. If he has good Aerial then I’d use wingers

1 minute ago, Nucleus said:

For a right winger I’d highly recommend Christian Pavon, and for the left side I’d recommend Thomas Lemar. As for AP’s on the wing I’ve used them to great success this year. If my striker has poor Aerial I’ll use AP’s on the wings. If he has good Aerial then I’d use wingers

Ok ! 

I will switch to AP now and will see how it works(he has poor aerial ability so it may be better) 

3 minutes ago, Villen said:

Ok ! 

I will switch to AP now and will see how it works(he has poor aerial ability so it may be better) 

Remember if you switch to an AP that they’ll perform better if their strongest foot is on the inside!

Sorry for spamming your thread @PriZe!! 😝

On 21/12/2017 at 22:35, PriZe said:

The Black Pearl 2018 EME:

Yes people once again the Black Pearl returns!  Last year the black pearl resulted in Isak scoring a blistering 2001 goals! So how does it do this year? Even better!

Tactical shape:

WbmCIT5.png

Only real big change is that i opted for slow build up and a narrow formation. This way i force the team to play a form of tiki taka, which the majority of the time pays off in more possesion.

Defensive instructions:

Im4xJwA.png

Attacking instructions:

LxQamvz.png

Go overlap to get those Wing backs in the attack, and work in to the box to limit the amount of shots from other players then my striker as that's the core goal of this tactic.

How did the team perform?:

kPtgD5E.png

NqaIdIK.png

lqICMcD.png

xkxikvc.png

vrvIuII.png

Concluding

Well what can i say? 111 goals from a single striker in his first season... jep people the Black Pearl is back :D 

Cheers Parīzē! For me not work, not shot and ded defence

12 hours ago, PriZe said:

No worries @Nucleus :) and @Villen any progress?

Team results are great either way, but switching to AP didn't help Tulloch that much as he scored only 19 goals this season with 6.93 rating.

The good thing is that i managed to buy Bernardo Silva as my right winger(i think he will be better as he has 17 in teamwork and great role traits for AP), and finally attributes of Tulloch started to get better so this season i hope for at least 35 goals. 

I switched wingers to advanced playmakers and i'm thinking about making Tulloch a Poacher

Screenshot_20180704-034100.png

Screenshot_20180707-210439.png

12 minutes ago, jwsw1990 said:

I find the defence is a bit leaky. Any way to improve the defence?

Hi mate, make the defence less attacking minded. So full backs and controlling defenders! That should help :) 

17 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Hi mate, make the defence less attacking minded. So full backs and controlling defenders! That should help :) 

Will give that a go! Thanks :)

I dunno what I'm doing wrong mate but I can't get this tactic to work with anyone. In the end I went with madrid and did the exact same transfers as you and I can't even beat girona 😖 is there something I'm missing?

On 21/07/2018 at 07:41, Tlund1991 said:

I dunno what I'm doing wrong mate but I can't get this tactic to work with anyone. In the end I went with madrid and did the exact same transfers as you and I can't even beat girona 😖 is there something I'm missing?

I've always had the same issue, which is a shame because I like the shape/setup.

Thought I'd got somewhere when the new update dropped and it had instant impact on a few saves, but then dropped off.

Edited by Schwantz34
On 22/12/2017 at 03:35, PriZe said:

The Black Pearl 2018 EME:

Yes people once again the Black Pearl returns!  Last year the black pearl resulted in Isak scoring a blistering 2001 goals! So how does it do this year? Even better!

Tactical shape:

WbmCIT5.png

Only real big change is that i opted for slow build up and a narrow formation. This way i force the team to play a form of tiki taka, which the majority of the time pays off in more possesion.

Defensive instructions:

Im4xJwA.png

Attacking instructions:

LxQamvz.png

Go overlap to get those Wing backs in the attack, and work in to the box to limit the amount of shots from other players then my striker as that's the core goal of this tactic.

How did the team perform?:

kPtgD5E.png

NqaIdIK.png

lqICMcD.png

xkxikvc.png

vrvIuII.png

Concluding

Well what can i say? 111 goals from a single striker in his first season... jep people the Black Pearl is back :D 

Cheers PriZe!

You break FMM mate