Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career PriZe presents the Three wise men attempt [Completed]

PriZe

PriZe presents - The three wise men

Hi all! @Ashez created a cracking one season challenge in the christmas spirit! 

Now our resident bunny @Tinsel Taff got the first score of 118 points and this is my attempt to get his cute bunny butt of the nr1 spot!

The three wise men:

First up is Bernardo Silva

QQ5i0xg.png

Supported by the amazing Kevin de Bruyne

Ik8ca1T.png

And last but not least Leon Goretzka

yaxbtAW.png

Concluding

Well thats it for now! Stay tuned to see me put @Tinsel Taff bunny on the menu and devour him as the main course! Merry Christmas all!

Cheers PriZe

A Christmas feast at its best. :)

Don't underestimate this bunny though, it tends to jump out of the hat when you least expect it. Hehe! Goodluck mate! 

3 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

A Christmas feast at its best. :)

Don't underestimate this bunny though, it tends to jump out of the hat when you least expect it. Hehe! Goodluck mate! 

He's going in to the oven:laugh:

The Three wise men season overview

Welcome back to the season overview! So how did i do in this nice little challenge made up by @Ashez? Well @Tinsel Taff set a nice score to beat with a decent score of 118 points but the our @FestiveFox decide to blow it out of the water with a score of 131 points. So how did Jesus do with his three wise men?

Season overview

Well we stormed the league claiming the win in february! 

j9ub8ZW.png

And finished the league season with just two draws :)

YK5pUJA.jpg

In the meantime Jesus brought us the Carabao cup with 4 gifts!

RJ6HATh.png

Which we sadly couldn't follow up in the CL :( losing on a 7-7 draw despite 3 gifts in the home match

7oyPNzj.png

Luckily we could finish the season with a smile as we beat Everton to claim the FA Cup!

TQez1aM.png 

Jesus and his three wise men

Now winning leagues and cup is all fine but we need goals and assists! And boy did we get showered with them :)

AbOqitG.png

Jesus almost beats @Tinsel Taff his score on his own with a wooping 97 points!

Next up is our wise men De Bruyne 

ZSdMOph.png

good for 25 goals and 43 points! So there goes Taff @FestiveFox scores as Kevin brings us the subtotal of 140 points.

But Bernardo had an excellent gift as well

Z77EF8D.png

Adding another 32 points to the score and bringing the subtotal to 177 points :)

And we end this challenge with Leon

40BThvz.png

who brings us to a total score of 195 points!

Concluding

What can i say, amazed at Jesus his score and with a total of 195 points for now we will be on top of the leaderboard. For how long that remains to be seen and i highly recommend to give this challenge a shot!

thanks for reading and don't forget to leave a comment :)

Cheers PriZe

Returning after some time off frm the site and i see the legendary panda getting this kind of scores!!! Amazing work man! Probably shld start this challenge now though might be a little late. Anyone got a New Year challenge instead?

1 hour ago, veerus said:

Nice. We finally have the "can anybody top this?" score. 

Your welcome(y)

1 hour ago, salohcin said:

Returning after some time off frm the site and i see the legendary panda getting this kind of scores!!! Amazing work man! Probably shld start this challenge now though might be a little late. Anyone got a New Year challenge instead?

:laugh:

1 hour ago, PriZe said:

No that is fantastic :P

(y)

Did an extensive test run with the TKO but it's simply too inconsistent in FMM18, so it's safe to say it no longer works. That's good news tho. 

Trying an adaptation of my Batigoals next :D

29 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

(y)

Did an extensive test run with the TKO but it's simply too inconsistent in FMM18, so it's safe to say it no longer works. That's good news tho. 

Trying an adaptation of my Batigoals next :D

batigoals should work! I have something similar which works. Thank god that the TKO is inconsistent :P