Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Vibe Super League

Rocket

6 hours ago, Scott said:

I will join if someone else does, can't have 1v1s with 7 people.

There will be a guaranteed 8 people if you join as I would participate but hopefully that doesn't happen as I don't want to embarrass you all. ;)

1 hour ago, haykay said:

I'm in.

50 minutes ago, JohnWeulfoe said:

I am also IN☺

Added both of use. Still 4 guaranteed spots left open boys so get in quick.

1 minute ago, kts365 said:

IN boys

This will be interesting, good to see that you’ve join and that is you added to the league. Only 3 spots left!

If there’s still space I’m in 

need to make up for my poor showing in the mini H2H tournament 

3 hours ago, Taff said:

If there’s still space I’m in 

need to make up for my poor showing in the mini H2H tournament 

Yeah there is still space just can't update the table right now as I'm not near my computer, anyway that's u added. 2 spots left!

7 minutes ago, Scott said:

I'm in :celebrate:

Glad you joined mate, 1 spot left! 

4 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Glad you joined mate, 1 spot left! 

It will only be for 1 round so more of a special guest appearance :laugh:

VSL Update

So now that all the sign-ups are done it is finally time to get some more info out to you all.

First of I would like to welcome my co-host Kun Aguero, who will be helping out with some ideas for challenges and also help me in doing some write-ups.

As we have got an odd amount of participants from the sign-ups I will be joining the league unless someone messages me in the next few days to claim the final spot.

Fixtures will be posted under every challenge.

You will get 6 days for every challenge then the results will be shown as soon as they have all been calculated. The next challenge will be published the day after the results.

The first challenge will be posted tomorrow and I hope every is excited for the VSL.

Edited by Rocket

Looking forward to dominating another tournament from start to finish. Not much point in me even playing the matches tbh.

32 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Looking forward to dominating another tournament from start to finish. Not much point in me even playing the matches tbh.

You can step out any moment mate, but watch out, first get your head out of your *** we don't want you trippin over your own feet

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

VSL Update

So now that all the sign-ups are done it is finally time to get some more info out to you all.

First of I would like to welcome my co-host Kun Aguero, who will be helping out with some ideas for challenges and also help me in doing some write-ups.

As we have got an odd amount of participants from the sign-ups I will be joining the league unless someone messages me in the next few days to claim the final spot.

A fixture list will be messaged to all participants within the next 24 hours and the message that you will receive is where you will send me your results as I don't want my mailbox to be clustered.

You will get 6 days for every challenge then the results will be shown as soon as they have all been calculated. The next challenge will be published the day after the results.

The first challenge will be posted tomorrow and I hope every is excited for the VSL.

My first vibe competition wow,nervous.

1 hour ago, PriZe said:

You can step out any moment mate, but watch out, first get your head out of your *** we don't want you trippin over your own feet

Just took a quick look at the fixtures mate and I'm not gonna lie, I already know you've won the first match

26 minutes ago, haykay said:

My first vibe competition wow,nervous.

Don't worry mate it'll be fine.

1 hour ago, samhardy said:

Yeah you should probably just quit, you'll finish last anyway. ?

3 hours ago, samhardy said:

We will see mate. We will see......

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

Don't worry mate it'll be fine.

I hope his first vibe tournament goes better than what yours did :P

2 minutes ago, samhardy said:

I hope his first vibe tournament goes better than what yours did :P

Do you want disqualified? ;)

1 minute ago, Rocket said:

Probably the only thing to stop me from winning :P

5 minutes ago, Rocket said:

3 minutes ago, samhardy said:

???? Funny.

1 hour ago, samhardy said:

You’ll probably still win somehow :laugh:

Is it possible to be excited and nervous because I am that right now. Ready for my first vibe competition!

14 minutes ago, Jwill11 said:

Is it possible to be excited and nervous because I am that right now. Ready for my first vibe competition!

Ghehe i remember that feeling! Ended up beating @samhardy in the CC final. So good luck mate(y)

added 0 minutes later
4 hours ago, Rocket said:

You’ll probably still win somehow :laugh:

He bought my tactics guide:laugh:

Challenge 1 : AC Milan, Money Well Spend?

Eyes had been casted on the once giants of Europe AC Milan at the beginning of the season after they spend a tremendous amount of 208 million in the summer, including a record signing of Bonucci, which we know had been a disappointing one.

However, one of the most interesting part in the game, is that we can do something that can't be achieved in real life. So in this challenge, you will have to play as AC Milan and score lots of goals with their summer signing attacking trio.

dlMYwCFUiro_maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.90379958569681739d78d70993db1965.jpg

Attackers signing :
1. Andre Silva
2. Halkan Calhanoglu
3. Nikola Kalinic

Aim : Get as many league goals as possible from the attacking trio. Whoever get the most goals win.

Rules :
1. Load Italy and take charge of AC Milan
2. Get as many goals as possible from the three attackers signing above
3. No transfers
4. Only league goals are counted
5. All the basic rules
6. Send screenshots of the three player's stats, team stats and any other screenshots to prove that no transfers are done and no IGE used, to @Rocket before GMT 7AM 9 January 2018 (6 days from when this is posted).
7. Failure to send the screenshots before due time will end up in a straight loss.
8. The challenge last for one season and must be played in EME (Enhanced Match Engine)

Matchup :
Week 1

Feel free to ask any questions, have fun and good luck beating your opponent.
Edited by Kun Aguero