Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Vibe Super League

Rocket

Just now, Supervisor said:

Haha. Maybe that's difference between we (noobs) and elite managers x). However this is still intresting, because I have to change my default tactic a lot and tried something totally different :D 

Yeah what is fair :). It's intresting to see how many (50-200) goal I lose between me and winner :D.

Btw, where I send results? PM @Rocket or send pics here?

Send the pics to @Rocket through the convo he send you the fixtures (if he already did), or start a new convo if he havent. BTW I believe @Titjes wont mind you sending the pics here, so he can know how many goals he need to beat you:P

Great to see you enjoyed playing with a different tactic, as the following challenges will need you to totally overturn your tactic.

Just now, Kun Aguero said:

Send the pics to @Rocket through the convo he send you the fixtures (if he already did), or start a new convo if he havent. BTW I believe @Titjes wont mind you sending the pics here, so he can know how many goals he need to beat you:P

Great to see you enjoyed playing with a different tactic, as the following challenges will need you to totally overturn your tactic.

Yeah. To me this is also so fresh feelings because usually I just use my default tactic and players who supported that tactic. Now I have to think everything different way. And ofc try to solve problems and make good result as possible!

However I own FM16, 17 and 18. Still I enjoy playing this game :).

Just now, Kun Aguero said:

my first tactic I tested for this was terrible :P 

I don't wanna see his pics, then I already know how hard I will lose haha :P 

When you aren't bothered about the cup so you deliberately field a weaker side to keep your first teams stamina up for the league games.....

Spoiler

Screenshot_20180104-090458.thumb.png.c2eca2de29518d14334006dc23f103ad.png

Is it my tactic being bad if the people I want to score aren't scoring, but the backup strikers are lighting up the other teams in the EURO cup?

1 hour ago, Jwill11 said:

Is it my tactic being bad if the people I want to score aren't scoring, but the backup strikers are lighting up the other teams in the EURO cup?

I have exactly same problem :D

3 hours ago, Supervisor said:

I have problem to find working combination : D. If I can guess, I lose that battle : D

Same here.??

Nearly done and I don't think I have ever seen a single player have four goals taken away by being offside until this challenge. Calhanoglu..... why must you be offside 90% of the match.... He has more goals taken away than all three of my strikers combined.... Also working the ball into the box apparently means all midfielders and defenders attempt shots from 30+ yards away....

Every league match: 50% offside goal by Calhanoglu 49% midfield and defenders launching the ball towards the goal 1% One of my strikers scoring

Also, Cutrone is a goal machine in the Euro Cup... He has more goals in the Euro Cup than Silva does in the league....

33 minutes ago, Jwill11 said:

Nearly done and I don't think I have ever seen a single player have four goals taken away by being offside until this challenge. Calhanoglu..... why must you be offside 90% of the match.... He has more goals taken away than all three of my strikers combined.... Also working the ball into the box apparently means all midfielders and defenders attempt shots from 30+ yards away....

Every league match: 50% offside goal by Calhanoglu 49% midfield and defenders launching the ball towards the goal 1% One of my strikers scoring

Also, Cutrone is a goal machine in the Euro Cup... He has more goals in the Euro Cup than Silva does in the league....

Calhanoglu..... :@ what a waist of space in my team...

1 minute ago, PriZe said:

Calhanoglu is the one striker out of the three to consistently score... too bad over half of his goals were taken away. Silva was trash for me most of the time. Kalinic is a missed penalty machine.

Just now, Jwill11 said:

Calhanoglu is the one striker out of the three to consistently score... too bad over half of his goals were taken away. Silva was trash for me most of the time. Kalinic is a missed penalty machine.

LOL the exact opposite for me. Kalinic is slaying it, Silva closely following and have no clue what Calhanoglu is doing :S 

22 hours ago, Taff said:

#IHATEMILAN

22 hours ago, kts365 said:

Im disappointed in the squad if im honest

10 minutes ago, PriZe said:

3 minutes ago, Jwill11 said:

You guys are all so terribly lucky I'm too busy to join this league. I'm doing a Milan save and they're brilliant. Those players you guys can't get to score are all FMM Gods in my save. Very lucky bunch all of ya :P:laugh::P

12 minutes ago, PriZe said:

LOL the exact opposite for me. Kalinic is slaying it, Silva closely following and have no clue what Calhanoglu is doing :S 

How I thought Kalinic will be the hardest part of this challenge:unamused:

55 minutes ago, Jwill11 said:

... defenders attempt shots from 30+ yards away....

Believe me, you will love to have these happening in the next challenge

Calhanoglu having a hat trick against Roma and 2 goals against Juventus to end the challenge while Kalinic and Silva have a below 6 rating just about sums up most of this challenge.

2 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

How I thought Kalinic will be the hardest part of this challenge:unamused:

Believe me, you will love to have these happening in the next challenge

Can I use my save on the next challenge? ;)(y)

18 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

You guys are all so terribly lucky I'm too busy to join this league. I'm doing a Milan save and they're brilliant. Those players you guys can't get to score are all FMM Gods in my save. Very lucky bunch all of ya :P:laugh::P

Comeback when you have achieved something

I’m all done, not particularly happy but we’ll just see what my opponent @kts365 has done.

Spoiler

Hopefully nothing but I’m not counting him out

Will send @Rocket my results now

32 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

I never said i didnt get them to score....come on, I can get adu many goals and assists I can do this. That said the backup in the squad is disappointing. 

added 0 minutes later
6 minutes ago, Taff said:

I’m all done, not particularly happy but we’ll just see what my opponent @kts365 has done.

Reveal hidden contents

Hopefully nothing but I’m not counting him out

Will send @Rocket my results now

I think i did quite well if im honest.... we will see how right/wrong i am.

Just now, kts365 said:

I never said i didnt get them to score....come on, I can get adu many goals and assists I can do this. That said the backup in the squad is disappointing. 

As long as you didn’t outscore me otherwise @samhardy is going to throw me so far down the rankings table I might have a heart attack from the high fall

12 minutes ago, Taff said:

As long as you didn’t outscore me otherwise @samhardy is going to throw me so far down the rankings table I might have a heart attack from the high fall

Hahaha have the fans bringing "Taff out" signs

17 minutes ago, Taff said:

:laugh: bye bye bunny :P

22 minutes ago, Supervisor said:

Lol. My save Calhanoglu was totally useless. Kalinic was my best striker and Silva do what man have to do.

Depends how you use him. As a striker i find him pretty useless, but IF, SS and Treq he does alright.