Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges The China Invasion Challenge

Kun Aguero

The Chinese Invasion Challenge

Eyes had been cast on Chinese football since the immense amount of money spend in the recent few transfer windows, with some biggest stars in football joining the Chinese Super League. But how about players from China? Did the huge investment make some impact on the development of Chinese football players? Well, in this Challenge, you will need to lead a Chinese player to success in Asia and Europe, following the path of Genghis Khan's Mongolian Empire.

The Mongolian Invasion

1600px-Genghis_Khan_empire-en.svg.png

Being one of the most successful Invasion in world history, the Mongolian invasion in Europe around the 13th Century nearly conquered the whole Europe, only being stopped after the death of Great Khan Ögedei.

The Mongolian invasion in Europe was not a complete success, but can you replicate the path of Genghis Khan to conquer Europe football with your Chinese player? In this challenge, you will have to choose a Chinese player and bring him through 4 stages.

Stage 1 : Conquering Asia

The conquering journey of the Mongolian Empire started in China, but since China Super League wasn't playable in the game, we will have to start our journey in South Korea.

Aim :

1. Start with a South Korean team.

2. Sign a Chinese player 

3. Win the AFC Champions League with your player playing an active role.

4. Have your player scoring 30 goals.

Stage 2 : Conquering Poland

Genghis Khan's army then went on conquering Russia and followed by Central Europe, and you will start your journey in Europe with Poland.

Aim :

1. Join a Poland team.

2. Sign the Chinese player.

3. Win the Poland league.

4. Have your player scoring 30 goals.

Stage 3 : Conquering Turkey

The Mongolian army continued their invasion through the conquering of Turkey, and that's where you are going next.

Aim : 

1. Join a Turkey team.

3. Win the Turkey League.

4. Win the Europa League to complete your first stage of Europe Invasion.

5. Have your player scoring 50 goals.

Stage 4 : Conquering Europe

The defence of Spain managed to hold off the Mongolians, but that's not going to be how your journey end. In the final stage of this challenge, you will arrive in Spain and complete the conquering of Europe.

Aim : 

1. Join a Spanish team.

3. Win the league.

4. Win the Champions League to complete your conquering of Europe.

5. Have you player scoring 100 goals.

Rules :

1. Sugar Daddy is allowed since that's the only way you could sign a decent Chinese player in South Korea. 

2. No other unlockables.

3. No use of IGE.

Leaderboard

1. Cockers2505 - Nan Song - 9 seasons

Hopefully someone can try this. Enjoy!

Edited by Kun Aguero
1 hour ago, samhardy said:

Looks a great challenge! Are there no Chinese free agents that will join a Korean club? Would make it even harder and would mean you could remove the sugar daddy rule :)

I have checked it myself, those that are available cheap does not looks good, but of course someone who's crazy enough to take on the challenge without sugar daddy can do it. 

4 hours ago, NucleusNT said:

I can’t even find any Chinese players that aren’t greyed out. No option to search for the nationality either

There's a decent one in Real Madrid that you can get for like 4m and he does will to move to a Korean club. Just search for the China national team through "find club" to find all the Chinese players. 

6 hours ago, NucleusNT said:

I can’t even find any Chinese players that aren’t greyed out. No option to search for the nationality either

What I do is going to search player and instead of listing them by value I choose (alphabetical order of) nationality. Chinese is a few swipes away. Not ideal yes but it'll give you all available Chinese players in the DB rather than having to search by club.