Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Home Nations Triple Threat

samhardy

16 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Paterson :(. Erm will you be getting a kid?? As erm he's responsible for Colin Sale and that would make them related in a weird way?!!? Does that make us related? Omg this just got bizarre!! 

Quality update though and plenty of food for thought! Mbappe as a BBM has really caught my imagination!

I think the next step is to make him a world class ballplaying centre half!

Mbappe is......THE New MALDINI!

Great work on completing the challenge! A question with regards to the tactics, are you playing the updated version or vanilla? I feel that the engine has been gradually improved with the updates and some of the weirdest formations (such as your last one) doesn't really work anymore. 

Edited by 1899

Appreciate all the comments!

20 hours ago, NucleusNT said:

Great stuff mate, Laporte was a tank in my DT career too, sold him on to Madrid when he hit 32. Him and Marquinhos as a CB pairing is just god like <3 Couldn’t agree more with when you say everything works on this engine. I don’t think I’ve made a tactic this year that’s “failed” 

Spot on. It's really not rocket science to create anything that works on this engine and it's been like that since the inception of the EME. I consider Laporte - Marquinhos CB partnership cheating so will try and stay away from that :P

18 hours ago, Ashez said:

Paterson :(. Erm will you be getting a kid?? As erm he's responsible for Colin Sale and that would make them related in a weird way?!!? Does that make us related? Omg this just got bizarre!! 

Quality update though and plenty of food for thought! Mbappe as a BBM has really caught my imagination!

I'll let you explain to vibe why this isn't true! Need this idea out of my head asap :O

2 hours ago, 1899 said:

Great work on completing the challenge! A question with regards to the tactics, are you playing the updated version or vanilla? I feel that the engine has been gradually improved with the updates and some of the weirdest formations (such as your last one) doesn't really work anymore. 

The vanilla version, I've not updated. Usually wait a couple of weeks after they're released to gauge the feeling about the updates.

Coming up to 4 months since this was last updated now and I said my only remaining target was to get Woodburn to 1K.

Since it's been so long as you've guessed I have stopped playing it so this will be the last update for this career.

Woodburn reached the 1K easily as he was expected to do.

Screenshot_2018-06-04-12-48-24.thumb.png.c924619d9d72ebe9c31e5fdc1bfefef1.png

I believe that was the first time I'd got a striker to 100 goals in a season before so that was a personal milestone as well. It was going to be even bigger the next season until this happened.

Screenshot_2018-06-03-15-46-19.thumb.png.97586e6e6c759f8e47a98aab0ac8e602.png

Here's what he looks like at the end.

Screenshot_2018-06-04-18-36-32.thumb.png.637da01687ca0f2e96225163336c421c.png

Cheers to everyone who followed this from the start and I'm delighted it ended with both the triple threat and the 1K completed :)

Ben Woodburn final total - 1011

@danovic78