Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Brugmania - My 1kc attempt

Rob

So, having read (lurked in the shadows of) these forums for ages and joining a few weeks back, I have decided to try a 1kc challenge. I took over Spurs and decided to start with Pellegri...much like a whole tonne of other people on here. I did one season, scoring a fair few for a 16 year old, and then just before Christmas in the second season he broke his leg and was out for 4 months. 'What do I do?', I thought in sheer panic. Rest assured I had a soluton: his name is Brugman...Cristhian Brugman. 16, Uruguayan, and looking like Dr 'Diego Forlan' Who had stepped in to the tardis and regenerated, he is the nippy nimble poacher I tend to love. I have decided to instead do my 1kc as him (and, yes, I know regens don't count for some..but this is my go, I don'tave ambitions to be on a leaderboard, and I love the lad). This is him when I started playing him:

Screenshot_2017-12-29-17-18-12.thumb.png.3065019e8b0bbca4beaf386cbeff3e62.png

And this are his stats at the end of the season:

Screenshot_2017-12-30-08-55-28.thumb.png.e9658dc20130859e96ec361a6d5aee21.png

We won the league and Uefa Cup in his first year and the boy made the team of the season, along with winning the young player. 

Screenshot_2017-12-30-09-09-38.thumb.png.e54c4ed0d10796a12904a44d4fbf9180.png

His highlight was the Uefa Cup final, also known as 'The Birth of Brugman' game, where the boy became a man and Brugmania was born. In an interview afterward he said, 'I loved the game.  I dedicate my hat trick to my Brugmaniacs, who eat their vitamins and say their prayers. Whatcha gonna do when Brugmania runs wild on you?'

Screenshot_2017-12-30-08-55-13.thumb.png.d21cd272fa7dd102fc0d66f8cb587762.png

Transfer wise, I've signed the usual South American players that we all do: Caio, Vinicious, Barco, Pavon Luan, Scarpa, etc, and cycled through them, selling them on for profits to the afford the likes of Diawara, Kessie, Havertz, etc. Selling Kane and Eriksen earnt me a fair bit of cash, as did flogging loads of the deadwood - Lloris and Dier are my only remaining regulars.

Good start dude...looking forward to reading more.

I bet once he starts smashing a ton you'll be thinking about that leaderboard...we all do!!