Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haykay

Finding Regens Method 2(Easy/Quick)

Hello guys,I've noticed many people complain that they can't find a specific players regens this year, it's not really hard if you use this simple method. No more asking the question "who's regen is this".

1) Add the player that you will want to find the regen of to your scrapbook before he retires. This can be done by clicking the actions tab on the players profile and then clicking Add to scrapbook. I will be using Luis Fabiano and his regen as an example.

2) Once the original player has retired do a player search using the 0-21 age filter and the nationality and position of the original player.

IMG_1989.thumb.JPG.38add2f225467c69828f1a3ca585f1a4.JPG

You may not be able to recognise the regen from the list of players that you get(As shown in the screen below.)

IMG_1997.thumb.JPG.ee88f86efd40809cc41dba0fae861526.JPG

IMG_1996.thumb.JPG.b9fd92ede35ce49daa45f18fcd5ff271.JPG

3) If that is the case go to your scrapbook, you can find this in the "settings menu." Pick his 4 best attributes and do a player search based on these attributes and using the filters you used above (age, nation and position). 

IMG_1994.thumb.JPG.c0ea107058a0ce10512838a07ad9d167.JPG

4) You may want to put the minimum rating down to 10 on each attribute due to the young age of the regen. This will narrow down the players that appear in the search and give you more chance to find the regen..

IMG_1984.thumb.JPG.04b3c2c02c43570d91e52e2d744c72b0.JPG

As you can see below,the filter brought us players with similar attributes.Which made it easier for us to see the regen quick.

IMG_1998.thumb.JPG.d6a392067cd6bbce1898e58fc1d9019d.JPG

IMG_1995.thumb.JPG.fe88ba5bd1b85b84f58f99a1fb0b24a5.JPG

I hope this guide has helped and if you have any questions then please ask.✌? 

Edited by haykay

The guide is clear and simple and it helps a lot. I would love to know a couple of things. Let`s say I want to get Messi. I`ll have to scrapbook him in his prime and wait for him to retire. I remember when someone wrote an article on this matter and said that regens pop up on certain dates. My question are:

How do you keep track of his retirement? Is there a way to set certain notification ON?

When is the time to check for his regen?

I`m aware that most of you guys like this sweet pain in searching for the regens/evogens or whatever they are called, but not me. :)

48 minutes ago, M00re said:

The guide is clear and simple and it helps a lot. I would love to know a couple of things. Let`s say I want to get Messi. I`ll have to scrapbook him in his prime and wait for him to retire. I remember when someone wrote an article on this matter and said that regens pop up on certain dates. My question are:

How do you keep track of his retirement? Is there a way to set certain notification ON?

When is the time to check for his regen?

I`m aware that most of you guys like this sweet pain in searching for the regens/evogens or whatever they are called, but not me. :)

Lol,you scout them,and when they retire,you get something like this.

IMG_1928.thumb.JPG.12e0820a827cf76fdcd4a531663f9402.JPG

Then the regens are likely to spawn after 3 months.

Also note,some regens don't spawn after 3 months,they spawn years after.

Interesting. So does everyone here always try to find the regens of the current superstars? Because I have never thought of this nor known about regens.

6 hours ago, M00re said:

Shortlist the player you want to find regen after retirement. When he retires you get the notification on the news menu.

10 minutes ago, JonDoe said:

Good tips to find. Just picked up zlatans regen, Rooney retired 6 months ago however I simply cannot find his regen. 

You tried this method?

Maybe he'll spawn later,i never found terry regen is my Coventry save.

There are the odd occasion where a player may regen at an older age than 21 (very very rare) but there was a Zlat regen who came back at like 23/24, but it's rare, and another thing is that 95% of the time the player will return to a club in their home country (ie messi will regen in an Argentinian club, Ronaldo a Portuguese Club ect, but players like Bale will come back into a British side rather than one of the awful Welsh Teams) 

3 hours ago, FuddledFox said:

It would be brilliant if Bale sometimes came back at some tiny Welsh club.

I think,the reason he shows up at English club is because,most of the time,bale regen as an English player.

Kaka has regend as an american in one of my saves. And hidden attributes can make a huge difference. In one of my test saves, rooney regen had almost all reds because he was terribly injury prone and was lazy to boot. Actually sounds like FMM regend him exactly as he is in real life:-)

Following the guide above I was able to spot Iniesta.

6nPh1I4l.png

Filtered - 21/Nation/Position/4 Attributes - 10

4329XYFl.png

I think this is the guy.

vTr1Zjcl.png

Coach says:

LYgrb6Cl.png

Sorry I thought I commented on this the other day! Great work anyway mate it'll help a lot of people :)

One thing though I changed the title from capitals, just for future reference please refrain from doing that if possible as it appears as shouting on the internet and looks untidy.

Great stuff though. Added it to the article index.

On 31/12/2017 at 18:20, haykay said:

You tried this method?

Maybe he'll spawn later,i never found terry regen is my Coventry save.

Tried yes, also looked under Irish nationality still no luck. However, I believe I've found the Ronaldo regen, same feet and positions and great stats, just got his first cap for Portugal aged 19..but his second nationality is Scottish? 

21 minutes ago, JonDoe said:

Tried yes, also looked under Irish nationality still no luck. However, I believe I've found the Ronaldo regen, same feet and positions and great stats, just got his first cap for Portugal aged 19..but his second nationality is Scottish? 

Yes,that is possible,Iniesta regen as Spanish/English(Northampton) in my okd save.

Thanks for the tips. I never knew the use and importance of scrapbook until today. Never knew that it can save the profile of retired players. The difficult part is to know when exactly the players would retire and when the regens would show up. They sometimes appear in your save 2-3 seasons after the original players retired.

thanks for the guide mate, really helpful(y)

here's the rare case of regens didn't spawn on their native league and at age 24

and i have one question: if you retrain position of your player, will the regen spawn with the updated position or he just spawn with the original position?

Screenshot_20180126-104408.png

Screenshot_20180126-104303.png

Screenshot_20180126-104309.png

On 1/26/2018 at 04:58, rakafatih said:

thanks for the guide mate, really helpful(y)

here's the rare case of regens didn't spawn on their native league and at age 24

and i have one question: if you retrain position of your player, will the regen spawn with the updated position or he just spawn with the original position?

Screenshot_20180126-104408.png

Screenshot_20180126-104303.png

Screenshot_20180126-104309.png

Original position bro.