Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career PriZe presents: The Unlikely Hero and the LM10 & CR7 records

PriZe

PriZe presents: The Unlikely Hero and the LM10 & CR7 records

Welcome Vibers to a career i have been thinking of for ages! After furious testing the last few days i've kicked things off and  want to start posting what i believe is a wonderfull mix of challenges :) 

The Challenges

During this career i will attempt two main challenges.

• Break the Messi and Ronaldo records
  • Attempt the Fernando Peyroteo challenge

The Messi and Ronaldo records

Now these lads don't need an introduction. Living legends and loads of records behind their name. But... the majority of those records have been achieved in the sissy La Liga league. Now Ronnie knows a man's league.. and yes people thats the Premier league!

So i am going to try and break these records in the Premier league, because only then your worlds best! So all records in La Liga need to be achieved in England plus the records of the Premier League itself.

So what records do we need to break?

World

Spoiler

Messi Records
* Most (FIFA) Ballons d'Or: 5 (2009–12, 2015)(shared with Cristiano Ronaldo)
* Most consecutive Ballons d'Or: 4
* Guinness World Record as top goalscorer for club and country in a calendar year: 91 goals in 2012
* Top goalscorer in all club competitions in a calendar year: 79 goals in 2012
* Top goalscorer in a club season: 73 goals in 2011–12
* Longest goalscoring run in a domestic league: 21 matches, 33 goals in 2012–13

Ronaldo Records
* Most (FIFA) Ballons d'Or: 5 (2009–12, 2015)(shared with Lionel Messi)
* Most FIFA Club World Cup or Intercontinental Cup (football) trophies: 4 (shared with Toni Kroos)
* Top goalscorer in the history of FIFA Club World Cup or Intercontinental Cup (football): 7 goals (shared with Pelé) 
* Most Club World Cup final goals: 4 (shared with Lionel Messi)
* Only player to score a hattrick in a Club World Cup or Intercontinental Cup (football) final (2016) (shared with Pelé)
* Most hat-tricks (1) in the Club World Cup or Intercontinental Cup (football) (shared with Luis Suárez and Pelé)

Europe

Spoiler

Messi records
* Most goals in a European Cup/Champions League game: 5 goals (shared with 13 other players)
* Most hat-tricks scored in the UEFA Champions League: 7 (shared with Cristiano Ronaldo)
* Top goalscorer in the UEFA Super Cup: 3 goals

Ronaldo Records

* Most goals scored in all UEFA competitions: 144 goals
* Most goals scored in the UEFA Champions League: 114 goals
* Most goals scored in a UEFA Champions League/European Cup season: 17 goals in 2013–14
* Most hat-tricks in the UEFA Champions League: 7 (shared with Lionel Messi)

Spain

Spoiler

Messi Records
* Most Best Player in La Liga awards: 6 (2009–13, 2015)
* Top goalscorer in La Liga: 362 goals
* Top goalscorer in the Supercopa de España: 13 goals
* Top goalscorer in a La Liga season: 50 goals in 2011–12
* Most hat-tricks scored in a La Liga season: 8 in 2011–12 (shared with Cristiano Ronaldo)

Ronaldo Records
* Most hat-tricks in La Liga history: 32
* Most La Liga hat-tricks in a season: 8 hat-tricks (shared with Lionel Messi)

Premier League

Spoiler

Premier league Records
* Most Premier League goals: Alan Shearer(260)[6
* Most Premier League goals at one club: Wayne Rooney (183, for Manchester United)[6
* Most consecutive Premier League matches scored in: 11, Jamie Vardy 
* Most goals in a season (42 games): 34,
* Most Premier League hat-tricks in a season: 5, Alan Shearer (38 games) 
* Most Premier League hat-tricks: 11, 
* Most goals in a game: 5, joint record:[77]

Barcelona, Manchester City & Real Madrid records

Spoiler

Barcelona – Messi Records
* Top goalscorer in El Clásico: 25 goals
* Top goalscorer in official competitions: 524 goals
* Most hat-tricks scored in all competitions: 39
* Most hat-tricks scored in La Liga: 28

Real Madrid – Ronaldo Records
* Real Madrid all-time top goalscorer: 421 goals
* Top goalscorer in La Liga: 286 goals
* Top goalscorer in UEFA Champions League: 96 goals
* Top goalscorer in European competitions: 80 goals
* Most goals scored in seven consecutive league matches: 15 goals
* First player to score in eight consecutive matchdays
* Most hat-tricks in La Liga: 32

Manchester City Records
* Most goals scored overall – 184, Sergio Agüero 2011
* Most goals scored in a season – 38, Tommy Johnson 1928–29
* Most goals scored in all European competition: 32 – Sergio Agüero
* Most goals scored in UEFA Champions League: 28 – Sergio Agüero
* Most goals scored in one Premier League season: 26 – Sergio Agüero,
* Most goals scored in one UEFA Champions League season: 8 – Sergio Agüero,
* Most goals scored in one Premier League match: 5 – Sergio Agüero, 

So... there ya have it. That's a lot of records :O and i'm giving myself 7 seasons and thats it! 

The Fernando Peyroteo challenge

Now this is what i call a challenge! Score 331 goals in 187 games :O This little gem was posted by @danovic78 and pointed out to me by @Ashez. Want to know more? Check:

The Unlikely Hero

Jong (blk) Mes Ron.png

Now the majority of the challenge done here on Vibe are with Wonderkids or known superstars. And i totally get that! But for this challenge i felt that wasn't the way to go, so i've gone for the not so obvious route. 

As you can tell Messi and Ronnie are baffled by my choice of player and his performance... But can you guess who it is? Here are some hints

• He moved twice to big leagues in Europe but flopped both times
  • He has a brother who played for his rival club
  • His brother joined the same club he played for and also flopped
  • Too me it feels like i am cheating on my significant other that i am using him
  • One of his strong points is a attribute i find really important

Concluding

All records have been pulled of wikipedia so i hope they are up to date, besides that i made a selection out of the many records Messi and Ronaldo hold so i know some are missing. 

I want to thank @FuddledFox as always for his art skills :) and @Ashez for once again listing to my complaints ;) 

Last but not least don't forget to drop a comment and a like! Do you know which player i am using? Do you think i'm mad to attempt to break the records in 7 seasons? Let me know!

Cheers Prize

11 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

PSV's Luuk De Jong?

I think you're right :D

With so many records to break I'd probably lose track of half of them. You may need to hire a secretary for this one. Best of luck, mate! 

6 hours ago, alfredykyk said:

Is that Balotelli?

The moment you say flop I think of him and Torres.

Good one, but no! Did have a play around with him. If manage his fitness and keep him happy he is a pretty good striker!

3 hours ago, Taff said:

No idea who the player is but looking forward to this one

Bring it home Panda Man

Thanks Bunny :)

1 hour ago, Kun Aguero said:

PSV's Luuk De Jong? His brother Siem played for Ajax. They both played for Newcastle and both flop. Seems to fit all the criteria, but does is an unlikely hero. Good luck btw.

Oeh interesting suggestion ;) 

1 hour ago, BatiGoal said:

I think you're right :D

With so many records to break I'd probably lose track of half of them. You may need to hire a secretary for this one. Best of luck, mate! 

Got the missus on secretary duty(y)

Only one I can think of is Giovani Dos Santos but his brother hasn't played in his rival team and I don't think he'll last 7 seasons...

Edited by sharaziuk

De Jong and Jordan Ayew are the only ones that spring to mind. 

I'm trying to shoehorn Hazard into this but his brother (Eden) didn't flop. 

The Wright-Philips Bros are also popping into my thoughts but they are too old for anything. 

17 hours ago, sharaziuk said:

Only one I can think of is Giovani Dos Santos but his brother hasn't played in his rival team and I don't think he'll last 7 seasons...

Good suggestion, but indeed, not played in a rival team(y)

12 hours ago, billy2shots said:

De Jong and Jordan Ayew are the only ones that spring to mind. 

I'm trying to shoehorn Hazard into this but his brother (Eden) didn't flop. 

The Wright-Philips Bros are also popping into my thoughts but they are too old for anything. 

Some excellent suggestions!!! 

Player reveal somewhere today :) 

4 hours ago, PriZe said:

Good suggestion, but indeed, not played in a rival team(y)

Is it one of those players that when you reveal him we'll be like:

tenor.gif

Or:

giphy.gif

PriZe presents: The Unlikely Hero and the LM10 & CR7 records - Season 1

Hi all and welcome back! With the duties for the VSL checked off it's now time to get this started. We left this career with the question who is the unlikely hero? 

@alfredykykkicked the guess game of with the suggestion of Balotelli. And to be honest, initially i was going to use Balotelli and have tested him. However Mr. why always me was a bit inconsistent and therefore i decided otherwise. @sharaziukmentioned The dos Santos brothers and indeed are imho "flops" but not the right brothers… So who is it??

The Unlikely Hero - Luuk de Jong

Well congrats too @Kun Aguero @BatiGoal and @billy2shots you have won the washing machine!

Jong Mes Ron.png

Yes ladies and gentleman i am going to use Luuk de Jong. My god what an ugly shirt he has on :O

So Luuk de Jong? Luuk has had an interesting career so far in regards to flops. His spell at Borussia and Newcastle haven’t been the best.. Hight expectations where never fulfilled and it saw Luuk move back to the Eredivisie to start playing for PSV… Yes i know, you have flopped and then you choose PSV? OH MY LORD….  Initially it looked like a good idea from Luuk as he found his scoring boots again, but with wonderkid Romero joining the ranks it’s rumoured that Luuk is moving to Mexico to light up the league there. Well if that isn’t a career down the drain…

Hopefully i can help Luuk to regain some fame once again and show that he potentially could have been the greatest of all time..

The Unlikely Hero Season 1 update

Transfers

Spoiler

Kyye0Db.jpg

AazVS0X.jpg

p7v8KX4.jpg

Nothing to special, just picking up where Pep left of, so strenghting the wings, added some power to the midfield and defence.

Season one overview

AKQpSBE.jpg

We nailed the league with almost a perfect score with Tottenham finishing second 27 points behind. Two goals of Luuk claimed us the Champions league against FCP. The Caraboa Cup was a bit more effort against Liverpool as we had to go to penalties but was ours as well and Tottenham lost 4-2 in the FA cup.

Team performance & Awards

Spoiler

tmQK02j.jpg

g5BsKKz.jpg

cBNYeS9.jpg

QL2xGx4.jpg

xOPNCMl.jpg

DEqbVw7.jpg

kPuKwm4.jpg

4z1FynF.jpg

o7Obd32.jpg

YwUYLnk.jpg

The unlikely hero

Spoiler

zR50C6W.jpg

5eSQcsS.jpg

Not bad :)

The Challenges

Luuk did extremely well in his first season at Manchester City as he hit 10 targets straight away!

Records Messi & Ronaldo

World

Spoiler

Messi Records

• Most (FIFA) Ballons d'Or: 5 (2009–12, 2015)(shared with Cristiano Ronaldo)

• Most consecutive Ballons d'Or: 4

• Guinness World Record as top goalscorer for club and country in a calendar year: 91 goals in 2012

• Top goalscorer in all club competitions in a calendar year: 79 goals in 2012

• Top goalscorer in a club season: 73 goals in 2011–12 91 goals in 2017 - 2018

• Longest goalscoring run in a domestic league: 21 matches, 33 goals in 2012–13

Ronaldo Records

Europe

Spoiler

Messi records

Ronaldo Records

Spain

Spoiler

Messi Records

• Most Best Player in La Liga awards: 6 (2009–13, 2015) 17/18

• Top goalscorer in La Liga: 362 goals - 57 goals and counting

• Top goalscorer in the Supercopa de España: 13 goals

• Top goalscorer in a La Liga season: 50 goals in 2011–12 - 57 goals 2017-2018

• Most hat-tricks scored in a La Liga season: 8 in 2011–12 (shared with Cristiano Ronaldo

Ronaldo Records

• Most hat-tricks in La Liga history: 32 - 6 hattricks and counting

• Most La Liga hat-tricks in a season: 8 hat-tricks (shared with Lionel Messi)

• Top goalscorer in El Clásico: 25 goals 5 goals and counting

• Top goalscorer in official competitions: 524 goals 91 goals and counting

• Most hat-tricks scored in all competitions: 39 8 hattricks and counting

• Most hat-tricks scored in La Liga: 28  6 and and counting

• Real Madrid all-time top goalscorer: 421 goals 91 goals and counting

• Top goalscorer in La Liga: 286 goals - 57 goals and counting

• Top goalscorer in UEFA Champions League: 96 goals  19 goals and counting

• Top goalscorer in European competitions: 80 goals 19 goals and counting

• Most goals scored in seven consecutive league matches: 15 goals

• First player to score in eight consecutive matchdays 

• Most hat-tricks in La Liga: 32 - 6 and counting

England

Spoiler

Premier league Records

• Most Premier League goals: Alan Shearer(260) 57 goals and counting

• Most Premier League goals at one club: Wayne Rooney (183, for Manchester United) 57 goals and counting

• Most consecutive Premier League matches scored in: 11, Jamie Vardy 13 games in 2017-2018

• Most goals in a season (42 games): 34, 57 goals

• Most Premier League hat-tricks in a season: 5, Alan Shearer (38 games) 6 hattricks

• Most Premier League hat-tricks: 11, 6 hattricks and counting

• Most goals in a game: 5

Manchester City Records

• Most goals scored overall – 184, Sergio Agüero 2011 - 91 goals and counting

• Most goals scored in a season – 38, Tommy Johnson 1928–29 91 goals

• Most goals scored in all European competition: 32 – Sergio Agüero 19 goals and counting

• Most goals scored in UEFA Champions League: 28 – Sergio Agüero 19 goals and counting

• Most goals scored in one Premier League season: 26 – Sergio Agüero, 57 goals

• Most goals scored in one UEFA Champions League season: 8 – Sergio Agüero, 19 goals

• Most goals scored in one Premier League match: 5 – Sergio Agüero

The Fernando Peyroteo Challenge

Goal: 331 goals in 187 games

State:91 goals and 59 games

Proof

Spoiler

mBnxuNY.jpg

4nsgPZd.jpg

ZFYilMh.jpg

FE2midm.jpg

IGFVVsV.jpg

2f3ktxA.jpg

Tb7BsmN.jpg

2eybSEK.jpg

0WObGWB.jpg

381CMcn.jpg

u3zukbX.jpg

OUgQsHS.jpg

lR3SA5S.jpg

H8czQ46.jpg

FTtI9iv.jpg

sMadWBa.jpg

Zwtv1T4.jpg

GHqysjo.jpg

e15N5yd.jpg

PdptnW9.jpg

io5F58d.jpg

Tkrm1QB.jpg

sflEqTS.jpg

Eobao21.jpg

nbzm3MH.jpg

rnT52dN.jpg

y8loKW2.jpg

ACcUWB0.jpg

Concluding

Well what can i say… Luuk certainly isn’t a flop in FMM. He crossed off a lot of records in his first season where he hit a blistering 91 goals! My main worry is the consecutive goals record of CR7 as he missed it this year with 2 goals and he has scored 4 goals 3 times this year in one match but that 5th goals is still untouchable :(  Fernando challenge wise we are going pretty well if you ask me. The goal is to get as close as possible of the 331 goals in 187 games and with the current rate we are looking at 288 goals which i would be more then happy with. For now i want to thank @FuddledFox for the artwork and you for reading. Don’t forget to leave a comment and support! 

Cheers PriZe

1 minute ago, Dje said:

Great start! 

Dont know how you get a striker to score so many! Cant get past 55 in a season in the premier league ?

Thanks mate(y)

That's not bad as i hit 57 in the premier league ;) 

Have a look at my BP tactic to get some ideas about tactics. Main idea is to setup the tactic that it supports your striker and the goals will come :) 

I meant 55 goals in all comps ? 30 league goals i think?!

Cheers will give the tactic a try and play around! Good luck with the challenge

Cracking 1st season there Panda Man, and De Jong has proven to be a beast on FMM with another certain Dutch Manager using him to great effect last year

Not the best start but it's a start :)

12 pace. Ouch, thought he had 14-15 last year. Slow for a forward player but other than that he's so all round. You got this. 90% Luuk 10% you (y)

4 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

12 pace. Ouch, thought he had 14-15 last year. Slow for a forward player but other than that he's so all round. You got this. 90% Luuk 10% you (y)

10%, that high?

2 hours ago, Titjes said:

That's a very good first season mate ;) can't wait to see how many records you smash in season 2 :) 

Thanks mate! Season 2 is a bit harder to smash them but we will see :) he is off to a promising start

1 hour ago, Taff said:

Cracking 1st season there Panda Man, and De Jong has proven to be a beast on FMM with another certain Dutch Manager using him to great effect last year

Thanks Bunny!

14 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

He doesn't have to be fast to be lethal ;) it's all up to the manager to utilize him in the right way. Someday you will find out yourself mate(y)

11 minutes ago, billy2shots said:

10%, that high?

Was also surprised by his generosity 

6 hours ago, Real_Random said:

Nice start @PriZe, impressive numbers though I hope that Luuk is not one of those players who declines early. KIU

Thanks mate! So far it's looking good, althoug he did go down in the pace area... :(

PriZe presents: The Unlikely Hero and the LM10 & CR7 records - Season 2 update

Jong Mes Ron.png

Hi all and welcome back to season two! Last season Luuk de Jong went of flying and performed way above my expectation. Now let's dive into season two.

The Unlikely Hero Season 2

Transfers

Spoiler

5ZnmB8S.jpg

ImRXDM2.jpg

UJWgnKE.jpg

Invested heavily in two wingbacks as Mendy and walker weren't really delivering. Alaba and Bellerin will do just fine! Pellegrini joined to fill in the DLM spot of Gundo who is injury prone :(

Season overview

OXYwMoM.jpg

Well we won everything so can't complain as that's the aim if i want to get this done in 7 seasons. As you will see in the proof, some wins came more easy then others. Especially CL final rounds were more difficult. Goal wise we had an amazing season as we beat my beloved club Ajax with 10-0 :O seeing Luuk score 5 goals in one game, followed with a game against Leicester where he managed to net 7 goals :O:O:O  A first for me outside of Brazil. Thus we can conclude, great season :D 

Team performance & Awards

Spoiler

u2JOIy2.jpg

lnE8GS2.jpg

44oNgD6.png

ceJ8lio.png

FyWi97Y.png

9SShrV3.png

fvgS85h.png

91nP0DZ.png

The unlikely hero

kKL8yaP.jpg

GSDNoZn.jpg

All the necessary stats you need to be a great goalscorer. Although a bit more pace would be welcome :S Two more games equals one more goal, not bad.

The Challenges

Records Messi & Ronaldo

World

Spoiler

Messi Records

• Most (FIFA) Ballons d'Or: 5 (2009–12, 2015)(shared with Cristiano Ronaldo)

• Most consecutive Ballons d'Or: 4

• Guinness World Record as top goalscorer for club and country in a calendar year: 91 goals in 2012 93 goals

• Top goalscorer in all club competitions in a calendar year: 79 goals in 2012 93 goals

• Top goalscorer in a club season: 73 goals in 2011–12 91 goals in 2017 - 2018

• Longest goalscoring run in a domestic league: 21 matches, 33 goals in 2012–13

Ronaldo Records

Europe

Spoiler

Messi records

Ronaldo Records

Spain

Spoiler

Messi Records

• Most Best Player in La Liga awards: 6 (2009–13, 2015) 17/18, 18/19

• Top goalscorer in La Liga: 362 goals - 110 goals and counting (plus 53)

• Top goalscorer in the Supercopa de España: 13 goals 2 goals in community shield and counting

• Top goalscorer in a La Liga season: 50 goals in 2011–12 - 57 goals 2017-2018

• Most hat-tricks scored in a La Liga season: 8 in 2011–12 (shared with Cristiano Ronaldo

Ronaldo Records

• Most hat-tricks in La Liga history: 32 - 11 hattricks and counting (plus 5)

• Most La Liga hat-tricks in a season: 8 hat-tricks (shared with Lionel Messi)

• Top goalscorer in El Clásico: 25 goals 10 goals and counting (plus 5 goals)
  • Top goalscorer in official competitions: 524 goals 183 goals and counting (plus 92)
  • Most hat-tricks scored in all competitions: 39 15 hattricks and counting (plus 7)
  • Most hat-tricks scored in La Liga: 28  11 and and counting (plus 5)

• Real Madrid all-time top goalscorer: 421 goals 183 goals and counting (plus 92)

• Top goalscorer in La Liga: 286 goals - 110 goals and counting (plus 53)
  • Top goalscorer in UEFA Champions League: 96 goals  38goals and counting (plus 19)
  • Top goalscorer in European competitions: 80 goals 39 goals and counting (plus 20)
  • Most goals scored in seven consecutive league matches: 15 goals
  • Most hat-tricks in La Liga: 32 -11 and and counting (plus 5)

England

Spoiler

Premier league Records

• Most Premier League goals: Alan Shearer(260) 110 goals and counting (plus 53)

• Most Premier League goals at one club: Wayne Rooney (183, for Manchester United) 110goals and counting (plus 53)

• Most consecutive Premier League matches scored in: 11, Jamie Vardy 13 games in 2017-2018

• Most goals in a season (42 games): 34, 57 goals

• Most Premier League hat-tricks in a season: 5, Alan Shearer (38 games) 6 hattricks

• Most Premier League hat-tricks: 11, 11 hattricks and counting (plus 5)

• Most goals in a game: 5 7 goals versus leicester

Manchester City Records

• Most goals scored overall – 184, Sergio Agüero 2011 - 183 goals and counting (plus 92)

• Most goals scored in a season – 38, Tommy Johnson 1928–29 91 goals

• Most goals scored in all European competition: 32 – Sergio Agüero 39 goals (plus 20)

• Most goals scored in UEFA Champions League: 28 – Sergio Agüero 38 goals (plus 19)

• Most goals scored in one Premier League season: 26 – Sergio Agüero57 goals

• Most goals scored in one UEFA Champions League season: 8 – Sergio Agüero19 goals

• Most goals scored in one Premier League match: 5 – Sergio Agüero,  7 goals

The Fernando Peyroteo Challenge

Goal: 331 goals in 187 games

State: 183 goals and 120 games, 

Proof

Spoiler

nVqfARY.jpg

GEaBeed.jpg

gr2pVYg.jpg

yyK2Mmz.jpg

Cc5JJPQ.jpg

J2Mx1yZ.jpg

j5gyPgN.jpg

kcVKmuv.jpg

5mCdm98.jpg

pX7ZM2r.jpg

6TAmt58.jpg

hU4b383.jpg

mROsoUq.jpg

YDppWMT.jpg

l76Ah4y.jpg

rDDdlUf.jpg

fEOVFnW.jpg

pMFopRX.jpg

08OjmBq.jpg

s2TEWQO.jpg

TKPdX7n.jpg

ChkSk9G.jpg

dd4flK4.jpg

MtgcN6x.jpg

9tBDEsv.jpg

7uzbEsA.jpg

ycJm2qW.jpg

D5edAlD.jpg

Concluding

Second season and Luuk shows he ain't a one day fly. For the first time ever on EME i got a striker to score more then 5 goals in a game. 7 whooping goals!! Next to that we equalled and improved 7 targets!. All in all very happy but Luuk is a man of Brace's making it hard to hit those hattricks. 2 seasons down, 5 to go, i wonder if we can make the numbers. What do you guys think?

Fernando challenge wise we took a small hit and we are now looking at 285 goals in 187. Still ok if you askz For now i want to thank @FuddledFox for the artwork and you for reading and support!. Don’t forget to leave a comment and support! 

Cheers PriZe