Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career YIN YANG II A Double Trouble Attempt

Hello to everyone and welcome to hopefully one of many challenge careers that i try to complete...And with me i bring a very fun challenge that should get everyone doing it aswell...But first let me explain the themee i'm picking for the challenge

YIN II YANG

10610294-yin-yang-symbol-Stock-Vector.thumb.jpg.fadd649dcd146a4ecece47fbff90d1ec.jpg

Yin Yang is a popular chinese philosophy that describe how seemingly opposite or contrary forces may actually be complementary, interconnected, and interdependent in the natural world, and how they may give rise to each other as they interrelate to one another. 

Now the theme has picked...BUT what aabout the PLAYERS?!...Ohh don't worry i got that covered ;)

Now introducing my YIN

images-1.jpg.0f498a5493d0d48c59e029e0eb1ff512.jpg

PAULO DYBALA

Elegant, Mesmeric, Wonderful, Yet Ruthless all in the same time...Dybala has been a fan favourite for long and i'm eager to work with him ( PS : abit dissapointed that his stats drop from fmm 2017 but well nothing is perfect )

Next up is My YANG

moise_kean-1.jpg.9721b0c5d7a6a10e8be804a94b33981c.jpg

MOISE KEAN

Dubbed "Balotelli Jr." By some sections of the media, Kean is the first player born after the turn of the century to have make an appearence in europe's top five leagues, also becoming the first to score in the aforementioned leagues...Big potential, Having high hopes for this boy to succeed...

As with the team that i will be picking... I'm looking for at a team that represents black & white... You Guys know who It's......

images.png.771fefa69d167c567472a68fde2ea828.png

It is the old lady itself... JUVENTUS!!

Now as with the customary "Double Trouble" the goal is to ammount a total of 1200 goals between the Chosen Duo, but with such history that Juve brought with it, i decided to add some bit of spices to make this attempt much more enjoyable

ADDITIONAL CHALLENGES :

1) BREAK THE ALL-TIME GOALSCORING RECORD ( ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO : 478 GOALS )

2) AMMASSED 6 BALLON D'ORs BETWEEN THE TWO PLAYERS

3) HAVE ONE OF THE TWO NAMED IN WORLD BEST XI ATLEAST 3 TIMES

4) WIN THE UCL WITHOUT CONCEDING A SINGLE DEFEAT EN-ROUTE TO THE FINAL

5) WIN BACK-TO-BACK UCL TITLES

6) HAVE ONE OF YOUR PREFERRED STs TO NET CONSECUTIVE HAT-TRICKs EN-ROUTE TO THE FINAL

Now... With all that sit back and Enjoy The Ride...!! ;););)

38 minutes ago, Titjes said:

Good luck with this challenge ;) 

Thanks.... :D really need all the luck i can get

13 minutes ago, Chris Woodward said:

I like this challange....might have to give this a crack..well done sir, well done.(y)

Very pleasant to hear, thank you! :D  :D  :D

Edited by FARADiLLA

Just reach february... Alot have gone in our quest to reach the magic 1,2k number...Stay tuned! ;) We're not done just yet... Ahead ; The Business Part of The Season!

On the meantime, Check out the SNEAK PEAK!! ;););)

Screenshot_2018-01-04-03-59-49.png.b36825670eab694d6f0c62c8eb1d8e30.png

Screenshot_2018-01-04-03-59-40.png.013cda36356a078d989723e605746b5b.png