Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Is there a way to find CA and PA without paying ALOT?

fixertm1

Hi guys,

For FMM 16 , there was an fm scout application that costed around 1 euro.

I know you can find out the CA / PA from the in game editor, but that would be like paying for the game all over again.

Sorry , maybe it's a stupid question but am really interesting to see if my eyes are good for regens :) 

Thanks in advance

20 hours ago, UKFootballScore said:

As the game has become slightly more awkward under the hood its been harder to get that app done 

But I've seen that @jaymarvels is still making it

Searched our @jaymarvels , but he said it's highly unlikely :( 

Darn it, the FM scout is a vital tool for this game. As i don't own the in-game editor, can you see the CA / PA of players in-game?

Just out of interest why do you want to see the PA/CA? I think it takes away the fun of the game. One of my main satisfactions is finding a player for 500k and then selling on for millions, then reinvesting those millions in several more players and so on. If I’ve used a tool for that then it just isn’t the same.

1 hour ago, Rob2017 said:

Just out of interest why do you want to see the PA/CA? I think it takes away the fun of the game. One of my main satisfactions is finding a player for 500k and then selling on for millions, then reinvesting those millions in several more players and so on. If I’ve used a tool for that then it just isn’t the same.

Same feels here bro. Love growing a poor team into a champion that way. :)

20 hours ago, Rob2017 said:

Indeed , i 100% agree. I just want to see if my method of finding these players is good and if i am doing a good job. It's just a way to see if i am getting a 10 in this test, or if i am failing with a 4 :( 

I'd like to see if for example Shick is better then Embolo ( for example) . If Vincinius Junior is indeed a beast and reaches CR7 level or if he is just around 160 ability. I guess i am curious

21 hours ago, Rob2017 said:

Same here. I'm afraid that if I knew this CA/PA I'd start playing the game differently. Favor certain players and avoid others at all costs etc definitely takes away from the FMM experience. 

31 minutes ago, JkcayChana said:

I think you can by using hex editor to view a save game, but it is probably a bit complicated.

Thank you for the suggestion. I've got 0 experience about this thing called hex editor, can you maybe point me in some direction?

On 2018/1/11 at 23:29, fixertm1 said:

Thank you for the suggestion. I've got 0 experience about this thing called hex editor, can you maybe point me in some direction?

Although I am not exactly sure of this method, maybe you can still find it somewhat useful.

Firstly you will need to find the position of a player in hex editor.

Then a string of hex values in the form of 14 XX 00 XX 00 or 14 XX XX 00 XX 00 shows the CA and PA in hex value.

Values between 14 and 00 shows CA and value between 00 and 00 shows PA.

For example, in a save, Hector Bellerin has a string of hex value of 14 A5 00 A5 00, so he has both CA and PA of 165.

Not sure if it is appropriate to talk about it openly here though, since if I am not mistaken, almost no one has ever talked about it here.

Edited by JkcayChana
Added example
On 1/13/2018 at 05:00, JkcayChana said:

Although I am not exactly sure of this method, maybe you can still find it somewhat useful.

Firstly you will need to find the position of a player in hex editor.

Then a string of hex values in the form of 14 XX 00 XX 00 or 14 XX XX 00 XX 00 shows the CA and PA in hex value.

Values between 14 and 00 shows CA and value between 00 and 00 shows PA.

For example, in a save, Hector Bellerin has a string of hex value of 14 A5 00 A5 00, so he has both CA and PA of 165.

Not sure if it is appropriate to talk about it openly here though, since if I am not mistaken, almost no one has ever talked about it here.

Thank you for everything!

You've been super helpful.