Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics slambo,s lower league tactic

slambo

I started a challenge to escape relegation with Scunthorpe( random choice by the game). Ultimately I chose to use the new anchor man in my new formation with great results combined with intensive training( see slambo,s simple tactic for the intensive training programme).I don't alter my instructions unless I play a team who play's central with only wing backs/full backs out wide then I switch to both flanks to exploit the space.My tip is to exploit the bosman market as you will see from my expenditure in the transfer market.

Screenshot_2018-01-09-16-15-34.jpeg

Screenshot_2018-01-09-17-03-04.jpeg

Screenshot_2018-01-12-03-10-48.jpeg

Screenshot_2018-01-12-03-11-28.jpeg

Screenshot_2018-01-12-09-07-45.jpeg

Screenshot_2018-01-12-09-07-56.jpeg

Screenshot_2018-01-12-09-08-08.jpeg

I have used various players and obviously I have improved the squad whenever the chance arises so you should be looking at players with high attributes in strength,tackling and decisions as primary and positioning,passing and stamina as secondary. They rarely get high ratings during the game but so long as they are winning tackles and a decent amount of interceptions I am happy. I have being doing okay in the premiership but obviously a team like Scunthorpe are not awash with cash so I feel it could take a while before the tactic has a chance to succeed amongst the big boys

2 hours ago, akbrim said:

Working nicely with York so far. Thanks for your hard work!

I am still using it in the premiership with decent results finishing 4th .I lost my best player as he had a release clause in his contract but the tactic is doing okay. Intensive training will help you as there are so many games to play but I used to field lesser players in the cups and concentrate on the league