Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Lower League Players

DIRECTFX

See lists for wonderkids and expensive players but none for some good players found for lower league teams. Just post some players you found who were solid for your team in a lower league . Feel free to post any screenshots showing stats and/or ratings to go with list ...

Info (Leagues Loaded, former team, year acquired and how/price)

Heres my list so far (**Most good players you needed to include Big Club Release Clause and left after short stays)

Leagues Loaded:

England (All), France (All), Italy (All), Spain (All)

Team/League: Solihull Moors (England)

17/18 Vanarama National 

18/19 Vanarama National North

19/20 Vanarama National 

20/21 League 2

21/22 League 1 

Players:

GK:

•A.Gunn 19/20 ManCity -Free Agent 

•J.Baltus 17/18 -Free Agent 

•B.Del Valle 18/19 Las Palmas -Bosman

•T.Glover 19/20 Tottenham- Free Agent 

Defense:

•J.Gabriel 19/20 Nott Forest -Free Agent 

•Z.Francis -Angol 19/20 AFC Fylde- Nominal Fee

-Midfielders:

•K.Gore Swansea 18/19 -Free Agent

•B.Barker Man City 19/20 -Free Agent 

•D.Carvalho Huddersfield 19/20 -Free Agent 

•S.McTominay ManUtd 19/20  -Free Agent

•C.Thomson Blackburn 19/20  -Free Agent 

-Forwards:

•O.Jones Swansea 17/18- Free Agent

•O.Afolayan Solihull Moors -started on team

•J.Brown 17/18 - Free Agent

•J.Maja 19/20 Sunderland- Free Agent 

•S.McCoulsky 19/20 Bristol City -Nominal Fee

**Will Update as more players found **

Edited by DIRECTFX

Finally, a thread for the proper players!

Barca Regis, as my fans know us,  

Conference South

Conference

League 2

League 1

Championship x 3 (flirted with the drop, safe and boring midtable, 3rd and a loss in the playoff semis)

Streete has been my biggest find, very first player I signed on a free.  Then and now pics below; still an important part of my squad

Screenshot_20171110-224124.png

Screenshot_20180115-123544.png

1 hour ago, Quinnbo said:

Conference South

Conference

League 2

League 1

Championship x 3 (flirted with the drop, safe and boring midtable, 3rd and a loss in the playoff semis)

Streete has been my biggest find, very first player I signed on a free.  Then and now pics below; still an important part of my squad

I always go for remi streete when doing a lower league save. Really good CB

i actually had Man Utd come in for him in my Salford save!

Edited by NucleusNT

Another good one I always buy is Danny Deakin from Orlando. English CM I always play him in the more advanced position however as an AP, you can get him at the start of a save for like 4k

2 hours ago, GrouchoLenin420 said:

Got this Welsh wing back on a free at the start of the game and he is developing and performing well

Screenshot_2018-01-18-06-00-45.png

I always snap him up at the start of a save also! He tends to be slightly injury prone, but is a cracking RB for the lower leagues

It just doesn't get better than belgian, free agent Striker Maecky Ngombo, who I signed for Piacenza in the Serie C/A. He's lead me to 2 consecutive promotions up to the Serie A, and a fourth position finish within 5 seasons. Since signing he has scored 166 goals in 197 games, featured in the leagues team of the year for 5 seasons in a row and even won the ballon d'or in the season we finished 4th scoring 34 in 36. His attributes aren't what I'd describe as special by any means, but he just scores goals.

IMG_0728[1].PNG

IMG_0727[1].PNG

Edited by wonders17

Hi all. I was wonder if anyone could help me. I'm starting a lower league save as Gloucester, but when I search for the players everyone is saying I can't find any of them. I've tested with other lower league teams to see if my problem was just with Gloucester, but it's the same with the 10+ teams i tested with. Anyone have any idea why I can't find any of the players?

Henderson is a great lower level GK.  He should be good up to the Championship.  

I had *a lot* of success with a guy called Botti Bia Bi who I got on a free from Swansea. That was prior to the Feb database though, so I’m not sure if he’s changed.

1 minute ago, Cockers2505 said:

Hi @wheato it depends on the year, what database you have and what leagues you have loaded, most of the players from @DIRECTFX are players released in the future if you are starting a new save in 2017

Thanks for the reply. I've actually found them all now. Not sure why, but an uninstall, reinstall, and new save fixed it. I'm finding a lot more players now than I was before.

On 15/01/2018 at 12:44, Quinnbo said:

Conference South

Conference

League 2

League 1

I agree too many players stating they have found a cheap play for like £30 million!! That is certainly not cheap!! and they are like barca or madrid or man city! Bore off!!! the real footy mang is the english lower leagues!!!