Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges The 7 year Itch...

Woody

Hey peeps.

I'll be the 1st to admit i'm not the best at coming up with challenges but i want to be able to contribute so i've come up with this one.

It's got a bit of a personal 'Vibe' to it so i hope you guys play along.

THE 7 YEAR ITCH

I guess those of you of a similar age to me have all heard of the saying 'the 7 year itch'. It's roughly around the time when a married couple get itchy feet.

Most get past this so called faze and live happily ever after but there are those who have a tendancy to stray.

As i have said this one is a little personal, me and my 'gorgeous' wife have just celebrated 7 years of marriage so i wanted to celebrate it in my own way with a Vibe challenge.

THE PREMISE.

As a loving husband it is your job to take care of the family(club) and to provide a life that you can all be happy and proud of to the best of your abilities.

A wife(chairman) is happier when she is provided for, bring home the bacon(silverware), provide fun days out(cup finals) and sometimes go above and beyond and became husband or dad of the year(manager of the year).

THE NITTY GRITTY.

Choose a family(club) to take care of, remember the kids(players) need to be entertained and the wife(chairman) needs to be shown your prividing income(silveware).

You have 7 years to achieve as much as possible. Points will be allocated for trophies and achievements.

They are as followed:

LEAGUE TITLE - 25 PTS

DOMESTIC TROPHIES - 10 PTS

EUROPA LEAGUE - 30 PTS

CHAMPIONS CUP - 40 PTS

SUPER CUP - 45 PTS

WORLD CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP - 45 PTS

MANAGER OF THE YEAR - 30 PTS

The will be bonus points for overall goal difference of 1 pt for every goal of a plus goal dofference.

Now here is a naughty twist!

As the 7 year itch suggests sometime a partner will stray. ?

Can you get a away with it and take on another relationship with a beautiful Spanish lass or maybe a stunning blonde Swede.

If you decide to stray and the oportunity arrises take on a national side and win a World Cup or a Euros and grab yourself a 100 pt BONUS!! 

DISCLAIMER!

I do not condone cheating in any way so please no in game cheating.

Own tactics please.

Other challenge rules apply.

And remember....Family comes 1st!!!

Enjoy ?

LEADERBOARD.