Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat OME vs EME

Just a discussion about which people prefer to use? The general feeling is that since the update, the EME is much much harder (something I am really struggling with) and I've been reading a lot of people starting again on the OME.

Thoughts???

I typically used to play OME, but i got so fed up with the match engine doing strange things (the opposition scored a 40 yard own goal, only for it to register as a goal to them) that I switched to EME. I’ve found my trusted 3-1-4-1-1 formation is naff on EME, so have tested a bunch of 4-3-2-1 formations and finally found one worth trying for a 1kc. 

1 minute ago, Rob2017 said:

I typically used to play OME, but i got so fed up with the match engine doing strange things (the opposition scored a 40 yard own goal, only for it to register as a goal to them) that I switched to EME. I’ve found my trusted 3-1-4-1-1 formation is naff on EME, so have tested a bunch of 4-3-2-1 formations and finally found one worth trying for a 1kc. 

I find the EME works really well with big teams, players with higher stats etc but it's just too unpredictable in the lower leagues. In my Aston Villa save for example I have played the same match with every formation under the sun and I still get beat outrageously by Crawley Town. Now i know this is the beauty of FM, but it's just too frequent for my liking. 

3 hours ago, realcuchara said:

have you done the update? what team/formation are you using? just wondering...

Yes, I always update when the updates come out. 

I'm playing 2 different saves in the moment and I have another 2 in stand by. I play in 4231