Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career NucleusNT completes the Zbigniew Boniek challenge

Nucleus

1 hour ago, kylieboi88 said:

Amazing read this. Massive well done!

What tactic did you use to incorporate him? Ive found AMC a mix bag this years game

Thanks for reading

I honestly can’t remember the tactic I used for this one as it was one of my first careers of FMM18, I’ve had many more since! 

10 minutes ago, NucleusNT said:

Thanks for reading

I honestly can’t remember the tactic I used for this one as it was one of my first careers of FMM18, I’ve had many more since! 

Ive just started my first polish save on #FMM18 Gone with Gornik. Dont know a thing about Poland lol

18 minutes ago, kylieboi88 said:

Ive just started my first polish save on #FMM18 Gone with Gornik. Dont know a thing about Poland lol

Gornik was my original choice but I abandoned the save. Lech or Legia have the best squad in my opinion. Depends how challenging you want it to be, I struggled for the first couple of seasons but then it becomes a walk in the park. Look forward to reading about your exploits over there! 😁

59 minutes ago, NucleusNT said:

Gornik was my original choice but I abandoned the save. Lech or Legia have the best squad in my opinion. Depends how challenging you want it to be, I struggled for the first couple of seasons but then it becomes a walk in the park. Look forward to reading about your exploits over there! 😁

Yeh but tbf I wanted to try out your find lol